[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
tonight i finally got the strength to rewatched the final episode and balled my eyes out.  My husband came into the room and asked me why I was crying, I looked at him and said, My favorite guy is dying...and started crying again.  He looked at me and shook his head, "girl, you crazy." lol  Yes you are right hubby, I am so crazy about these two!  They need to come out with good news soon, we are dying to hear it!!!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Goria83, I hear you about the ending. I must have seen it 6 or 7 times now and I cry just as if I've seen it for the first time. It's a wonderful cry, I must say. My guy shakes his head at me, too and tells me just to watch it until it stops being sad......which is not possible. I still get goosebumps and teary eyed at just the mere thought of how beautiful and meaningful some of those love lines in the death scenes were.

Teedee, I don't think we've posted this photo of Bie and Noona, yet. *Squeals* It's a behind the scenes from their photo shoot. Look at their body language and look where her fingers are.......they are so cute together.

credit: not sure who to credit....can't remember where I saw this photo from

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I really want to see Biena in a remake of Fah Pieng Din, or if not, they have to make new script because i agree that Biena needs their own piece of Art that has not been seen before, and it has to be a really good script too. :p I just love Biena too much.

Reactions: NdA

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, I use to post that photo before and I squeals too when I first saw it. yep they're super cute together, always touching/can't keep their hands away from one another.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i notice when they hold hands they hold so tight which just shows how close their relationship is. like we know the way two people hold hands shows how much they love eachother. the tighter the grip is the more love they have for one another. the way Biena hold eachother hands look like they won't ever let eachother go. love it, these two body languages they have for one another is so very cute/sweet, it tells a lot about their feelings for eachother without having to say it out. and this is just rehearsing part but there's so much affections they have for eachother already.

credit on tag

looksy

sarNie Adult
I can't get enough of the way they look at each other.........especially the way Bie looks at Noona. I've always said that there is nothing sexier than a man in love looking at the woman he loves..........okay, okay, so we don't really know if it's love.....hehe........but there's definitely sincerity, fondness, warmth, and admiration in the stares he gives her and it's altogether breathtaking.......Of course, Noona stares at him in the same way....she has so much fondness and admiration for her P' Bie.  :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Birthday to Noona! :heart: best wishes in everything, must be a special birthday this year because of her sweetheart P'Bie  :ghehe:
There is news exact plan to make luerd kut theeya the musical toward the year of this year. their thai fans is scare Biena will starred together in here. oh please nooooooo. this story p'ek died at the end again. and will be sad for some of us international fans who may not get to see it either cause not every musical khun Boy will make into Dvd. pray Biena get to pair up in a new tv lakorn with happy ending instead. can't bare to see him die again, will be too harsh for their fans. hope khun Boy isn't cruel to Biena's fans.

credit pantip/on tag

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Eeekk. I finally had the courage to come back here. Gosh. Biena fever is kicking in again. *swooon* 555
Anyways, thanks for sharing these wonderful images and info. I honestly do not want to see Biena in LK musical. Seeing him die in Koo Gum was enough already. Why must I see him die again in LK the Musical? Seriously. These fans. 555 I understand that LK was a "good" classic but I cannot risk it, seeing him die once more. I want to see my Biena with a happy ending, not another tragic ending. lol 

Anyhoo, those two lovebirds. I cannot wait until they come out and confirm their relationship. Hehhe. ;) 

cecilia

Staff member
I love LK but NO NO NO NO NO NO NO . how many time do i have to say NO T_T I'm scare as well .. please don't let this be their new project ... I want a happy ending with BABY <3 -- SLAP KISS, please.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
i love that design, NDA .. great job!
Thanks Ceci..
Last night I'm so sleepy & forgot to insert my birthday wish speech.
"I wish Noona will success in everything..May God bless her & hope she will happy with her daily & love life" :lol:
There is news exact plan to make luerd kut theeya the musical toward the year of this year. their thai fans is scare Biena will starred together in here. oh please nooooooo.
I've enough with sad ending..

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, happy birthday to Noona. Wish her much happiness in her personal life and continued success in her career. I'm dying to see photos of how she's celebrating her birthday.

I agree with you all, I don't want their second lakorn to be another sad ending. Actually, Koo Kum's sad ending is enough heartbreak to last me the rest of my drama watching life. 

@NdA, loving your artwork. Thanks for sharing it with us. I think you should post it at Noon'a facebook fan page.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Love how Bie talks about Noona in this clip. it's cute sound like he admire her a lot. he look/sound sincere when he talks about her like it really come out from his heart. he saids "she's gifted since a kid, if in singing part she can be the diva in thailand, she has a good voice already since a kid, and for personality she doesn't have to change at all because her personal personalities she's a hard worker,cute,friendly,take care of everyone,playful, nothing we have to change about her but in this position just let her follow the path that she should take as time passes, I say she can go far"
and I say these are the reasons why he has fallen in love with her hehe. the part he saids "she sound happy singing and also make me happy to heard her sing too so it became the reason for love at first sight that happen really quick at that moment"  it makes their thai fans JIN that he's really talking about his true feelings that he has for her.haha.

at 18:05 ; 22:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1F8foQtPBw
credit rachadalaitheatre

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie's fan hint good excited news for BIENA's fans on May 24, they really want to tell but can't yet. wonder what the good news will be. another fan guess maybe one of these will happen.
1. they both go give out autographs for Ruk Jup Jai dvd together
2. their  new project reveal
3. Noona guest in Bie's sit-com: nut kup nut
i think is the first one cause Ruk jup jai dvd will be release on may 23 so maybe we will get to see Biena together give out autographs. but then whatever news it's us fans will be happy cause we will get to see them together again.

Noona post in her IG
saying "My birthday" happy birthday Noona. have healthy body. don't have bone disease. happy in everything. meet a good person. be a good thai person forever. I wish myself. sound like an old person 55"
she's so funny/cute haha. I think this cake is probably from her special man "P'Bie".  cause make their thai fans JIN again haha.
cause they said green is Bie favorite color and there is a green cupcake with a heart which must refer to him and pink cupcake with a heart which must refer to Noona. and a happy face pics of a boy/girl which must refer to them. aww how cute. is she hinting us fans something again?? hehe.  but you really can't help but have to JIN, is it too suspicious, too coincident,I mean of all the colors why has to be green and pink and both with hearts too. pink color must also mean they're in love refer to their love. and why has to be a happy face pics of a boy/girl. how obvious can it be. who knows they may make this cake together. we're not thinking too much right? but it's so much fun to JIN haha. beside this cake hope she reveal/hint  the gift he gave her too.

Credit: Noona IG

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, thanks so much for the updates. I waited and waited last night hoping you would find something from Noona's birthday to share with us......so glad to see your post. I so agree with you. Why does the cake have to have a happy boy and girl face, if she(they) didn't want to hint something.........and why is there a green heart? I can understand the pink heart because pink is a girly color, but why the green heart? We all know that green is Bie's favorite color......and she knows, too I'm sure........again more hints......Oh, it's so much fun to jin these two. I'm so happy shipping Bie and Noona.  :wub: 

I'm dying to know what he got her for her birthday.....hehe......  :D