[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep Bie really needs to take responsibility of what he did to Noona haha.
Omg. 3 months is so long.  Biena will surely miss eachother so much. i'm sure there'll be a lot of phone calling hehe.
While Bie's gone. Noona should either have a new lakorn or musical play cause rumors said she's gonna have a new lakorn with Pope and Luerd kut thee ya the musical. plus she said is working on her new music too.  so she'll be so busy. hopefully when Bie come back he and Noona will work on their new project together. cross fingers. but i rather she just work on her music and wait for Bie to come back and then they have a new lakorn together. hope this is the case. don't want her to over work. plus the two projects that she may have with other actors is not interesting. both re-make stories"pu kong yord ruk" and "luerd kut thee ya". will be boring.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, I'm hoping that they'll have many nights of talking on the phone and I'm hoping that Noona will share tidbits or hints of them keeping in touch on her IG. Hopefully, she will share so that us fans can still be in Biena heaven even with Bie gone for 3 months.

I say go ahead and let Noona work on any projects she has lined up, that way, when Bie returns, she will be free to work with Bie. 

Oh, how will we survive? Three months is too long for us to go on without any interaction between Bie and Noona. Noona should fly to New York and visit him.......hehe.......

Also, welcome to the thread Jerry BieNoona. Hope you will continue to spazz with us.

mhia

sarNie Egg
I've missed all you Biena shippers! Been quite busy with work and school.Thank you for all the updates. Love LOVE LOVE the kisses scenes. They kiss so beautifully and passionately!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, I know right how will we survive for 3 months since Biena separated. too long. will be lonely,sad. hope Noona hint in her IG too. yep who knows if they miss eachother so much one of them will fly to see eachother, agree Noona should fly and visit him. I don't want Noona to play new lakorn or musical when Bie is away(possessive over her for Bie too) cause only 3 months she won't be done with it yet cause film lakorn take a long time to film more than 3 months for sure and musical take at least 6 months, at least 3 months to rehearse and 2-3 months to play. so when Bie come back she will still be busy and can't work with him yet. so it's best she just wait for him. she did say gonna work on her new music, and she's still currently filming her sit-com and attending college so this take up some of her time already. she doesn't need to add more work. and her free time she can fly to visit Bie and stay there longer (at least 1 week every month will be good) since doesn't have a lot of works. see it's a good thing if she doesn't over work.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, that's true............yeah, she doesn't need any more work, then.....hehe........gosh, we are so greedy when it comes to Bie and Noona.

You know, he knew he was going off to New York as soon as the meet and greet was over............so that's why our slick playful Bie whispered that certain something in her ear that day............leave her with something sweet to remember him by..... Awe, these two know how to make us squeal.

Mhia, we've missed you. I see it took a clip of some hot kiss scenes to get you back here, haha.....just kidding. :p It's good to see you here again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, I know we're too greedy about Biena haha. but we're not the only ones many of their thai fans are too. yeah I think they knew he was going off after the meet&greet that's why she look so sad in the interview when talk about him going off to study, who knows they may even made promises before he left for N.Y. maybe gave her a promise ring or something or already gave it to her on her birthday hehe. yep they're so good in making fans squeal haha. love them.

Mhia, glad to see you in here too. miss you.

so cute they put their hands together

credit pantip

she look like a barbie doll so cute. this male fan of her was so funny he said fell so in love with her so much after he saw her in person. she look so very cute like  a doll, very pretty skin color. it will be impossible if Bie didn't fall in love with her. can understand why Bie love to hug her haha. a female fan who get to hug her said her skin is so soft that's why Bie love to hug her so much haha.

Greenrose

sarNie Egg
Bie has to NY in 3 months. I think that they miss each other a lot. Bie surely try to learn well because he wants to see Noona as soon as possible.

Reactions: NdA

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww so cute his arm around her again. always touching her. his way of saying she's "my girl" hehe. in a group pics don't even think other guy can stand next to her  cause he'll always stand in the middle haha. possessive Bie so cute! hehe. miss him so much already and he's not even gone for long yet.  and for Noona, will even be harder on her for sure, for Bie too will miss his girl so much. hang in there Biena. just think only 3 months, it's for his future to enhance his skills.
yep they'll miss eachother so much for sure. cause the time when he went on a trip to korea for 3 weeks she miss him a lot already "ngon" so post saying in her ig if he doesn't come back soon she'll give her heart to someone else. and now for 3 months, even longer. poor Biena will miss eachother like crazy. maybe working hard will make time go by fast so they won't have time to think about eachother too much. fighting! Biena.

she must be tire, hurt her feet so sat down. how cute. concentrate on him talking.

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh Teedee..........I love that photo of him with his arms around her. Awe, she looks lovey in his arms.......hehe.......

Yeah, she's gonna miss him. We remember her past post from when he was only away for 3 weeks. I'm hoping she'll post tidbits like this for us during the 3 months he's gone.

I like this photo as well. Again, so many people around them, but they seem to be in their own little world. Love love love the way he looks at her.

credit: baidu.com and as tagged

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Sweet and Cute Biena! You make me blush.

No worry, I think Noona will continue giving us hints and hope. She always keeps her IG updated. I hope to get more update from P'Bie as well.

I believe they are deeply in love. They take very good care for each other. and being away from each other for a while even help strengthen their relationship or it's the time to test their real heart and feeling towards each other.

Hope Noona will not work with another actor but waiting for P'Bie to be in a lakorn together. I can't accept her lakorn/musical with others yet. I may be more possessive than P'Bie :)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Bie posted a message in Bie-fanclub.com and said that he's currently in New York right now and will study sing, dancing, acting, English, etc. there for about 1 month. Also his fanclub thought that he's probably coming back on June 16, but not sure it's just a guess from what they found out. I miss him already and probably Noona will miss him too.

cecilia

Staff member
we miss him but someone will miss him a lot more .. a month will be like thousand of years since a few weeks ie like years to that certain someone :p

But it's okay -- they will sense each other love and presence through their many 'inside' hints :wub: *off to the galaxy -- the cloud up here is even more beautiful lol*

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
bie and noona so cute on the stage tease each other so cute. i like the part noona say if bie come she will bite and bie say it ok my feel come 555555555. i like they interview on nine entertain.. on nine entertain  bie say if in the future  like 4 year old,then he ask noona age... and bie say if  both them are still single than bie jom noona :spin:  :spin: .

here is the clip if no one post yet or didnt see this clip yet.. the part im talking about is  start at 0:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rfly3-bbdg&list=UUYEL4Ey7JK4sj5FvlGyfqcA&index=10

look like now koo kum thread become fanpage 555. remind me when we on pin anong thread at spicy :p

i have one question, what is the different between box set 1 and box set 2? i get confused for this  

anyone post this pic yet?

cecilia

Staff member
Box set one contains the first half of the series
Box set two contains the rest of the series

Together, they become a whole serie set (pretty much saying that the serie is splitted into two parts; case one and case two)

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Good! Just a month. Sound like they are preparing for a project together meanwhile. Another surprise for sure.

I really appreciate if someone could translate me the teasing part they have on Greet & Meet Bie Noona stage and interview. I heard Noona asked her mom something and sound like Bie is fully supported by her mom.