[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
Teedee, I want them to JIN for real :p That mv was so so cute --- The lyric is too funny !!

Anyway, present for us BIENA fans <3 - My fever is not going down at all .. i've tried but my mind is BIENA 24/7 :p

Original photo are taken from Noona's fanclub

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
Teedee, I want them to JIN for real :p That mv was so so cute --- The lyric is too funny !!

Anyway, present for us BIENA fans <3 - My fever is not going down at all .. i've tried but my mind is BIENA 24/7 :p

Cecilia, beautiful artworks love it. my fever is not going down either. it's hard not to JIN this couple cos they have such explosive chemistry together/look so real too. their thai fans in pantip is even worse than us. they JIN so much. still post many topics on this couple. they don't care if in the future turn out BIENA is not a real couple,they can accept it, but right now they're happy to JIN so they will continue to do so. I agree w/them. if JIN this couple make us fans happy then do so. and we're ready to be heart broken if reality turn out BIENA can only love eachother like bro n sis. they make us so happy cos of their acting/singing together we're grateful. at least to us they are match made from heaven,soulmates on screen, they found eachother is amazing enough. cos not often two actor/actress can become koo kwan and love by so many people, but it happen to BIENA and i'm so happy for them too. they finally found eachother on screen as one another's koo kwan is amazing already. and news is out they'll have a new lakorn together again, us fans can continue to JIN them more again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
I'm glad they're cheering them on na .. i'm heart broken so many time already - it doesn't hurt to be%2
I'm also heart broken many times with the couples I've cheer in the passed too. it can't hurt anymore than this with BIENA. i'm willing to get hurt again, they're worth it. i'll savor the happiness I've with BIENA right now and won't think about the future. like Kobori saids just be happy in the present and don't worried about the future what will become of it. even though the future will be painful but I've experience happiness already and will keep all the good times in my heart. like there's a saying if you want to love don't be afraid to get hurt.

cikna

sarNie Adult
yeay!! AF is back on track! i was so depressed yesterday bcoz I couldn't come here to spam to my heart's content. ok, people let us try to keep this thread alive as long as we can!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
want you gals to see this clip again. at 3:04. behind the scene Bie kiss Noona's shoulder twice but in the actual lakorn that air he only kiss her shoulder 1 time. their fan said Bie is the one who suggested the shoulder kiss to the director. ahhhh..he really wanted to kiss Noona. soooo sweet.hehe. agree with their fans that said so he love double kissing then means that time when kobori drunk and they slept together it has to be more than 1 time haha :wub: . i'm sure in ep.16 he added more shoulder kisses himself too.hehe. but I love his shoulder kisses, soooo sweet! it became their signature kiss already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKNF5XhIeSI
cr truebankstv

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, I squeal reading your comments...........hehe.......thanks for all of them. Keep them coming.....

Speaking of kisses, I did a poll for favorite/best kiss from Koo Kum, Click on the link to vote:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/58474-favoritebest-kiss-from-koo-kum-2013/

pink_juliet_kashie said:
#3 Did the character of Tesuke exist in the book? Ah! i freaking love him!! My fav. characters in Koo Gum would go like this #1 Kobori - #2 Tesuke- #3 Ang- #4The Doc
I will ask for you Kashie.

Also Moonstar, if you're reading this, I remember you saying that you were disappointed that this version did not have the fight scene between Kobori and Wanut like in a previous version......I asked my friend and its not in the novel, so that is why it's not in the lakorn.

@Choua, yeah, I'm going to work on the Koo Kum wikipedia page this weekend and then work on some fanmade vids.......after that, I should be free to help you start on the Koo Kum fansite......I'm excited to work on that.  :p

@Ookii, speaking of scenes that we didn't get to see in the lakorn..............I really think that there was an alternative ending scene that was shot for this lakorn because I'm remembering this photo of them. Who knows, maybe they will include deleted scenes on the 2nd official DVD box set (I'm crossing my fingers.........would love to see this scene)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Loosy, I can't decide. I love all their kiss scenes. these two kiss look so real,like come out from their real feelings, their kisses look so sweet/pretty. they kiss eachother look so naturally real w/full of deep love/passion. i'm really into their kiss scenes. love watching it hehe :wub: . for me they're the first&number one pra-nang couple that lip kiss eachother looking so real,pretty and with so much love/passion for eachother and make me so into it when watching them. rarely see it in a thai pra-nang couple. you would think after so many kissing over 200+ times they wouldn't be shy/blush anymore but they still do which means their heart still beats fast everytime they kiss and shows the passion/feelings for eachother is still there hehe. looking at this pic make me have butterflies in my stomache again :wub: .

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^

Credit: Shared by Marina Salahudeen on KooGum FB wall

My heart: peeking on Bie with that sweet yet lovely smile..Noona sure has tender feeling towards Bie.
My mind: Can you stop speculating thing..use your mind not your heart

Credit: หนูนาหนึ่งธิดา โสภณ FB

Surrounding by Bie's abs..Noona squealing...I'm drooling..hahaha

Credit: Shared by หวานใจ นักรบเสือพราน on KooGum FB wall

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:

Anyway, present for us BEINA fans <3 - My fever is not going down at all .. i've tried but my mind is BIENA 24/7 :p

teedee said:
want you gals to see this clip again. at 3:04. behind the scene Bie kiss Noona's shoulder twice but in the actual lakorn that air he only kiss her shoulder 1 time. their fan said Bie is the one who suggested the shoulder kiss to the director. ahhhh..he really wanted to kiss Noona. soooo sweet.hehe. agree with their fans that said so he love double kissing then means that time when kobori drunk and they slept together it has to be more than 1 time haha :wub: . i'm sure in ep.16 he added more shoulder kisses himself too.hehe. but I love his shoulder kisses, soooo sweet! it became their signature kiss already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKNF5XhIeSI
cr truebankstv

i knew it!! our "kobori" loves "shoulder kiss". perhaps i may miss it in some other lakorns. but i think shoulder kiss is made popular, sweet and yet sexy, subtle and yet passionate in khu kam.

there's just something in the way bie kisses noona in the lakorn and musical play. can't really point my finger at it. i tried watching bie's other lakorns so far, but i didn;t have enough patience and inspiration to finish them. the kissing parts were not as "sincere" as the ones i see in khukam. i mean the way his hands rest on noona, his fingers caressing her, his posture when he is close to her, his breathing when he embraces her..there's something that draw us all to him and noona when they are playing their parts in the lakorn.

after writing this, why do i feel like a pervert???  :scratchhead2:

Blossomgirl93

sarNie Egg
You girls are so awesome. Thanks for keeping me updated on these two. Koo Kum ended but at least I feel like my Mon-Tues doesn't feel so empty. I really hope these two would date in real life, but dont wanna get my hopes up b/c Ateam broke my heart badly.

cecilia

Staff member
Teedee, I love their kiss too .. i can't find the bigger shot on the right -- do share if you've seen it lmao

Credit: biefanclub

Cikna, that photo on the right ... sure make me think otherwise too lmao
The last time i feel like this was when Harit & Soriya are stuck in JLR

Blossomgirl93

sarNie Egg
OMG Ceci I love your creations of BIENA.  That kiss down in your sig (I think that's what it's called)----Eeek it's so cute and makes my heart flutters.  The way how he holds her to kiss is so I don't know can't explain, but it's just very heart-warming and sweet...

cikna

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
Teedee, I squeal reading your comments...........hehe.......thanks for all of them. Keep them coming.....

Speaking of kisses, I did a poll for favorite/best kiss from Koo Kum, Click on the link to vote:

I will ask for you Kashie.

Also Moonstar, if you're reading this, I remember you saying that you were disappointed that this version did not have the fight scene between Kobori and Wanut like in a previous version......I asked my friend and its not in the novel, so that is why it's not in the lakorn.

@Choua, yeah, I'm going to work on the Koo Kum wikipedia page this weekend and then work on some fanmade vids.......after that, I should be free to help you start on the Koo Kum fansite......I'm excited to work on that.  :p

@Ookii, speaking of scenes that we didn't get to see in the lakorn..............I really think that there was an alternative ending scene that was shot for this lakorn because I'm remembering this photo of them. Who knows, maybe they will include deleted scenes on the 2nd official DVD box set (I'm crossing my fingers.........would love to see this scene)

looksy, i made my vote few days ago! hehehe...

NdA said:

Credit: Shared by Marina Salahudeen on KooGum FB wall

My heart: peeking on Bie with that sweet yet lovely smile..Noona sure has tender feeling towards Bie.
My mind: Can you stop speculating thing..use your mind not your heart

Credit: หนูนาหนึ่งธิดา โสภณ FB

Surrounding by Bie's abs..Noona squealing...I'm drooling..hahaha

Credit: Shared by หวานใจ นักรบเสือพราน on KooGum FB wall

dik, where did you get all these pics??? you faham bahasa thai yer??? if i don't know u, i would think u r a thai, living in thailand. :) still, thanks a lot for sharing these. camno sei tak menyokong diaorg ber-couple bile tgk gambar2 ni?? mula la berangan nih!

Blossomgirl93 said:
You girls are so awesome. Thanks for keeping me updated on these two. Koo Kum ended but at least I feel like my Mon-Tues doesn't feel so empty. I really hope these two would date in real life, but dont wanna get my hopes up b/c Ateam broke my heart badly.

i feel you, blossomgirl93. I had so much hopes for ATEAM. So, this time around, for BIENA, though I'm rooting for them as real life couple, but I have put aside the possibility that they may just be reel life partner. Can't bear another heartbreak, like ATEAM

cecilia said:
Teedee, I love their kiss too .. i can't find the bigger shot on the right -- do share if you've seen it lmao

Credit: biefanclub

Cikna, that photo on the right ... sure make me think otherwise too lmao
The last time i feel like this was when Harit & Soriya are stuck in JLR
 my jaw dropped when I saw this pic! that man can really kiss!!! it's like, he's imprinting his ownership on her. it's a burning, passionate kiss, making sure she can't kiss any other men because other men do not have the same effect as he does....

there I go again, pervert thoughts!! :drools:

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
looksy said:

ah, can't vote b/c they're all the best kisses in any koo kum ever!.........

looksy said:

i would love if Exact include those scenes in the 2nd DVD box set. i really want to see those scenes now. ah, miss kobori's smile....

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, only Biena can kiss so PASSIONATELY like this onscreen ...
i really hope that Khun Boy have this DVD out soon !!!
Wanna see how he eat her up lol now i sound very pervy too

i really think that it's possible that BIENA become one just like our 'suppose' rumor YADECH <3

cikna

sarNie Adult
speaking about khukam dvd, set 1. does it have any scenes which have not been shown on tv? thought of getting it

Mae

sarNie Adult
Awww... love Bie and Noon together..miss Koo Gum a bunch! Thanks ladies, for keeping this thread alive...don't know what I'd do without all of you!

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, I don't know yet .. mine will be here soon .. once here, i'll let you know ja.

Credit: pantip

Cikna, here's a pervy screen shot of their first kiss lol -
i thought about capping it but didn't have the gust ..
now someone did it for me lmao

I didn't do it .. someone else was gutsy enough to do these hot gif

Credit: pantip

Reactions: NdA

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
 koo kum dvd box set 2 will be postpone to releasing on may 16. would be great if they have the cut scenes and bts included too.  we all love their kiss scenes in here so make us all perverts??? no we're just normal cos many thai people on pantip love their kiss scenes too, so if we're pervert there's many of us haha. if we didn't feel anything about their kiss scenes we are abnormal. who wouldn't love it their kisses are all so passionate :wub:  even Bie himself really love to kiss Noona he even added the shoulder kisses hehe :wub:
I went back and read ep 16 scripts dialogue there was no shoulder kisses, Bie added it himself again. ahhhh squeal.but I love his shoulder kisses. from what I remember never seen any p'ek that kiss n'ek's shoulder and can look so sexy and with so much passion/love like Bie does. he's a great kisser on screen.
love the way Noona look at Bie too, gosh these two the way they look at eachother, there's just so much warmth/adoring there. I agree with this thai person that say just these two being next to eachother they've chemistry already, especially their eyes chemistry is so explosive. wanna give lil. info. Bie spell his name Bee when he post in his fan website.

cr pantip