[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna said:
he actually said that "he loves the love scenes with noona"??? now, it's very, very rare to have actors in Asian dramas to actually admit they like doing the love scenes with their co-stars. but to actually utter it in an interview, not afraid of backlash, em...it makes one wonder..why oh why did he say that???? (my imagination running wild!)

yep Cikna, he actually said that. and when he talk about their love scenes he look so happy/shy too. after he said that I was surprise and the fans in the studio on the show sound surprise too and made like a woo sound at him that he got shy and scold them playfully saying "don't have to make such loud sound" haha. which shows he's not afraid to admit  his feelings toward her in public. we should see now that he's not shy to show his feelings about her in public at all, he shows by his actions and words(body language is so obvious) without caring of becoming news either, so cute.

their eye contacts  aww so sweet. :wub:  and their bodies are so close together. like we know when two people are in love they always wanna be close together. their bodies always touching eachother. so cute! 

credit pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
look at his elbow on her shoulder. he look so comfortable, so playfuly haha. so cute

credit prama,pantip

Their fans said P'San(director) tell Noona to come meet on April 30. probably koo kum gang hang out again. so hopefully we'll get to see pics of BIENA together again.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Not sure if someone posted this MV, yet......but this MV says everything we feel for this couple. Love all of their interactions with each other. I love how giggly Noona gets when she's around Bie.....who can blame her with his adorable smile....This couple has spent so much time in each other's arms, how can we not jin them....... :wub:

I also love those clips of Bie and Noona rehearsing for Ruk Jub Jai. Like you mentioned Cecilia, I also love it that Noona is not afraid to show Bie her make-up free face. It shows she's not afraid to be herself around him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6FYRVFzaeg
credit: aiestyle

cecilia

Staff member
Rewatching another episode tonight again ..

I'm touched by Ang announcement to Vanus that she loves her baby and her baby's daddy ....
it shown that she no longer feel obligated to force herself to love Vanus.  Shes' so happy that she cried :wub:
I wish our KOBOBIE saw this before he headed to Bangkok noi T_T

Staring moment :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAEDE9TyF6w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iBu6EqN4lM
Credit: exactchannel

mhia

sarNie Egg
It is so obvious that these two have something special going on between them. Their comfort level with one another appears to be more than just friends or that of siblings. All the clips and pictures keep on fueling my hopes that these two are together. I hope I won't suffer a heartbreak in the end, but even if it comes to that, I'll be content with the close relationship they share as costars.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love this clip. look so sweet like lovers come sing together. their eyes contact when stare at eachother are sooo sweet! :wub:  the part they walk away from eachother take them awhile before they can take their eyes off of eachother. look so sweet when he hold her hand/hug her from behind/after done singing he put his arm up for her to hold on to and she make this cute face at him before wrap her hand around his arm..awww..so adorable. he look so happy has such a big smile on his face, she look so shy. love the way he look at her there's so much tender/love there. shows so much how much special feelings they have for one another. she look so beautiful in here and he looks handsome such perfect match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUTTHS5_ZcY
credit  snowflakeinwinter

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
love them in here. look so sweet like lovers come sing together. their eyes contact when stare at eachother are sooo sweet!
Yeah, they like to flirt with each other when perform together..they tender moments never fail makes me squealing  :wub:

credit: Aumim's photo FB

mhia

sarNie Egg
teedee said:
yep Cikna, he actually said that. and when he talk about their love scenes he look so happy/shy too. after he said that I was surprise and the fans in the studio on the show sound surprise too and made like a woo sound at him that he got shy and scold them playfully saying "don't have to make such loud sound" haha. which shows he's not afraid to admit  his feelings toward her in public. we should see now that he's not shy to show his feelings about her in public at all, he shows by his actions and words(body language is so obvious) without caring of becoming news either, so cute.

This is what I like so much about Bie. He's just so himself. He's not afraid of what the media thinks of him, and perhaps that is the reason why he has such a huge fan base. He seems to be so open, personable, and real. Also maybe he responded the way he did because Noona made the love scenes less difficult than other experiences he's had with other actresses. Thereby, making the love scene less uncomfortable and easier to portray. I can't wait to see their future work and see how much their relationship progress. In my own world, I'm believing that they are a couple already and is keeping their relationship private.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just love Kobori and Angsumalin so much..hehehe, I mean Bie and Noona.... Thanks for all the posts and updates, gals!!!

NdA

Pictures taken from party/event last night.....Our couple so sweet

What are they doing?..try to calm my heart

Bump head, now become they trademark

Bie enact scene from Hello Stranger..I'm curious what was saying on that dialogue box.  

Credit: pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG. scream! they look sooo cute+sweet together. :wub:  after seeing these recent pics of them at koo kum party meeting again, there is no doubt in my mind it's confirm to me that they're a real couple. they're always together in the pics, aww he can't take his hands off of her.so cute.  thanks for sharing Nda. love their head bump it's their trademark for sure and I think it's a way of Bie showing other people that Noona is his girlfriend hehe. i'm really giddy after seeing these pics of them. so glad to see them together again. hope we'll get confirm news about their new lakorn together soon.

NdA

Welcome..actually teedee I’m waiting for you to upload these pictures since you better than me in speculating things.These pictures not enough..I want more than this. Hahaha I’m so greedy. Yes I'm in hope as well. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love this pic is so cute like they're in their own world w/out caring what others are doing, Bie's face expression aww so sweet!  :wub: BIENA is in love. i'm sure about this now. hehe. :woot2:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Nda, in the dialogue box,their fans is teasing them about this pic.  Noona like the statue  which is the Korean actor, he's her fav. korean star. so they tease Bie look upset that she like this guy and probably thinking "let me see this guy face that Noona love so much, what 's so good about him" and on Noona pic they tease "the guy of my dreams".   haha just a funny teasing their fans does to them often.