[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
More sources to confirm Biena is really a couple off screen. on may 18 a fan (who went to watch phantom of the opera) saw them went down the elevator together..aww they went out together again so cute. what is with this play that they go so many times haha. this should be their third time going to this play,second time going together again but this time should be only the two of them, cause first time they went together with their moms. so confirm more they are a real couple, they're in a serious relationship together. awww i'm so happy for them. this news make their thai fans scream cause it confirm to them that Biena is really a couple. and the day Biena went to watch phantom of the opera together with their moms, their fans think there was no news of Biena going to the play together because they probably talk with the reporters not to write news about them cause they want their relationship to be private. for me Bie is pretty blunt about his feelings for Noona already by announce publicly "We love eachother", doesn't need more sources to confirm they're a real couple. and they continue to go places together publicly is like a way to show they're not afraid of becoming news together even though won't admit yet that they're boyfriend/girlfriend. but their actions show already that they are.

At show "krop kuar kum" that Bie went to recently. he talks about Noona so cute saying " she's one of the female artist that i admire a lot. she's talented. very friendly, always courteous"  aww he talks about his girlfriend so sweet hehe.

This is funny. confirm more that Bie is so possessive over Noona. the thing is at the nataraj  award she has to announce the award with Gun the star. Gun took pic with her and post it in his IG and got tease by P'San's wife. saying "you been waiting for a long time will tell the world haha"...
 so it means finally he get to take pic with her alone. cause before that while they film koo kum together he didn't dare ask her because of Bie. everyone can see Bie is possessive over Noona cause even the crew tease him the scene Noona/Gun has to hug cause he look really upset. and at the award day since Bie didn't come so Gun finally got the chance to take pic with Noona alone cause everyone know he admire her, another word have a crush on her. if Bie know he'll be jealous for sure haha. but not to worry Gun won't hit on her cause he should know Bie/Noona is "an item" already. Bie can't make it to the award cause he has to tape his sit-com. but sad cause it can mean that her next project will be with Gun cause it can be a hint they come promote together. oh my will Bie be more possessive over her and Gun again haha. even though he can trust her but still nobody like it when see their girlfriend with another guy especially know that guy has a crush on your girlfriend.

so cute! what is she doing to him. tried to make his head straight or something cause he bend it too much to hers. haha. such adorable playful couple. love them. hope they love eachother for a long time till tie the knot and have beautiful childrens together. ok JIN too far again. haha.

credit suthasinee8917,pantip

She look beautiful at nataraj award. see Noona miss Bie a lot he should've come with her. well on the 24th we'll get to see Biena together again. can't wait

credit on tag

Cute fan mv. love this song by Noona
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPuRZlwoIXo
credit NUN NAKA

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Feel so sad that Biena will be apart for a while onscreen. Miss them so much especially Bie, I've been waiting for him to go to any shows and want to see him onscreen. Same here, I'm still not fully recovered from Kobori's death and every time I watch the end, I always cry like it's my first time seeing it and sometimes even crying more and more. Re-watching Koo Kum makes me cry a lot more than before because after watching it for the tenth time, it makes me understand the meaning of Kobori's word and more of the scenes. No matter what, I'm still waiting for the reunite of Biena. Hope to see Bie onscreen soon because I miss him a lot and about Bie going to New York for 3 months, that's too long because when he went to South Korea for 2-3 weeks it feels like a year already, but if it is to improve his skills in singing, acting, dancing, and English, I think he should go, it's good for him.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the tidbits Teedee. I'm squealing hearing that there were sightings of them together again. Yeah, I saw the photos on Gun's IG and the thing is, Noona hasn't posted any of the photos with Gun from the award's show at her IG.........hehe.......Yeah, what's with them going to the same play over and over again. I guess this time around, it's more about them spending time together than just seeing the play. Plus, it's dark in the theater.....ok, I'll stop right there, my imagination is running wild on me again, haha!!!

I love Noona's dress. She looks like a Roman goddess in it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, yep totally agree. what is good about theatre is definitely that it's dark and they can be close together without scare people gonna look at them. i'm sure there is a lot of touching going on between them cause these two love touching eachother hehe. head bumps, hold hands, head on shoulder, hug. etc..squeals my imagination running wild too Lol.  i'm sure they going to the play not to watch the play anymore but just wanna be alone together haha. yep I was curious why she won't post her pic with Gun either cause usually when she attend events she'll post pics. I know why..because ..scare her "Gumbie" gonna be jealous haha. yep her dress does look really good on her.

cecilia

Staff member
Awe, you two got me smiling like crazy --- i think i'm laying another
cloud on my bed .. too soft up here to want to come down ..

Girls only show off those they love .. so it makes sense why we dont' see other man in her IG while fangirling her man  lmao

Teedee, i jin the same as you too -- long live BIENA .. lets' have some babies and get them together 20 years from now lmao

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, yep totally true we won't see Noona pics with other guys on her IG except her "P'Bie". it tells us something there.hehe. i'm up on the cloud again. it's so soft up here haha. in 5 years  we may get wedding news by Biena. JIN again haha. just so much fun to do so. i'm smiling so much too. haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Squeal Ahhhh good news for Biena they will be attending the 16th shanghai international film festival  together on June 15-23. to promote Ruk Jup Jai the movie. awww so happy for them that they will get to spent more time together for many days too. alone together at outer country will be so romantic. make them more close and their love more deep. hehe. so will be like their first trip outer country together then,how cute. so can mean Bie won't go to N.Y. soon yet. ahhh he must be happy cause don't wanna go anymore must be  cause he don't wanna separate from "his love" yet. hehe.

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, screams!!!! Thanks for the news. I'm going to keep an eye out at Bie and Noona's Chinese forums those days. Chinese fans are so good with sharing infos and photos, and so fast, too. 

Yes yes Teedee, more opportunities to get closer and closer. Girls, we have so much to look forward to. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie at phantom of the opera. we know who he went with...hehe....he dress so casual but still cute.
hope their Chinese fans update pics of them there often too. excited for Biena get more opportunities to be more closer. even though they can find time to see eachother in Thailand often but go outer country together just sound more free and relaxing and a different environment should be a good thing for them. even though we don't have good news about their new lakorn together yet but know they'll have functions, events, go out together on their own time, make us fans happy enough. right

credit pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Very cute fanmade mv. i love this song it goes with Biena. I think destiny brought them together because who would think after 5 yrs since Balungmek they'll come back and work together again. I call it destiny. cause some of their thai fans wonder said is it by accident that they meet eachother and are so alike in many ways. but I believe the saying "we don't meet people by accident. each and every person who crossed our path, does so for a reason". so I believe Biena is meant to be together.

How very nice there also will be a mini concert of Biena at their meet and greet on May 24. can't wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvh_jtYsD0I
credit laosloas

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, I'm with you on that. I'm one of those that believes in fate/destiny....that we come across people not by accident, but it was meant for a reason, we just might not realize it at the time.

Awe, I also can't help but think that Bie and Noona were meant to be.......hehe.........I know that it could be that they are just really really close friends, but I  can't help but think that there is more to it.

Who would have thought that this sweet fresh faced 15 year old girl could 5/6 years later be the object of this man's intense stares. *Squeals*   :wub: 

credit: noona-fanclub.com / sudsapda magazine

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, I believe they're more than just really close friends for sure. the way he stare at her shows definitely it's special feelings from his heart through his eyes to hers. the way he stare at her in koo kum and off screen  aww melts me so much :wub:

Remember that day that seem like was a coincident that fans saw him at the book store the same day she was at the event. turn out it wasn't (like we thought it wasn't coincident for sure). he was there to wait for her because after she was done with the event, he pick her up. was reveal by her fans, after the event they follow her to drop her off...then they saw Bie came and pick her up...aww he so sweet...it only shows their relationship is more than just close friends for sure. and it also shows that her parents trust him to let him pick her up. cause like she use to say her parents is very protective of her, always go places with her. so sound like her parents has given him the green light. even though they want to keep their relationship private. but still they didn't hide when going places together. fans saw them going places together often, so far saw them together: at phantom of the opera, at the mall, at elevator.. and i'm sure fans will see them together again and not only the two of them going places together either but both family get together too. he take his mom to meet her and her parents. both family went to watch the play together. just shows their family is getting close and their relationship is getting serious too. hope they love eachother for a long time. wish them the best. hope we get good news in 5 yrs haha.
and don't forget he announce publicly already "Me and Noona we love eachother..." that's confirm from his mouth already they are more than friends. or else he would have mention that they love eachother like friends but he didn't which only means he meant to tell they love eachother like lovers.

so cute! love when they make funny faces at eachother.

aww his eyes and smile. sooo sweet when look at her. melts me a lot hehe

credit on tag

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for updating the news. Awe Teedee, we knew it wasn't a coincidence....hehe.....

Just a few more days and we get to see them together from the meet and greet. I'm so excited. I wonder if it's possible for Khun Boy to release Balang Mek. I so want to see it now.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, like we believe there is no accident, no coincident in this world. things happen for a reason. it's meant to be. that day Bie meant to go to the mall to wait for Noona hehe.
I'm so excited for the meet and greet too. wonder what exclusive show they have for the fans. they must be practicing together for it now before the real day. hope Noona continue to post her photos with Bie in her IG again. cause their thai fans was scare she will feel pressure by the fans that JIN her and Bie too much so make her more careful not to post too much photos of them together. hope it's not this case. want Biena to feel relax and act normal together. don't keep their feelings inside when in the public eyes. even though they may not be ready to tell they're bf/gf yet but don't keep their feelings inside. show it out like they use to. which is stare,eye contact, smile, touch eachother openly without caring with other people gonna think or say about them. let their real feelings out. don't hold it inside because scare of becoming news together. I want to watch Balungmek too. the first start of Biena meeting eachother. and they had intimate scenes together already in here hehe.
it was funny their thai fans is so excited about their trip together to shanghai tease say will be like a pre-honeymoon for them haha.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Teedee, i totally support your idea. we're looking forwards seeing Biena in the way they used to be. i really like the way they treat each other, not only the two of them but the two family. May Biena relationship lasts forever! 

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, any updates today? Someone posted at Koo Gum fan page that the Shanghai International Film Festival has not declared that Bie and Noona would join them to promote Ruk Jab Jai. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
looksy said:
Teedee, any updates today? Someone posted at Koo Gum fan page that the Shanghai International Film Festival has not declared that Bie and Noona would join them to promote Ruk Jab Jai. :(

Looksy, when I read the news I was so sad too. but their thai fans said there is still hope,  if their schedule is both free they may go. we have to wait for updates again. cross fingers. Noona hint there may be a surprise in the meet & greet with her and Bie. fans are rooting hope they'll reveal their new project together. cross fingers again.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
teedee said:
Looksy, when I read the news I was so sad too. but their thai fans said there is still hope,  if their schedule is both free they may go. we have to wait for updates again. cross fingers. Noona hint there may be a surprise in the meet & greet with her and Bie. fans are rooting hope they'll reveal their new project together. cross fingers again.
teedee..maybe they want to announce they were dating in real life.  :clap:  cross fingers