[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Blossomgirl93

sarNie Egg
roselovesice said:
cikna, from my point of view, not a lot of people watches Ch5 lakorns compare to Ch7 & Ch3. A lot of people didn't want to watch this version because of the pra'nangs. A lot of people doesn't like Bie the Star, sadly, and they're not willing to give this lakorn plus Bie a chance. Although there isn't much hype to this lakorn, Bie and Noona did make it to the top 5 actor/actress of the week alongside the lakorn. Nonetheless, this version was still very popular in it's own way. :)

And yes! The website would be a GREAT help. This way I don't have to dig back 97 pages for all the stuff we shared and etc. 555 Thanks na! :D
You're right a lot of ppl don't wanna watch this b/c they don't like the leads. I admit I was one of them but being an avid viewer of Koo Kum, I knew I can't pass on this version either. Once I decided to sit and watch ep 1, I couldn't resist finishing up to ep 20. Then it felt like forever waiting for the last 4 parts. That's how much I grew to love Bue and Noona. I think ppl just need to give this a try. I thought no KK remake will ever top P'Birds, but I can't believe this version has become my favorite now.

cikna

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
wanna share a cute thing the thai fans did for Noona. a special edition cover of the book koo kum. she said love it, miss koo kum. recently inside source said Bie is distance from ingfah already,prob.didn't work out cos of distance and their style of living doesn't go along together cos he's more a stay at home person while she's a party girl. yay. more hopes of us to "jin" Bie&Noona hehe. it'll be great if their was a fansite esp. for Bie&Noona. Cecilia,BIENA is a cute team name for them,love it. mon-tue so sad. no more koo kum. miss koboBie&Noona Ang. don't worry gals if I know update on their new lakorn i'll tell right away. found out these are the list of books that exact has the copyright. maybe BIENA may star together
แต่ปางก่อน -tae bung gorn (remake)
จ้าวพายุ -jao paa yu
ก่อนสายหมอกเลือน-gone saai mok leuan
พระจันทร์แดง-pra jun daeng
สลักจิต-sa luk jit (remake)

cr pantip

bie is a stay-at-home type? intriguing! but i am not completely surprised. though it seems he is an outgoing person, but at the same time he looks "homely", the type who stays at home, chilling out with his family, sleeping eating , sorts of things that normal people do. more reason to like him. thanks for sharing this teedee!

did noona cut her hair? i like it a lot! it makes her look fresh. i read somewhere that noona went to europe with her family for a tour. is this picture taken after she came back?

ceci, you are so good when it comes to naming our  favourite fandom - ATEAM, ARSHI, and now BIENA. Hehehe...it'c cute!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna said:
bie is a stay-at-home type? intriguing! but i am not completely surprised. though it seems he is an outgoing person, but at the same time he looks "homely", the type who stays at home, chilling out with his family, sleeping eating , sorts of things that normal people do. more reason to like him. thanks for sharing this teedee!

did noona cut her hair? i like it a lot! it makes her look fresh. i read somewhere that noona went to europe with her family for a tour. is this picture taken after she came back?

ceci, you are so good when it comes to naming our  favourite fandom - ATEAM, ARSHI, and now BIENA. Hehehe...it'c cute!

yeah read Bie interview he like to stay home.. he has a hard time falling asleep. so when he stay up late he like to clean,watch t.v, do his own laundry,post in his fan website to greet them. etc and when free he'll mostly sleep and sometimes hang out with his friends,work out in the gym. your welcome glad to share.
yeah Noona cut her hair. this is the recent pic of her. her fans went to see her at her lakorn set. Bie cut his hair too. hmm what a coincident they both cut their hairs after done film koo kum. or maybe they meant to cut their hairs at the same time hehe.

recent pic of Bie at Korea on vacation. his new hair cut make him look even younger. wonder who he's texting. is it Hideko?? hehe. Bie said don't wanna go studied at America(New York) anymore but have to go becos order by khun Boy.and hope no one remind khun Boy about this cos he doesn't want to go. which show more he and ingfah are really distance.cos mean he doesn't want to go to the same state as her. it's funny their thai fans was like if Bie have a g/f pls don't announce in public but pls announce if he and Noona are really dating haha.
cr ssdown4321

Mae

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for continuing to update on Bie and Noona! Miss them so much....gosh, I'm such a huge BieNa fan! Can't get enough Koo Gum 2013...

Reactions: NdA

cikna

sarNie Adult
taking cue from Nda who likes to search for unique and uncommon facts related to KhuKam, i went and tried to see whether Biena has any significant meaning (this craze is due to KhuKam fever).  :woot: Anyways, there's no Biena but there's Beena. Though the spelling is different, but the way we articulate it is the same.

Beena/Biena: 

Sanskrit origin: or "Veena" - a musical instrument played during auspicious days

Arabic origin: female name - clear sighted

Kabalarian: male name - highly sensitive, idealistic & intuitive nature / expressive & creative in arts, music or drama

cecilia

Staff member
Biena should do a remake of HELLO, STRANGER in KOREA -- accidentally cut hair in the same salon without knowing each other name :p

Someone needs to write a fiction -- i think i'm going crazy -- its' so bad .. they hit me hard .. as hard as ATEAM, YADECH, and ARSHI!

Good thing Yoichi is their kid -- otherwise, i have to come up with another name for their child lmao

I remember .. i had ARISOYA for HARIT/SORIYA and i had SAIFAH and FAHSAI for Saichon and Nangfah's child lmao ..
Oh, i forgot, i also have Arshi for ARSHI's baby too lmao

cikna

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
yeah read Bie interview he like to stay home.. he has a hard time falling asleep. so when he stay up late he like to clean,watch t.v, do his own laundry,post in his fan website to greet them. etc and when free he'll mostly sleep and sometimes hang out with his friends,work out in the gym. your welcome glad to share.
yeah Noona cut her hair. this is the recent pic of her. her fans went to see her at her lakorn set. Bie cut his hair too. hmm what a coincident they both cut their hairs after done film koo kum.

recent pic of Bie at Korea on vacation. his new hair cut make him look even younger. wonder who he's texting. is it Hideko?? hehe. Bie said don't wanna go studied at America(New York) anymore but have to go becos order by khun Boy.and hope no one remind khun Boy about this. which show more he and ingfah are really distance.cos mean he doesn't want to go to the same state as her.
cr ssdown4321
 at times i am amazed at dedicated fans who are able to snap recent photos of people's favourite singer/actor. thanks for sharing this teedee! i guess is a family trip. 

yup, he looks waayyy younger with a shorter hair. it's unfair isn't it? we women try very hard to look younger, fresher and fairer. and bie does it effortlessly! "hate" him for that!

em, first, both noona and bie cut their hair after khukam ended. then, both of them went on an oversea trip. how can we not root for them to be real life sweethearts??? wishful thinking...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna said:
 at times i am amazed at dedicated fans who are able to snap recent photos of people's favourite singer/actor. thanks for sharing this teedee! i guess is a family trip. 

yup, he looks waayyy younger with a shorter hair. it's unfair isn't it? we women try very hard to look younger, fresher and fairer. and bie does it effortlessly! "hate" him for that!

em, first, both noona and bie cut their hair after khukam ended. then, both of them went on an oversea trip. how can we not root for them to be real life sweethearts??? wishful thinking...

agree how these fans got a shot of their fav.celebs is beyond me. yeah it's a family trip.
I know right. Bie just look more younger as he gets older.and more good looking as well.
see it's hard not to root for them to be real sweethearts when they are so alike. they're like meant for eachother, soulmates.  have to keep reminding myself don't put your hopes up high or you'll be crushed again

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry i don't wanna compare but can't help it. i dunno i feel like Biena relationship is starting to be like Yadech. but to be more sure lets wait and see when Biena reunited again after koo kum how their reactions toward eachother is like. if they look more close than ever and always together then it can be they really like eachother and can progress to dating eachother  and when reporters ask if they are really dating they'll say no we're just close friends then can mean they're secretly dating but want to keep it a secret but people close to them know the truth and come out and spill it. ok wishful thinking again,sorry. but it's fun to dream haha..but some of  Biena actions is suspicious though so can't help but have to think like this.

looksy

sarNie Adult
So glad I'm not the only one obsessing about these two. I don't want to get my hopes up, but can't help but smile at the possibility. But either way, I'm happy that they seem to be close as friends and that they have a good working relationship.........us fans at least have that..........but then again, just look at the body language....hehe..... :wub: 

credit as tagged

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. Great minds think alike, Bie and Noona. ;) 555 
Anyways, I want to go buy myself a Khim so that I can learn how to play it. Angsulamin has inspired me. Hehhe. I love how sweet, caring, and silly they both are towards one another. I don't want to have my hopes up as well yet I am still going to have hope. HAHHA.

Thanks for sharing ladies. Much appreciated. I can go to sleep happy. 555 ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they continue to be close too. yeah being close friend in a good relationship in working is such a  good thing, that's why make their work come out well cos of their closeness/comfortable with eachother. love their body languages too. ahh he gave her massage. how they tease/play around is so cute. can't help but have to think there is something going on between them though hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
if you notice the 3rd pic. it's not part of the scene in the lakorn. but look like he's playing around w/her, wanna bother her, nudge his arm on hers. his face expression look so happy w/adoring look get to bother her. hehe so cute. a fan said there was this cute pic of them on the set he was holding an umbrella for her walking and the umbrella was more on her side than his when really the sun was on his side. ahh such gentleman.and I saw there is many pics she would hold on to his arm when posing too, so cute. and there was that time they went to the actor that play as her dad in koo kum birthday party, they are always sitting together, all close.  and while she sang on stage he was waving his hand giving her support with I love u hand sign too. awww :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
In Sudsapda bts photoshoot -- he was staring at her .. during that fancam of the wedding, he also stare at her too :wub:

Anyway, i finally understood what he said in this part (referring to the poem)

"The current flows through the mountain land and yet still whispers its goodbye to each other.  The rain drizzles down and still says its goodbye to the cloud but when you left me ... there's no goodbye at all just like the snow scattering all over, melting away nevertheless" ~ Angsumalin.

Took this from Manager's page:

สายน้ำไหลผ่านแก่งหิน ยังกระซิบคำอำลาต่อกัน
       สายฝนหล่นพรำ ยังสั่งลาหมู่เมฆ
       แต่เมื่อเธอจากฉัน ไม่มีคำลาใดๆทั้งสิ้น
       ราวหยาดหิมะที่โปรยปราย แล้วละลายหายสูญไปกระนั้น

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep I love the bts sudsupda clip too.  while  she speaking he can't take his eyes off of her. the way he look at  her. awww make me blush :wub: . they look really close. he teases her /she like hit him playfully . so cute! again Bie's eyes  show he has feelings for Noona hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03oa0j3USFw

cikna

sarNie Adult
just came back to the office a few minutes ago, so can't watch the videos and new pics posted! darn it. anyways, what do you girls mean suspicious things they these two do which made us think they have something going on between them?