[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie recent interview (full version).. look like he is serious and not joking about his relationship with Noona. he completely saids "Me and Noona we love eachother". Squealing... he look happy/shy while talks about it too. even if what he really meant is that they are close/love eachother like siblings/friends but still i'm happy already that they have such good feelings for one another. and glad he's happy that the fans JIN him and Noona. and happy to know he really enjoy filming koo kum. but of course he would cause get to see Noona everyday haha. migosh he's being so open about his feelings for her. such direct guy. love it. he's really becoming KoboBie, so open about his feelings to AngNoona so verbally and physically too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPjS5JN5nU8
credit Malie BieIntlFC

looksy

sarNie Adult
Squeals Teedee, those are some nice statements. We just don't know if he means "love" as friends or as lovers?........Oh Bie really knows how to keep us hanging. But no matter what, he did use "the L" word, haha.......and no matter what, I'm glad he said that they love each other......even if it is as friends, because by the way they look at each other off screen, we can tell that it is deeper.....and I find those relationships where it starts off as closeness and turns into deep love, just simply breathtaking.......the thought of two friends caring for one another and then love creeps into their hearts without them realizing it.....like it was meant to be, that the person they were searching for all their lives was right under their noses......hehe..........We'll just have to wait and see, won't we..... Cecilia, hope there is plenty of room on that cloud9 because we'll be joining you there for a long time.  :wub: 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, all Biena's fans are in cloud9 right now haha. I know why isn't he being clear what kind of love he's talking about that he and Noona have for one another. but if he meant love like friends then he would have said so..so can only mean love eachother like.. Lovers?? Squeals. but whatever kind of love it's that they have for eachother. it's still love and sound like they are really close and bonded so I say it won't be hard for their feelings to progress more into lovers. agree their relationship sound like start off as like siblings/friends and progress more and more cause get to spent more time together and without realizing it their love for eachother is more deeper than just friends/siblings already now. seem like all the fans cheering for them to be a real couple will happen soon. and many of their thai fans go hard core to make them become real lovers. such as take their birthdate to the fortune teller to check if they are soulmates (and turn out they are), pray to the budda for them to be real lovers and if come true the fans will payback by dancing for the budda to see. haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just wanted to share this comment by Bie's fan(who follow his work for a long time already) another person to confirm Bie does really love Noona. cause some fans wonder does he ever say something like this to his other nang'ek too. which the answer is no. Noona is the first that Bie talks about like this

and I say us fans can be really happy now cause Biena does have something going on, they have special feelings for eachother for sure, from this interview of Bie he's telling us fans directly already.

here is what his fans said
"congratulation to fans who JIN Bie/Noona. usually if it's not true Bie will joke/play on the concert. Bie's personality he doesn't lied, a direct sincere person. for sure he has good feelings and adore Noona or else he won't have said  it out what he just say. right now just the beginning. hope their relationship will continue on for a long time. after 5 years will be a good time to announce their relationship publicly if either side doesn't have anyone else yet"

but I say he wasn't joking either the time he announce on the concert that "Angsumalin is mine in the lakorn and in real life". i say it's his way of announcing publicly already that he and Noona have something going on. his fan use to say  Bie doesn't joke about something like this before if it isn't true. before he never say that he like that the fans  JIN him with his other n'ek cause with his other n'ek in the pass he'll just say no we're just friends. but with Noona he doesn't say that. this is the first time that he say he is happy that fans JIN him with Noona. so it only shows that he really does love Noona off screen. or else he won't be happy that fans JIN him with Noona ...awww so cute Biena is so in love, that they want to tell the public. through her IG and now his interview. sweet couple.

his love show through his eyes to hers..now was told by his mouth out to the public. squeals.

these eyes/smile of them don't lied how they really feel about eachother

credit on tag

Cecilia, a fan was teasing say looks like Bie's feelings for Noona is so stronger than Nadech now cause Bie keep showing so much more. now he tells in public that he loves /is so close to Noona. and they use to think since Bie is older he'll keep his feelings inside longer. haha. but I can tell already that Bie can't keep his feelings for Noona inside for long. cause can see he's so in love with her(his feelings express out so real through his character kobori cause really come out from his heart) and it's bottle up inside him so much that he want to tell the world(Noona as well) plus can see Bie's possessive over Noona. and by he telling publicy how he feels about her is a way of telling other guys not to mess with her either. haha.

and just wanted to share from a guy point of view(their fan) after saw Bie interview. totally agree with this guy's opinion
"in my opinion Bie really slips out. a guy like Bie thinks fast and speaks fast. direct,sincere,confident in himself. most men are like this. like to slips out and talks about his feelings often. his feelings is bottle up so much he want to share with other people. but with some reasons he can't tell other people so then he usually like to slips out like this because he like to talks, a talkative person. and because he's a direct person. so guarantee what he said is all true."

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe Teedee........it's so difficult not to jin these two. And you know, I think there really is a lot leaning towards that it's more than just friendship because Bie could have easily said that they love each other as friends, but the fact that he didn't specify "as friends" sort of let's us know that it could very well be the other kind of love. Plus, like his long time fans say, he doesn't act this way or takes photos like this (with the heads touching) with his other co-stars like he does with Noona. And I keep going back to Noona's birthday cake. Noona or her family member would not get her a cake with a happy boy and girl face on it.......she's a girl, so it would not make sense to have a boy face on her cake with hearts on it.....it would have had to been from her "special" someone to show that he's thinking of her..........and the green heart on the cake is such a giveaway....Bie loves green.....hehe......I'm in Bie and Noona heaven at the moment. 

Edit
One of our biggest Bie and Noona shipper is out of town at the moment. She is going to scream reading the posts from the last couple of days.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, totally many fans think like us. their relationship is more than friends for sure. the cake is  a good hint of their relationship. it's a hint from her or them that they are a couple already. the cake is special that's why she post it on her IG. saw she got cakes from her fans,co-star in her sit-com but she doesn't post it. but post this cake to hint that it's from her special guy(P'Bie). saw recent pics of Bie taken with other celebs women at phantom of the opera gala he doesn't do the head bump with anyone cause some fans wonder will he do the head bump with his other close co-star. the answer is no. cause even though he say are close to Gam the star but he still doesn't do the head bump with her and Gam knows a long time already since Ruk Jup Jai that Bie loves Noona. she even teases him about Noona when they use to sing together at this one concert. so confirm he only does the head bump with his Nong'Noona for sure.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
their fan was teasing said" after Noona done with college there probably will be good news. they want Bie to hang in there first. let Noona graduate from college first then announce their relationship publicly." can Bie hang in there for 5 years???? but seem like he can't anymore haha. so they want to tell Bie  don't worry other guys will hit on Noona cause she is always with her mom or mom/dad so other guys won't dare to come close to her. her mom is very over protective too.
i agree with them. cause can see from this interview of them when Noona talks about her song "hum jai" Bie turns away like this phrase goes with him.  hide/stop his feelings for her first cause  she's still young, has to finish college first. their fans tease said if she was beside him for the interview he won't get to tell his feelings out this open. cause she will be there to brake him from slipping his feelings out too much. haha. so it's a good she wasn't there with him so we get to heard his feelings for her/their feelings for eachother out in the open. haha.
ahhh Cecilia is out of town. yep she'll be happy when read all these comments/see Bie interview haha

looksy

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
ahhh Cecilia is out of town. yep she'll be happy when read all these comments/see Bie interview haha.

Hehe........not Cecilia....another Bie and Noona shipper..........I don't want to say her name out of respect for her privacy. 

Yeah, 5 years is a long time. If it is love, I hope both will hang in there. Maybe they will be like Puri and Ann Alicia. If I'm not mistaken, the public knew of their relationship and they dated for a long time before they got married.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
:cheer: can't wait any longer for 24 May to come ...I really miss Biena. There will be more questions from reporter on their relationship on that day. What will Noona say about it? :heart:  

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh sorry my mistake. Looksy. i understand. but i'm glad beside us there is another Bie and Noona shipper. hope it's true love between Biena and they love eachother for a long time till they get marry too. if Bie really wanna announce he's dating Noona soon cause can't keep his feelings bottle up anymore, don't want to lie,or keep it inside anymore. just hope he won't be annoy/frustrated about the news that will keep on coming about their relationship and hope they will be strong and can handle it no matter what news they will face together, if there is obstacles hope it's like a test that will show them how much they really love one another. hope the reporter (esp. tvpool reporter jakalin cause she like to ask quest. that can make the fans JIN ) is there on May 24 too. want to see Noona reaction when ask about their relationship. can picture Noona laughing when she gets shy she'll laugh a lot haha. she's a laughable person. which is cute. Bie seem to love this about her and make him smile/laughs along with her too.

credit pantip

cikna

sarNie Adult
 wow more news about Biena!! thanks ya'all for sharing! still very curious of the next project involving Biena, I mean a lakorn or musical. Only managed to post one msg and clicked a few likes for the last 6 days i didn't have much time. had to attend a meeting. for 5 consecutive days, work started at 8.30 a.m, a few short breaks and continued until 11.30 pm. and then, continued some work in the room till 1 or 2 a.m. i'm dead tired now, resting on the bed. but had to come here to see what i have been missing.

i'm still in cloud nine , after reading the content of bie's recent interview about noona. "we love each other"?? how crystal clear can the man be. that only thing needed to seal the deal is "yes, we are an item". but one have to respect for bie or noona's privacy of wanting to keeps thing private to them, private.

btw, i'm looking forward if anyone planning to write a fanfic abt our Biena. anyone?? (wishful thinking)

cecilia

Staff member
^Cik, you write and i create? <3

Awe, this is so so sweet .. i think i'm stuck on cloud9 .. refusing to come down .. lol

Teedee, I start to notice that .. he's so blunt about his feeling .. whether it's real or joking, it's still comes out of his mouth saying 'WE LOVE EACH OTHER' --- i haven't hear Nadech says this so for this i'll give Bie the credit for it .. as for being so close and cozy and givign each other love stare/and love joke when they're in some sort of crowd place .. these two men are in the same level.  He sure gave me a smile when he said that ... Want to hear more in the future .. 5 years won't be long from now .. we don't even know when they made this promises too .. could be during BLM time too (ok, i'm too wishful thinking) .. maybe it's during RJK? so this means .. we only have at least 3.5-4 years to go since Rak Ja Jai starts sometime in later 2011 or beginning of 2012. Whenever it is, i don't know but with the rest of the JIN fans .. i hope he'll continues to wait for her --- she may has lots of MALE fans (which she does) but as long as she has her one heart for him (and meet him secretly, hang out secretly, love secretly on instagram). I can wait .. will wait to see them to have their own VERY THAI WEDDING just like Kobobie and Angsumana <3 -- By then, i hope YADECH comes out too :p

btw, i'm one of their biggest fans too but i guess i'm probably not as big as Looky's friend :p -- kidding ..

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
^Cik, you write and i create? <3

Awe, this is so so sweet .. i think i'm stuck on cloud9 .. refusing to come down .. lol

Teedee, I start to notice that .. he's so blunt about his feeling .. whether it's real or joking, it's still comes out of his mouth saying 'WE LOVE EACH OTHER' --- i haven't hear Nadech says this so for this i'll give Bie the credit for it .. as for being so close and cozy and givign each other love stare/and love joke when they're in some sort of crowd place .. these two men are in the same level.  He sure gave me a smile when he said that ... Want to hear more in the future .. 5 years won't be long from now .. we don't even know when they made this promises too .. could be during BLM time too (ok, i'm too wishful thinking) .. maybe it's during RJK? so this means .. we only have at least 3.5-4 years to go since Rak Ja Jai starts sometime in later 2011 or beginning of 2012. Whenever it is, i don't know but with the rest of the JIN fans .. i hope he'll continues to wait for her --- she may has lots of MALE fans (which she does) but as long as she has her one heart for him (and meet him secretly, hang out secretly, love secretly on instagram). I can wait .. will wait to see them to have their own VERY THAI WEDDING just like Kobobie and Angsumana <3 -- By then, i hope YADECH comes out too :p

btw, i'm one of their biggest fans too but i guess i'm probably not as big as Looky's friend :p -- kidding ..
 ceci, i wish i can! u know i have these serious problem of not able to finish a story. during JLR days, almost every week there will be fanfics written using ATEAM. I guess we all need to spread the love for Biena so that more can join us!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
yeah they totally have something going on cause I was on her twitter page and she put up a picture of Phantom of the opera, it was a picture of someone holding a cover and looks like they are waiting to watch it.  I wanna say its Bie who sent her the picture, cause it looks like his hands!  They are so cute!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I was coming in to tell the same. i'm so surprise Noona told her fans " I sit and watch phantom of the opera with P'Bie" and Bie brought his mom along to watch it too. so no secrets about them anymore hehe...it certainly mean they're open about their relationship already. Squeals. sound like they're getting to know eachother family already, when a guy bring his mom and his girl to meet, it's serious. i'm not coming down from cloud9 for sure now haha. i'm so glad they get to spent time together. even though she can't make it to the gala night with him but still they went alone to watch together. awww how sweet! this couple is so blunt about their feelings for one another. first Bie announce that they love eachother and now Noona said she sit and watch the play with him. so guess they're not scare of becoming news together anymore. haha they're too cute.

Cecilia, yep I love this about Bie he's so blunt about his feelings for her. I call that a real man. give respect to the woman he love. big credits to Bie. 5 years sound long but I say time goes by fast. i say Bie gave hints a long time ago that he and Noona have something going on since the time they play KK together, in their interviews he said " I already ask her(to be his gf) and she said after 5 years". so i'm sure we'll get good news by that time. I believe and can see that they start to like eachother since RJJ and their feelings progress more and deeper when they play in KK together and right now they're officially dating, it's not even 5 years yet and they're a real couple already. they're so in love.  :wub:  can see Noona loves him a lot too so he doesn't have to worried she'll change her mind if other guys hit on her. Bie sound like such a sweet gentleman Noona won't change her mind for sure. hope they love eachother for a long time till they get marry and have babies. gosh they'll have such beautiful babies together. ok JIN too far again  haha.

Can tell it's Bie's hand that is holding the booklet. Noona you don't have to hint anymore haha.

credit Noona IG

cecilia

Staff member
HAHAHA .. just like YADECH .. they're together at event, sit, and chat .. and get all touchy touchy lol -- i think we need to start building another building up here in CLOUD9 to welcome more JIN FANS <3

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, yep YADECH and BIENA's relationships is so alike. so happy my two favorite couples are really "An Item". Scream!!!! my dreams has come true!!! haha

looksy

sarNie Adult
Heart Attack!!!! hahaha........

See, we weren't just seeing things or over thinking things......The off-screen eye chemistry, the photos with the head bumps, Noona's post on the basket full of love to give, her showing off her new Jasmine perfume, her birthday cake with the boy face and green heart, Bie's "we love each other" statement............and now, he takes his girl to a play, that he's already seen, with his mom. Yes yes, it's serious when a guy takes you to a function with his mom. I guess with them, they just thought it would be better to be open about it, than try to hide it. I'm happy for them!!

Like you Teedee, I think their relationship started getting close when they were working together in Ruk Jab Jai and got even closer in Koo Kum. From photos of the opening ceremony of Ruk Jab Jai, I could tell from their body language and lack of off-screen eye interaction that they were not close at all....but then, by the time they started promoting the musical and made their rounds in interviews, the body language and the off screen eye chemistry was all there. 

Yeah Cecilia, we need more room for all of the jin fans.......I know their out there reading and "jin-ing" along with us, but don't post.

Also Cecilia, when I said that it was "not you"..... I meant that you weren't "the one" who was out of town...of course I know you are one of the biggest Biena jin fan.....along with me, Teedee and many more. What a wonderful weekend we're having.  :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, yep yep all the hints she gave us was telling us about her relationship with Bie. we're not thinking too much after all. but when you think about it it's so obvious that she's telling us though. plus behind the scenes pics of them at koo kum party shows a lot that there's something going on between them too. and her fans tease said lately they notice the recent events she went to, she like to sing happy love songs which is telling us she's so in love right now. and she look radiant, more beautiful than ever that's why Bie is so possessive so have to announce that they love eachother. a way of telling other guys not to mess with his girl haha. i'm so happy for them too. yep such great news this week for us Biena's fans. I think they must have talk it through and decided not to hide their relationship anymore. which is good. so they won't be paranoid of becoming news when go places together and they can just relax and enjoy themselves together.