[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cikna

sarNie Adult
ceci, is it possible or if it's not a trouble, to have you compile all your translations of sweet& memorable scenes between ang and kobori on one page or maybe i could download it from somewhere? I don't know at which page to start looking for them? i'm planning to print them out and put them nicely in a scrap book and take them out everytime i watched those favourite scenes. I knew i should have kept them the moment u uploaded them. so far, i only saved the translation of the last episode

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so cute how she tip toe to get taller&hold on to his arm

sorry for those who saw these pics already
so cute hugging pose for camera. i'll stop spamming now.sorry don't remember who the credit of the pics are. mostly got from pantip or koo gum fb. was thinking for fun maybe Bie decided to go to korea cos Noona tell him how great the country is so he wanted to see it for himself and like we know she's crazy over korean star hehe. ok thinking too far again. sorry. I miss them so much that's all. Noona came back from Italy on her vacation trip since the day koo kum ended. then next it was Bie turn to go to korea on vacation trip. they take turn going overseas. hmm coincident again there.
[/UR

[url=http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/toutds/media/nnb_zpsbb550ac5.jpg.html]
L]

[
[/URL]

at the actor (that play as her dad in koo kum) birthday party( these pics while koo kum air/still filming) so cute how he touches her back. look like they are a real couple that come together and taken by the host to introduce to the elder at the party hehe..how cute they're always together at the party.sitting/standing next to eachother.

with the actor and actress that play as her dad(birthday man) and step mom in koo kum

how cute they even did the same hand position

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
teedee said:
was thinking for fun maybe Bie decided to go to korea cos Noona tell him how great the country is so he wanted to see it for himself and like we know she's crazy over korean star hehe.
Bie has been to South Korea already in 2010 for Asian song festival. He was picked by Korean people to go and sing there.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
random question....but was watching koo kum mvs yesterday night and noticed these two scenes....when?

i don't remember seeing these scenes in the lakorn....did it happened and i just somehow missed it? if so, can someone tell me which episodes
these scenes are from; if not, bummer........ah, i really miss koo kum. woke up this morning thinking with excitement that i have to watch next episode of koo kum then i realized it ended last week already. : (
anyway to suppress my koo kum fever, i'll jump on the ship and said that i really enjoy everyone's comments and encouragements for bie and noona as a real couple. you guys are so cute! i personally think it's enough to remember them as kobori & hideko; wouldn't want to spoil the nice image i have of them because reality could be a real bitch! ah, my koo kum fever is not going away so i ended up shamelessly ranting and reviewing koo kum @ my livejournal......including which japanese actor bie look like because a certain someone have to diss out on bie's look that his lips are too big to be japanese. WTH?! LOL.......
anyway, back to my corner.........

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
gloria83 said:
i believe those scenes were cut out from the lakorn.
I think that's what happened too because I didn't see those two scenes either. I was wondering about those two scenes for a long time, hoping to see it, but it wasn't there. I would really like to see those scenes, I'm having a Koo Kum fever.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i agree with you.  I am having withdrawals from Koo Gum so bad.  It has to be Koo gum fever!  lol...I am rewatching all the episodes from 1 to 22.  I cant bring myself to watch the ending because of his death.  But I really love Cecilia's artwork, if you dont mind, can i use it? (wallpaper)?

Reactions: Mae

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh he already went to korea before, then he must love this country that's why he went there again. don't know when he's coming back.
recent pic of him w/his family at korea. yep sometimes reality sucks a lot! that's why I like to be in my own fantasy world haha. it sucks that they cut out those scenes, wanna see all of kobori&angsumalin scenes
cr nop pawan

cecilia

Staff member
Gloria, go ahead and use whatever i posted in here ja .. glad you like it na.

I also hope and want to see those cut scenes too .. i hope they'll add it into the dvd for us internation fans <3

I love how she TIPTOE in here <3 So cute -- even Bie spread his leg so he won't be too tall for her too ..

Credit: as tagged | Noonafanclub
They remind me of an ANIME COUPLE :wub:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yes, those two scenes. I was about to ask about them but then I thought to myself that I may have accidentally skipped it without knowing thus I didn't ask. 
I guess they did really cut it out. I wish they would offer us the deleted scenes of Kobori and Angsumalin. That'll be EXTREMELY nice. :)

Anyhoo, YAYY! AF is back. It's been a pain in the butt waiting for the server to be back up again. 
Call me guilty or not but I went back to watch Koo Gum again. It's been a week now since I've last watch it. I've been trying to worry about school until next wednesday and then I'll finally be able to go back and watch KG again! I'm excited!! Koo Gum Marathon that's what. 555 :D

And thanks Ceci. They both are so in sync and loving. I just want to have HIGH HOPES now. 555 Why won't they let me have high hopes?!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:cry: its been a wk since the ending...

Im not doing well. I enjoy the picture everyone has been sharing. I have lots of comment left for KooGum and a couple of questions.

Questions:

#1 Does stupid Bie (sorry im emotional) not have a instagram? Argh! him and Nadech, why do they do this to us? Someone commented on Bie's level of popularity earlier, Bie's fame has never stopped since his debut of "I need Somebody". I've always found Bie to be a bit cheesy for my liking, but I must say im very impressed by the longevity of his fame. I think his popularity can rival Nadech's. Oh these boys.

#2 When is he leaving to NY? Can someone, some expert fans keep a tab on him please. And if he decides to take a trip to CA (which has a high probability) please keep us posted. esp MEE!!  

#3 Did the character of Tesuke exist in the book? Ah! i freaking love him!! My fav. characters in Koo Gum would go like this #1 Kobori - #2 Tesuke- #3 Ang- #4The Doc

Comments:

-One of my fav. scenes in this KooGum is that "dock" scene where Kobori first mention the Jao Ying Tho-Who story. I've always felt an immense feeling of sadness when Kobori talked about death in that particular scene. How he thought it was funny when people are born, they are born to a celebration, but then when they die, they lay aimlessly somewhere, cold & alone. I think Kobori really thought he was going to die on the battlefield, alone and away from all the people he loves, but I am so glad, that when that time came, he was not alone. That Hideko, the love of his life, was by his side, showering him with stories, embraces, kisses, and love. *tears*

-The biggest tragedy, aside from the obvious one, in my opinion was Kobori's mother losing her son. All those little comments he made about his mother, you could paint a whole life with it. The woman Kobori said is the only one who prays for him every night and is waiting for him, that breaks my heart. And he never returned for her to see him again. 

(last comment)
-Im kinda a Vanus fan, but dangit! I still wished exact killed him off like they did in the 1988 movie version. I think in that version the uncles were there too. I didnt like that they showed the uncles at the end. ARGH! 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Bie has been to almost all the places in the world, when he has break time, he would travel to places like Korea, Japan, california, New York, etc.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
pink_juliet_kashie said:

#1 Does stupid Bie (sorry im emotional) not have a instagram? Argh! him and Nadech, why do they do this to us? Someone commented on Bie's level of popularity earlier, Bie's fame has never stopped since his debut of "I need Somebody". I've always found Bie to be a bit cheesy for my liking, but I must say im very impressed by the longevity of his fame. I think his popularity can rival Nadech's. Oh these boys.

#2 When is he leaving to NY? Can someone, some expert fans keep a tab on him please. And if he decides to take a trip to CA (which has a high probability) please keep us posted. esp MEE!!
Bie doesn't have an instagram, Facebook, twitter, and etc. they asked him once in Woody's show and he said that he doesn't like texting, he's too tired to play with all those things, and he would rather or likes to talk to people from face to face. About Bie going to New York, I don't know when, but I think probably after he comes back from South Korea.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ That's a good question. I'm really glad that they chopped it off for the actual lakorn though (since Noona's hair was long for the 1st photoshoot.) I can't explain enough how the short hair suits Angsumalin's tough attitude--plus it looks really cute on Noona.

Thanks for all the spazz to keep this beautiful thread alive everyone. Mondays and Tuesdays are just another busy day to me now, nothing to look forward to anymore. =(
I really love their relationship. I do only feel their P-Nong love for each other though, especially since they've had so many previous works together. I'm glad that at least they're able to work so well together.

I love Bie. And so do older aunties around town, lol. Whenever I go into markets or bookstores and Bie comes on, they always sing along. Or if they see me holding something with Bie on it, they'll start a conversation about loving Bie also, lol. I love that his cheesiness brings everyone together, no matter what age or culture. These things super make my day. :dance3:

kashie, I think Bie would come to California unannounced especially since he'll be here for work related purposes. I hope I won't miss him here though, just having him in the states really excite me already!^^

Can always rely on you to update wiki Ariya! Lol, and I know you'll do a magnificent job at it too. I want to start the site soon, but I have no free time which makes me want to cry. It's project after project for me and it seems like I'll finally be free during the Summer but it's such a long ways away. =(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finally this board work again. glad even though the lakorn end but us fans still come posts. more pic of Bie w/his family at korea. there was 18 members of his family. wow big family trip.

cr pantip

love this shot of them. making faces at eachother. so adorable. hehe. love the way they look at eachother,always has something special in those eyes staring at one another. yep loving eachother like bro. n sis. is good already. no matter what kind of love it's, it's still love, sometimes loving this way is better cos will last longer than loving like lovers. but if they really love eachother like lovers will be great will make many of their fans so happy hehe. not having high hopes have to keep reminding myself this. it's cute she always tip toe to be taller and he spread his legs so won't be too tall for her, so considerate of eachother. I actually like Noona with long straight black hair like angsumalin more than her short hair. but then short curly hair does make her look young/fresh. she has a cute face so no matter what hair style she does, it will go with her face.

cr pantip

don't know if this is true or not. but a fan said Bie listen to this song everyday. which is Noona's song. Ahhh. how cute of him!  it's  a cute song and she look so cute in here. love her voice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7DFosjrTrA
cr gmmgrammyofficial

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
gloria83 said:
i believe those scenes were cut out from the lakorn.

....(sigh)...would've been really nice if Exact did not cut those scenes from the lakorn. would've loved to see more of bie's abs (?). :p

same as pink_juliet_kashie mentioned, i wonder about this kobori's mother and his family and home. would've been nice if they actually showed kobori reflecting upon home.......ah, i'm using "would've" as if this koo kum is not good enough but really it's already too good. i'm the greedy type who can't have enough of a good thing.......just like i wanted kobori to kick vanat's ass @ least once.

ah, i miss koo kum.....miss kobori, ang, takeda, and keisuke. :weep:

Reactions: Mae