[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
squealing..another shot of them in their own world hehe. i'm sure they call eachother up often but it's not the same as seeing eachother in person, face to face, that's why they look so happy seeing eachother again. they miss eachother so much so seem like 3 yrs they haven't see eachother. when actually is around 3 weeks. after koo kum done filming, she went on a trip to Italy for 10 days, then when she came back, his turn to go on a vacation trip to Korea (prob.2 weeks) then when he came back they finally get to meet in person at the koo kum party.

credit pantip

Reactions: NdA

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit on tagged

read a very cute interview of them. shows a lot how much they adore eachother and have feelings for one another.
the interview is when they were still filming koo kum together,there answer is sweet.

reporter ask Noona "if chose between Kobori and Bie who would you chose to take care of your heart?"
Noona "of course Kobori because have similar personality but Kobori have that cute/playful personality which is like P'Bie but P'Bie has more of a romantic personality in him which many women will love for sure" (aww she said he's such a romantic guy, i'm sure she's one of the girl that fall in love with him too. she try to make it sound like she pick Kobori when really she pick Bie cause Kobori is Bie that she love hehe)

reporter ask Bie "if chose between Noona and Angsumalin who would you chose?"
Bie "(he smile) of course Noona, cause in the scripts Angsumalin is too strong, when mad won't speak to me, her mouth/heart doesn't go together, got trick to get hurt by ta pol/ta bua(old men in the lakorn)  so i'm really angry at her, the reason I pick Noona is because she's cute and her life doesn't hurt me (they stare at eachother and laugh)  (aww so cute he's so direct about his feelings to her hehe)

reporter "are you guys afraid fans will JIN you as a couple cause you work together often?"
Noona " JIN us in the lakorn first"
Bie " and in real life we'll talk about it later (he smiles sweetly) (awww he's direct again about his feelings hehe)
if there was nothing going on between them they would have deny it already. but they didn't and won't accept it either. like you say Cecilia they brush the question off in a way that doesn't reveal too much of their feelings for eachother hehe.

reporter "what you guys plan to do on songkran day?
(they answer the same time) here at the lakorn set (don't they just speak/think a like hehe)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Their thai fan mention Bie is like Nadech cause sound like Bie admire Noona a lot after get to work with her which is like Nadech that gave interview admire/compliments Yaya.
here is Bie's interview
question " who you pick for the best actress"
Bie " I pick Noona-Neungtida. because I got a chance to work with her in "Ruk Jup Jai". she's talented, play so well, have good concentration, practice so hard, if she can play so well in the musical play how great will she be in her other lakorns" (aww he so sweet)

ahhh..his hand won't let go of her arm.  :wub: so cute! his actions speak his heart again hehe.

credit on tagged

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Teedee for translating their interview.  I love their answers. OMGosh, I laughed so hard watching them sing that song together. That video clip is priceless. They had so much fun with that song and with each other. I love the part when she playfully hits Bie and he loses his balance and falls off stage.....Hahaha.......I love their playfulness together. They are so compatible. I hope that Bie's new project is with Noona b/c my heart would just sink if it's with another actress........I know that he's an actor and he'll work with many actresses, but for now, I just need another Bie and Noona lakorn to ease my pain from Kobori and Ang's tragic love story.

And the last two photos you posted.........they look stunning together.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
your welcome Loosy, yep they're so funny in the clip. so playful/cute couple. so perfect for eachother in everything. I wish his new project is with Noona too. cause I can't accept him with another actress yet. they really need a make up lakorn after koo kum. yep they do look beautiful/handsome in those pics.

mhia

sarNie Egg
teedee said:

credit pantip

If you look closely, is that his hand holding/touching her arm? It's like he can't keep his hands off of her. They are too cute!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Mhia, that's what I was gonna say. his hand is on her arm or back. they're always close together and touching. so adorable! hehe.

mhia

sarNie Egg
I am falling in love with their relationship. hehe. They keep fanning the fire with all these adorable pictures.

Agreed Looksy and Teedee. Bie and Noona need to work together in another lakorn. I won't be able to watch Bie with another actress or Noona with another actor. I'm crossing my fingers.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep love their relationship is so cute/sweet. I don't know but I have a feeling they'll have a new project together again. my gut feeling tells me this. cause there is news out already that they will get pair up again but not confirm yet. plus they are hot in koo kum. i'm sure khun Boy will pity their fans and let them pair up again soon. cause he was kind to listen to the fan's requests twice already when release koo kum and ruk jup jai in dvds, cross fingers too. i'm sure Biena will be so happy if get to work together again. they'll have excuses to see eachother w/out becoming news and we'll get to see how close they're together again.

cecilia

Staff member
Teedee, this came to my head when you translated "I pick Noona-Neungtida. because I got a chance to work with her in "Ruk Jup Jai". she's talented, play so well, have good concentration, practice so hard, if she can play so well in the musical play how great will she be in her other lakorns" (aww he so sweet)"

My interpretation: 'if she can play so well in the musical play/lakorn/movie, how great would it be for her to do that in MY LIFE." muahahaha .. i'm full of it --

You wrote: reporter asked, "what you guys plan to do on songkran day? (they answer the same time) here at the lakorn set (don't they just speak/think a like hehe)

My interpretation: They spent time together at the lakorn set so that when they do merit or water each other -- it would look as if they're playing their characters .. when really --- they're in their little own world  :wub: -- ok, my head is filled with lots of BIENA imagination now lol

Thank you for the overdose BIENA pill!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
squealing. what is he doing behind her back?? :wub: not even looking at the camera,they're always so close together, so cute! their thai fans was teasing him on pantip since he always do the head bump on her he should go see a doctor about his neck problem haha.

credit pantip

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing that compilation clip of Bie and Noona bts moments.......I really love how the uploader ended the clip with them rehearsing for the death scene..... Noona wiping her tears with the tissue and the emotions expressed through Bie's eyes when he sat up to wai the director....we can tell that they both were touched by Koo Kum's storyline, just as we were. That scene must have been so emotionally draining on both. Kudos to them for pouring their hearts and souls into these characters. Bie and Noona will always hold a special place in my heart as Kobori and Ang. 

credit: baidu.com

cikna

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
Mix behind the scene cute moments of Biena. so adorable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGWoTxX8vaM
credit SWTR301

love the BTS!!! thanks teedee for sharing this with us, and of course the person who compiled it and uploaded it. there were some behind the scenes which i'm dying to know what was said:

1. the wedding nite scene - when noona taught bie how to caress her nose. what did bie said that made everyone laugh?
2. the shoulder kiss scene (ep18)- what did the director said that brought a big laugh to bie and noona seemed taken aback and shy?
3. the same scene as no 2. - what was said between noona and bie, it looked noona was being playful and the director poked her with the script?

i personally like the director. he looked happy go lucky man and the crew and cast seemed to enjoy working with him. he seemed very detailed. it must be stressful directing a classic like koohum but at the same time able to create a lively and positive working environment for the cast and crew. kudos to the director!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, so funny the Bie has to go check his neck problem. Biena is just too cute. I can be proof that Bie doesn't do this to anyof his other actresses because i've followed him since he first came out and i loved him with Vill so, much, but BieVill doesn't even beat Biena. And about comparing Yadech to Biena, I don't think they are alike at all. But a couple that does measure up to Biena is Mteam in my opinion.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna said:
love the BTS!!! thanks teedee for sharing this with us, and of course the person who compiled it and uploaded it. there were some behind the scenes which i'm dying to know what was said:

1. the wedding nite scene - when noona taught bie how to caress her nose. what did bie said that made everyone laugh?
2. the shoulder kiss scene (ep18)- what did the director said that brought a big laugh to bie and noona seemed taken aback and shy?
3. the same scene as no 2. - what was said between noona and bie, it looked noona was being playful and the director poked her with the script?

i personally like the director. he looked happy go lucky man and the crew and cast seemed to enjoy working with him. he seemed very detailed. it must be stressful directing a classic like koohum but at the same time able to create a lively and positive working environment for the cast and crew. kudos to the director!
you're welcome Cikna
1. he said" lets exchange putting make up on eachother"
2.  the director tell Bie to kiss Noona on the lip and tell her to turn her face away but guess she turn away to slow so the director teases her said "thought you were waiting(for the kiss)" so make her so shy and make Bie shy lol and she said "I didn't wait for it"
3. Bie was saying his lines but saw Noona smile  so ask her "why are you smiling?" she said "nothing I just love this lines" and the director hit her with the scripts(tell her to concentrate)
I like the director too. hope he direct Biena's next lakorn together again. yep he's a very detail director, which is a good thing. he seem serious about his directing but at the same time he's so funny like to tease the actor/actress. yep he sound very stress about directing koo kum cause it's such a famous classic story but applaud to him for doing such a great job in directing this version.

change of plans of dvds release dates: koo kum dvd set 2 will release on may 23 and ruk jup jai dvd will release on may 30 instead.

cikna

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
you're welcome Cikna
1. he said" lets exchange putting make up on eachother"
2.  the director tell Bie to kiss Noona on the lip and tell her to turn her face away but guess she turn away to slow so the director teases her said "thought you were waiting(for the kiss)" so make her so shy and make Bie shy lol and she said "I didn't wait for it"
3. Bie was saying his lines but saw Noona smile  so ask her "why are you smiling?" she said "nothing I just love this lines" and the director hit her with the scripts(tell her to concentrate)
yep he's a very detail director, which is a good thing. he seem serious about his directing but at the same time he's so funny like to tease the actor/actress. yep he sound very stress about directing koo kum cause it's such a famous classic story but applaud to him for doing such a great job in directing this version.

change of plans of dvds release dates: koo kum dvd set 2 will release on may 23 and ruk jup jai dvd will release on may 30

noona can be one funny chick! the more i know her, the more likeable she has become. i like her because she is just being herself, not playing that "overly innocent" actress that is always prim and proper. that's why fans such as myself find her fascinating because..she's normal, like most people in the population!

putting make up on each other. ok, let's do that! hahahah!!

i guess khun boy realise the big impact khukam 2013 have on the fans, and it has attracted significant number of foreign fans too. that is why the dvds would be launched earlier.  i wonder if he ever visited this forum or this thread??those who have bought the 1st set of dvd, is there extra scenes in it? can't wait to order it

again, thank u teedee

cecilia

Staff member
Bieluvr said:
LOL, so funny the Bie has to go check his neck problem. Biena is just too cute. I can be proof that Bie doesn't do this to anyof his other actresses because i've followed him since he first came out and i loved him with Vill so, much, but BieVill doesn't even beat Biena. And about comparing Yadech to Biena, I don't think they are alike at all. But a couple that does measure up to Biena is Mteam in my opinion.
I compare BIENA relationship progress w/YADECH b/c that's how their relationship got started .. from knowing each other from scratch to the current situation whereas in MTEAM's case,  Mark is after someone else and is not fully committed to his 'previous' koojin ...

Teedee, i laugh so hard as well wen the director hit her with the script ... she was so in love with Kobobie Kobori :p

Cikna, if i remember it correctly the director helped direct the P'BIRD movie version 'Sunset at Chaopraya' then too ... he said he loves this classic a lot and was happy to direct it this time around that's why the lakorn turns out to be so good b/c he put all his passion into this work.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
teedee said:
so cute he was flirting with her already since last year. he assure her that his fans won't be mad if they really become bf/gf hehe. love the song they sang together "muk mai"(one of my fav. song of Bie). so sweet like they telling eachother thru a song how much they love one another hehe. I know I JIN too much but can't help it. they just look so cute/perfect together. so pls bear with me. of course I still keep telling myself not to have high hopes of them being a real couple so won't be heart broken. but until they come out and announce who they're really dating. me and many other fans still will continue to JIN them to be a real couple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA5irKS-4w8
credit anantalai2
They both look so sweet together. Love them so much