[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
shows how close they're together while being interview. tease/help eachother out so cute! 
7:42 she laughs shy he stare at her so can't finish her sentence so hold his arm ask him to help and he say ok  ok and continue answer the question for her. so sweet. she's so giggly always laughing but it makes him laugh/smile along with her too, so cute.
7:57 he talks about the bomb scene that was difficult to film and also heavy that he has to carry her too (she make "ngon" face haha) admit he has to carry her often/many times and she said" i'm not heavy he doesn't have a problem carrying me right" he reply "yep, I can handle it" aww such a gentleman
8:32 when reporter ask they're koo jin now, many fans love,what they say about this. they seem a little uncomfortable with this question and look shy and he was speechless for some sec. before answer like don't know what to say hehe but can see there's something going on between them by their smiles,face expression, he always staring at her with sweet smile/eyes while she answers, they reply " koo jin is good, interesting to follow and  fun. if the fans love us we're glad" hehe. and so cute he look so worry about her say "her costume is very heavy" and touches her back and take a good look at her costume. and he tease her when she promote her song and say "why are you repeating what I just say" and both laugh haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRecXpDjC_Y
credit KoogumTvDrama

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree Cecilia. Bie reaction toward Noona remind me of Nadech is like toward Yaya while they start to be close together, shows he has fallen in love with her. hehe. yep their fans in pantip look very closely to each of their interaction towards eachother. yep Bie constantly is staring at Noona. won't let her out of his sight at all. so sweet :wub:  yep if you want to know if a guy love a girl or not is to look at his eyes when he look at her and you'll know which  Bie/Nadech is a good example they look at Noona/Yaya with so much love hehe. i'm sure BIENA relationship will progress to be more cozy like YADECH as well. hehe

aww your cap stare is so cute Cecilia

Bie/Nadech have similar personality too. love to tease/joke around with Noona/Yaya. guess it's their way of being close to the girls and showing their love hehe.

cecilia

Staff member
^They also see each other in bare skins too. i meant .. bare face and they kiss each other so often like YADECH but more passionate lol.

Here's another bts look -- she's teaching him how to clean them makeup from her face since he was pretty bad in the first place <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ratTfoIweBw

BIENA loves to stare at each other like YADECH AND SHYLY smile away at the same time ..
It's like they have a language of their own --- wonder if they have nickname for each other too :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiNhE79spKg

Koogum, I love you two! - -She was complaining and laughing at the same time that he ran so fast .. that he didn't't even care to take notice that she has short legs lmao -- then the fall was so cute .. how he tossed her on the ground so hard and keeps making mistakes but she didn't really complain nor scare .. and then when p'san enacted with her she got scare and screamed super loud lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgOWNSPvYvM
Credit: as tagged

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree BIENA has so many intimate scenes together and see eachother w/out make up too so mean they can accept eachother for who they are and not becos of their outside beauty anymore but inside now. totally agree Cecilia, seem like they have their own language that they only understand eachother. a fan in pantip said the same thing as you. like they know what eachother is about to say and they can continue with eachother sentences. she understand and laugh at all his jokes while others may not hehe. they even think the same. like the clip i saw they think the same name at the same thing too. yep they love to stare at eachother and look away shyly. so cute. hehe. i'm sure they have nicknames for eachother and probably a funny names too since they look like funny/playful couple. their thai fans gave them cute nicknames too.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, the vids you posted of the TV pool interview and the dancing.........it's sooooooooooooo obvious, Bie can't stare enough at Noona........it's so breathtaking and cute...........and he doesn't stare at the TV Pool reporter the same way........I also love in the dancing video how at the end, how both takes one last look at each other after the song ends.....their so in sync.

Also, I was thinking about Noona posting that photo of her with her new bottle of Jasmine perfume........had it been another scent, it wouldn't have caught our attention, but she knows very well that the fans want to "jin" them.........so why post a photo to show off a bottle of jasmine scented perfume when jasmine(dok mali) holds such significance, if she didn't want to hint to us that she's thinking of her Kobo(Bie)........haha.........

cecilia

Staff member
Noona's so cute on her IG though -- i especially love that pregnant shot where she touches her tummy .. she wrote in caption 'I'll take care of our child.' -- there were some other captions wrote by her .. i sense she's hinting something (i'll come back to post them tomorrow night lol - have to go to bed now since its' 2:15 am and i need to get up at 7am to go to work :( ) Good night ja .. thanks for chatting with me in here tonight na .. BIENA makes me happy just like how i am with YADECH when i look at the way they love and care for each other well being when around each other in events, lakorn, etc. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
their interview many eye contacts,staring and smiles. so cute.

3:40 he admit they're much more close than ever
3:55 she's happy get to work with him again, turn and smile/ stare at him which he's staring at her smiling already
4:02 they both smile/laugh happy if get to work together again often, staring at eachother with sweet smile/eyes
5:05 while she answer she keep smiling he stares at her smile, look happy, like enjoy her smile
7:47 stare at eachother, tell her to speak first, stare at eachother and smile
7:51 she about to speak, he smile at her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE-Sk16r0RI
credit paveenrj1

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
funny and cute clips of them interview at radio station to promote ruk jup jai. shows they interact so well together. he look so shy  talking about the time they use to work together at ba lung mek said" she dress so childish wear school uniform,army pant when come rehearse, should dress pretty now cos she has gotten older" and look at her with such adoring eyes. and  he look so shy when she said "he has got more cutier since the last time they work together". he said "she is always cute the same since last time they work together till now". and they think the same say at the same time  when ask what will you rename the title they both say "ruk jup jai na" at the same time, she say "we think alike". and both laugh, so shy look at eachother,  and when he turn to look at her to show the dj the first scene they met in ruk jup jai,so cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hkKYWkciLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wso9tJ-NgHg

credit Malie BieIntlFC

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noona birthday last year on the set of Ruk jup jai. this year should be more special for her with KoboBie!!! hehe. why is he making such a goofy face haha but standing so close to her so cute

credit Gam IG

cikna

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
Yes, she does Cecilia….she has so much hidden love for Kobori and it took every restraint from her head to hold back her feelings for him. Throughout the whole lakorn, we’ve all felt so bad for Kobori when he was so loving to her, but she was so stubborn to not return his love when it was obvious that she too loves him. After I saw the death scene, it made me think of who truly suffered more….him or her?…..when she said that his suffering from a love that wasn’t reciprocated can’t be compared to her suffering of not being able to love the person you love the most…..Kobori was able to openly love her, it made him happy, he does not have to hide his feelings……but Ang refusing his love and affections, denying her own heart, and  
breaking his heart in the process, must have been sheer torture for her.

Then when she explained to him that when she gave her promise to wait for someone, that she must keep her word……that her word and her pride were important…….I loved it that Kobori said he understood and that this is what he likes about her, that she is like this, a person who is strong and true to her word……..and it made me think about the first time they met….it was love at first sight for him, but Ang really captivated Kobori’s heart and mind when she stood up to him in that scene of when he was punishing the two uncles for stealing the fuel.  Everyone was afraid to say something, was afraid to challenge his authority, but this pint size firecracker named Angsumalin was brave enough to not only say something……but the moment she went and yanked the fuel container from one of the soldiers…….that moment must have sent shockwaves through his heart and his head……he fell hard for her, she impressed him……so much so, that later that night, he thought of her fearless actions and admiringly wrote her name in Japanese.

i totally agree with you on that! your explanations were beautifully constructed! love reading it!  i also think ang's individuality was the main of the many charms of hers that caught kobori's eyes and heart. the way she thinks was beyond the culture and year she was living in khukam, a rare trait that sets her apart from other women. though she speaks her mind and she values education even though she couldn't afford to continue it, but she still stays true to her culture; putting family first, skillful with many housework and she also helps her family make a living. a gentle and yet strong woman. a feminine lady and yet a feminist thinker, stubborn and yet softhearted, sometimes mean and yet most of the time caring..our girl too many dual personalities

teedee said:
their fans in pantip make me JIN these clips. they notice many things in this clips that show BIENA relationship has progress more than ever.
seeing these clips will show us more how close they are behind the scenes of koo kum and assure us that there's something going on between them. from his interview as well, he said" i like the love scenes with angsumalin (and he look shy), i'm not uncomfortable with any love scenes at all, we are very close/comfortable with eachother"  :wub:.   so cute can see they like to stare at eachother often and sitting so close together, their body is always touching. she hold his hands teach him to play kimp. he watch her play kimp and look like he tease her and smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YPPq-a2nvg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBzJ57kHc80
credit anantalai

he actually said that "he loves the love scenes with noona"??? now, it's very, very rare to have actors in Asian dramas to actually admit they like doing the love scenes with their co-stars. but to actually utter it in an interview, not afraid of backlash, em...it makes one wonder..why oh why did he say that???? (my imagination running wild!)

cecilia said:
So i went back to watch the fireflies scene again .. She gets really upset when he plays around with words lol Take for example .. after their fireflies night talk .. the very next day after he got back from trying to persuade his uncle to cancel the wedding, she was so happy to see him .. in fact, she's anticipating his incoming, doesn't know how to react.. and when he got there by the dock looking all sad and apologize that he failed her .. he asked her what she wants to do now .. and she answered, 'nothing.' He asked her .. what about your person and she got upset (probably b/c he asked about 'him' when she doesn't want to refer to him at this moment .. just yet.) She angrily answered, 'he's far away .. he probably don't know.' Disappointed, he answered, 'Well then after the wedding, i'll find ways to move out of here asap. I already give the wedding house back .. i'll stay at the base and you'll stay here .. you'll probably don't have any problem with that, right? She went mum and shaked her head.  He sadly added that he'll leave then and will not bother her much more .. at this point, she got really sad ..  he continued, if you want anything else then have those two come get me ... now, she really got angry .. she bit on her lips and hold back her anger by saying, 'it's alright.' .. 

He gave her a disappointed look and leave :(  She was taken back - dont' know how to respond .. you could see in her action that she wants to pull him back for another long conversation ... but he bid his farewell, she has no choice but let hi go and hold onto her broom super upset at what he asked her earlier .. after he drove away with the boat, the camera zoom into her face as she fights to hold onto her tears .. *sighed* she has so much hidden love for him in this scene!

I noticed that whenever she touches things from her Kobori .. she always bring it to her chest and smile :wub:

aawwhh, a walk in the memory lane. the fireflies scene(s) are also my favourites. it's symbolic; i think the fireflies represent light in dark, indicating there's always hope and it will always guide you to where u truly belong, just like how kobori was hopelessly in love with ang and thought she didn't have the same feelings as he did, but in the end, because he had a small, sheer of hope that she might love him, he finally knew that her love was his all along. as for ang, she is torn between loyalty for her country/wanut and deep love for kobori. she had hoped for wanut to come home safely and be able to tell him that she has finally found her first and last love - kobori. but it seemed more difficult for her and a small but strong hope that she would be to freely love kobori. and she did in the end

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm missing Bie so much, he came back from Korea already, but when is he having his new work. He said that his new work is very fun, I want to know what it is, and want to see Bie onscreen. Hope he goes to a show and more news about him soon. Miss him a lot, wish he has a new lakorn with Noona.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
So it's pretty obvious that WE can not get over Biena, what other lakorns or dramas are you watching?  I have not been able to watch anything without coming back to Koo Gum, thats for sure.  I liked to thank you all for continuing to keep this page alive, since we all come back to this everyday and check up on it every 5 minutes..lol...But I been finding old videos of them two and just rewatching to keep myself sane and to tell myself that they are secretly dating!!! (I hope so)
I love how everyone expresses how much they love Biena and find reasons as to why we believe they are dating.  As I rewatched some older videos, I can see the difference between them and when they interact with others, how much more they are comfortable with each other.  One video, if you look at their body language, it says so much, her body is always towards him no matter what side he is on and he seems to face her alot more often too.  But yes thanks for posting videos and keeping this thread alive!  We all miss you Biena and can not wait for their next project together!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Same here, no matter what i watch, i always end up back at Koo Gum. I really can't watch anything, and after Koo Gum, it seems like i'm not watching anything much anymore, Koo Gum makes me want to wath Lakorns. Biena, Please pair up soon and let us know when you do. :p

mhia

sarNie Egg
I cannot watch another drama until I get over Kobori and Angsumalin. I've tried watching other dramas and nothing right now is capturing my interest. I am rewatching Khu Kam again, this time with a better understanding of what is being said and going on since I don't know Thai.

Biena's on-screen and off-screen relationship got me squealing like a little girl. I have to remind myself to be quiet and not squeal or scream out loud when browsing on this thread. The people outside my office will definitely come running in checking on me.

looksy

sarNie Adult
@Cikna, I love your analysis on Ang's dual personalities as well. She really was ahead of her times and like we've said before, it takes a special man like Kobori to love her for not only her strengths, but also her weaknesses. 

@Bieluver, you did a great job singing that song on your MV and you've encouraged me to continue with my MV for Koo Kum, despite the problems I've been having with the program I'm using.

@Teedee, I can't wait until Noona's birthday. I want to see how she'll celebrate and with whom she'll be celebrating with......haha.......I'm hoping she'll post lots of photos for us fans.

Yeah, I feel you girls. I'm going lakorn-less as well. No other drama and no other couple can pull me a way from Koo Kum and Bie and Noona at the moment. 

@Mhia, welcome to the thread. Come and spazz more with us.

So you girls remember this online poll a while back. Our Kobobie did well. Over 14,500 votes, around 75%. There should be a poll for best Angsumalin because my vote would most definitely go to Noona.

source: here