[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, from your list I also like Kelly/Namfon lakorn. would be nice if Biena starred together in here.  I don't want Biena to be in re-make JLR either. sorry but it's not the type of slap/kiss story that I love. for me If remake a slap/kiss lakorn  for Biena to star together, a story  similar to wong wien hua jai will be more fun to watch

cecilia

Staff member
I don't want Wong Wian Hua Jai either b/c STEAM did great in there :p

I also want Johnny and Noi's lakorn remake too or a Johnny and Namfon ..

5. Nak Kah (Oh, i remember my fever in this one - both of them are egoistic and business competitor too)
6. Ra Roeng Fai (hahah .. realize, i'm a Johnny fan lol)

Kor Yoo Huajai Wai Puer Tur (Johnny & Joy R)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1XKQDPyfPg

Ra Roeng Fai (Johnny & Noi)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4-CAEUfcFo

I want 'PROONG NEE CHUN JA RAK KHUN' with Pete/Kate English lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah STEAM did a great job in WWHJ. what I meant  is a story similar to that. such as p'ek own rai. seem cruel from the outside but love n'ek a lot. cute/sweet/possessive over her. love her since he first saw her. then they have to come live together as husband/wife. and she fall in love with him cause see how sweet a person he really is. but then they misunderstands eachother and he turn mean: kidnap her;lock her up, attempt rawr but then she gave in, then she got pregnant.  and they reconcile. happy ending. I love a slap/kiss story that p'ek love n'ek first before he's mean to her it seem more reasonable. like the more he love her when he misunderstands her the more he is mean to her. so it's the love/hate feelings he has for her.

cecilia

Staff member
Johnny kidnapped Noi in 'Ra Roeng Fai' and got her pregnant .. she then told him that she can raise her own child alone .. leaving him feeling all sad and stuff .. :p

Kelly/Namfon was really good .. i like how they start out as stranger, he helped her and she helped him .. then he offered his place for her to stay and never think that he'd fall for her and she never think about falling for him as well .. but since they fake out their marriage in the first place, granny came in to help made it happened and the two eventually come close and fell in love .. i really like Kelly bipolar attitude in this lakorn though .. he was super possesive lol

looksy

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Teedee on JLR. It's not the type of slap kiss I want for Bie and Noona.........JLR and lakorns like Sawan Bieng are types of lakorns where I don't find the pra eks very appealing, although I see the appeal for these types of characters among lakorn fans.............I love pra eks whose love and actions I can feel and empathize with/for............I want depth in the character and he doesn't have to be a pra ek that is just altogether lovable, it can be a complicated imperfect pra ek whose actions says one thing, but his eyes and heart says another........ I know, I know..........I'm asking for too much. *Sighs* I want another Kobori, haha!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh I saw Kelly/Namfon lakorn before and I love it. hehe. saw ra rieng fah too but don't like it. seem like it wasn't a happy ending though.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
looksy said:
I agree with you Teedee on JLR. It's not the type of slap kiss I want for Bie and Noona.........JLR and lakorns like Sawan Bieng are types of lakorns where I don't find the pra eks very appealing, although I see the appeal for these types of characters among lakorn fans.............I love pra eks whose love and actions I can feel and empathize with/for............I want depth in the character and he doesn't have to be a pra ek that is just altogether lovable, it can be a complicated imperfect pra ek whose actions says one thing, but his eyes and heart says another........ I know, I know..........I'm asking for too much. *Sighs* I want another Kobori, haha!!!
totally agree with you Looksy. I also want p'ek character that has depths/dimension, complicated in his feelings for n'ek. has good enough reasons to be mean to her.  when he's hurting her he's hurting himself more deeply too cause he still love her so much. even though he's so angry at her but he still won't let her go. so it's like love/hate feelings he has for her but more love that is. when they're in love there is many cute sweet scenes of them. yep love Kobori a lot, want more p'ek like him such cute/sweet/loving/pitiful p'ek.

cecilia

Staff member
teedee said:
oh I saw Kelly/Namfon lakorn before and I love it. hehe. saw ra rieng fah too but don't like it. seem like it wasn't a happy ending though.
They got together in the end ..

BUT i really like Kelly and Namfon's lakorn .. i mostly got upset at kelly's character since the n'rai in here are so nice to n'ek lol

looksy

sarNie Adult
You know, the more I think about it..........I don't think I want their second lakorn to be a remake............Exact should have a new lakorn just for Bie and Noona.......that way, years from now, lakorn fans can say that someone should remake the classic Bie and Noona lakorn.  :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
totally agree Looksy, I rather they star in a new lakorn together too, will be more fresh/interesting. but seem like lately Exact like to make re-makes though.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Bie has won an award for his acting career, he won the best foreign actor from Ahui Tv Dram Award from China from the lakorn Dok Ruk Rim Tang and Prajun See Rong won the best drama from 9 Entertain awards too. I'm so excited for their new project and yes if it's a lakorn, I want to be a new storyline which no one has, so it would be interesting, no re-makes for them, so they could get their own lakorn.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
I agree with you Teedee on JLR. It's not the type of slap kiss I want for Bie and Noona.........JLR and lakorns like Sawan Bieng are types of lakorns where I don't find the pra eks very appealing, although I see the appeal for these types of characters among lakorn fans.............I love pra eks whose love and actions I can feel and empathize with/for............I want depth in the character and he doesn't have to be a pra ek that is just altogether lovable, it can be a complicated imperfect pra ek whose actions says one thing, but his eyes and heart says another........ I know, I know..........I'm asking for too much. *Sighs* I want another Kobori, haha!!!
 You know, the more I think about it..........I don't think I want their second lakorn to be a remake............Exact should have a new lakorn just for Bie and Noona.......that way, years from now, lakorn fans can say that someone should remake the classic Bie and Noona lakorn.   :p
Totally agree with you looksy..I'm not so into re-make lakorn..I say NO to JLR re-make either & sorry to say that pra'ek is not a human, he is a beast. I hate this kind of pra'ek. Bie is such lovely man to act like a beast, it definitely not suit Bie..I can't bear it. 

cikna

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
Akak you makes me miss my home town badly.. :teary: I'm one of them..damn I should go back & did my voting..feel so regretted. 
edit: Okay back to our beloved couple..I don't know why I'm freaking in love with these pictures of Bie & Noona. They are so cute, young & fresh.. :p

credit as tagged

credit: Noona FB

dik, don't feel bad. No worries, u will get ur chance. Btw, I'm all hyped that biena is gonna have another project together! Yippie! Hope it doesn't have sad ending. I am afraid my heart can't take it. Tq for sharing these pics

Hope it's true.. :lol: we can't force them to become a lover but at least we could ship/jin them together in real life.

looksy said:
Kind of agree with u. I love a team chemistry, but what the pra'ek did to nang'ek in jlr is sometimes unjust. And just like u, I want another kobori-like character but this time around he gets to the nang ek a taste of her medicine for mistreating him...hehehe..

mhia

sarNie Egg
You ladies are good! AND I got Biena fever bad!! LOL.

I was browsing from my mobile phone earlier while at work and couldn't contain my excitement when I read that Biena's paired up for an upcoming project. I accidentally screamed out loud. Thank goodness the server was down so I could use that as an excuse because I was in the middle of an "important project". :dance1:

cecilia

Staff member
i'd love t see them in a new script but at this rate .. i'll take them in anything as long as they're not musical play (i don't mind but i wont' get to see it and this will irk me for a very long time until the dvd comes out (if there's a chance)).

looksy

sarNie Adult
@ Leap Line, thanks for posting that adorable MV. It's one of my favorite fanmade MVs for Bie and Noona. Bie and Noona were so playful, cute, and lovable when they sang the song in the beginning and at the end of the MV. I actually find the song to be very catchy. For those who are curious to what the lyrics are saying, here's a short summary of the song that I got my friend to translate for me:

The lyrics are about a man who wants to kiss a woman, but she won't consent to it because she is very shy of the moon and the stars (LOL!!!)....but in the end, the man was able to kiss her..... and when she says loudly, Ouch! Whew!, it's because she was shocked by his action. He told her not to make any noise because it will make the moon turn to them. (hehe...)

The lyrics are so funny and adorable. No wonder Bie and Noona had so much fun singing it and goofing off with each other.  :p

I also love it that the MV has rare photos of Bie and Noona from the first time they worked together in "Balang Mek". Both were so young. They are so meant to be our koo kwan/koo jin. :wub:  

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree Looksy, joup yeuy jun  is  a very cute and famous duet song back in the olden days. if you listen closely like Bie is telling Noona he loves her through the song that she got shy/laugh. listen closely to the beginning he sings " Ruk Ja..Ruk Ja..." :wub:  which is not part of the song lyrics but come from his heart that want to tell her. gosh he's such a very direct guy love to show his feelings to her so often. so very cute!