[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

chouakim

TTFC♥
Oh ladies, thanks for your posts. I enjoy reading the relationships behind the scenes.^^

I, too, watched Koo Kum today again. But I did something weird. Instead of moving from episode to episode I watched the finale 4 times in a row. I feel a lot better even though it's still hard to get through. And everytime I watched it, I cried more than the last time. I just love the beauty of this bittersweet feeling which only draws me to loving Kobobie, Ang, and this tragic love even more. My sister got to catch the very ending with me to which it literally--LITERALLY(!) took her breath away with (instant) tears. I'm glad I wasn't the only one crying on the room.

I'm busy these days, but soon I'd like to build a website for all things Koo Kum 2013. I want to store everything there and provide us with a place to go when we miss our Kobobie & Ang. --something like the PNGRT wordpress Ariya! ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
recently from starnews said Bie&Noona became khun Boy's koo kwan, even though they got pair up in ruk jup jai and koo kum already but recently heard they will get pair up again for a new lakorn so have to root and see what lakorn it will be. yay!! hope we get confirm news soon. of course they should get pair up again becos they are such hot pairs in koo kum w/such exploding chemistry, it'll be such a waste not to pair them up again, and w/koo kum p'ek died at the end they need a make up lakorn w/happy ending this time.

cr starnews april 2013

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you na, Teedee! Best morning news ever! I look forward for them to united in REAL LIFE now more than ever :p

I told you ladies .. i'm running a BIE/NOONA fever .. i went Googling and found a few shots of their KISS ..
couldn't help but make them into wallpaper for my desktop .. so i can stare at their HOT CHEMISTRY!

Blossomgirl93

sarNie Egg
That's great news then. Bie's found his koo kwan and it's Noona. Please have him torture her next time in their upcoming lakorn....j/k

Ceci---that's a lovely wallpaper. I love how they shot it from that angle. It makes for perfect timing and a perfect picture.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Happy to know that they are going to unit in a new lakorn. Hope they tell us the news soon about Bie and Noona's new lakorn together. I really really miss Bie and Noona, but mostly Bie. I'm also rooting for them to be a couple in real life, they have very great chemistry together.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Thanks ladies for such awesome news!!!!!  We will definitely unite again soon whenever that time will come, and continue to cheer for Bie and Noona's love onscreen and offscreen(in private). lol.  Thanks so much for all the updates, I surely appreciate all the hard work and time you spend to read and post in online for us.  I can not wait to see them onscreen again!  The chemistry and feelings they put in their work do prove that they are truly the cutest Koo kwan couple!

Reactions: Mae

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
TT______TT Thank you ladies for all the beautiful informations and photos. It makes me feel like i'm in cloud 9 again. 555 :) 
I can't wait for my Bie & Noona to reunite again. Khun Boy, don't worry. They're our favorite KOO JING too. Haha. 
Anyhoo, don't know if you ladies have seen this BTS clip yet but it's a BTS clip of their wedding. :) 

Credit: snowflakeinwinter

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for sharing............I was sad that I didn't get to come here last night. I've been pulling my hair out..........I made a fun little video last night to share with you all, but the software that I'm using crashed like crazy and now I can't seem to save it. *Sighs*.......but I'll keep at it. Anything for Bie and Noona.

OMGosh!!!!! I'm so excited about the rumors for their next lakorn together. Please Teedee, have pity on us and update us as soon as you get the info. I tell all my friends who read Thai to keep me updated as well. 

@Choua, *EKKKKK* I had been debating back and forth whether to start a fansite for Koo Kum, my heart said yes, but my head kept on telling me that I really didn't have time for such a project..............but YES!!!!, most definitely count me in. Let's do it!!! I will find time to help out as much as possible. I'm not familiar with wordpress (I've just been using blogger).....but I can learn. I had already decided to devote my time next weekend to update the Koo Kum wikipedia page. So much to do for Bie and Noona/Koo Kum........it's a good distraction for me to keep my mind off of poor Ang going through life without Kobori.

Also, so glad to hear that Songie enjoyed the lakorn as much as we do. She was so sweet to text me on Tuesday checking up on how I handled Kobori's death. I told her it felt like I went to a funeral that day.  :cry: 

Okay, off to working on that fun clip I was telling you all about. I hope It will work so I can share it with you girls tonight.

@Cecilia, your artwork is breathtaking. Keep them coming. I use them all along with the ones NdA shares with me.  :p 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm in for the fansite of Koo Kum, Bie and Noona. I really want to know what their new lakorn together is going to be. Hope to see Bie and Noona onscreen soon especially Bie.

cikna

sarNie Adult
It's great that some of you are getting together to have a site dedicated solely to Noona & Bie!! At least, a sanctuary for many like myself to and indulge myself with as many KhuKam/NoonaBie "goodies" as possible! Anyways, do let me know when Ruk Jab Jai comes out on DVD. I am going get it!

cikna

sarNie Adult
taking this oppurtunity to spam all by myself. at the office right now. students and most lecturers are not around as today is the 1st day of final semester examination. so, i have so much time at hand. just don't know what to do...

anyways, i'm wondering why is KhuKam 2013 is not creating a craze like what witnessed with JLR and GRGR? don't get me wrong. i was and am still JLR and GRGR lover. I mean, this lakorn (KhuKam) has almost everything that can make women drool (except for the ending part). is it because the setting is historical-based and not much slap/love scenes going on? i would say this lakorn has the most sweet scenes, is both sensual and sensuous , more than any lakorns i watched or any dramas that I have watched. surprisingly, at least for me, the ending was not that saddening as i predicted it would be because the msg is loud and clear; life or in death, kobori will always be there with ang and ang is able to accept that even though physically kobori is no longer with her :yes:

but i guess everyone is entitled to what they like and dislike. I'm just curious why KhuKam does not create the fandom as JLR and GRGR. hopefully, their next lakorn will create a craze that it deserves. and, yes. this time let;s have Noona's feelings tormented by Bie's character (minus the unneccessary rape and torture scenes + no unrealistic kidnapping please) :secret:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
im totally in this Bie and noona craze!  def in for this new fansite and also thanks!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
cikna, from my point of view, not a lot of people watches Ch5 lakorns compare to Ch7 & Ch3. A lot of people didn't want to watch this version because of the pra'nangs. A lot of people doesn't like Bie the Star, sadly, and they're not willing to give this lakorn plus Bie a chance. Although there isn't much hype to this lakorn, Bie and Noona did make it to the top 5 actor/actress of the week alongside the lakorn. Nonetheless, this version was still very popular in it's own way. :)

And yes! The website would be a GREAT help. This way I don't have to dig back 97 pages for all the stuff we shared and etc. 555 Thanks na! :D

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, I'm always guilty but i think as long as i have it all under my favorite four couples then i'm fine _ ATEAM, YADECH, ARSHI, and now BIENA ..

As for creating crave - i guess it's up to people to decide if they want to give this a try or not .. I'm sure when this go to China it'll create a HUGE wave there too .. i was watching a concert of Bie a while back and he made a joking comment in there, which made me laugh so hard, that when he got to China, all the chinese fans praise that they didnt' know that Pong Nawat is that handsome in person (meaning HIM) ... but then one of the managers came around and told the chinese fans that Pong was over there so the fans rush to see Pong (i'm sure it's only a joke -- he has lots of fans in China as well). BTW: i went back to see who has the most posts in this thread -- turned out to be me -- i spam a lot this past month lmao -- going from a 1 to being top commenters, that's another record for me since JLR time.

Anyway, i'm looking for new lakorn to watch .. Monday/Tuesday feel empty once more T_T

cikna

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
cikna, from my point of view, not a lot of people watches Ch5 lakorns compare to Ch7 & Ch3. A lot of people didn't want to watch this version because of the pra'nangs. A lot of people doesn't like Bie the Star, sadly, and they're not willing to give this lakorn plus Bie a chance. Although there isn't much hype to this lakorn, Bie and Noona did make it to the top 5 actor/actress of the week alongside the lakorn. Nonetheless, this version was still very popular in it's own way. :)

And yes! The website would be a GREAT help. This way I don't have to dig back 97 pages for all the stuff we shared and etc. 555 Thanks na! :D

i see. perhaps, ch5 has been viewed as underrated. it's ok. let quality speaks for itself. in the past, i don't hate or like Bie. I tried watching his lakorn and aff (at that time it was because aff). but the storyline didn't click with me at that time. and perhaps, due to my age. young-idol-like entertainer does not make much impact on me as it did 5-6 years ago. but his appearance in khukam has really impressed me a lot. i mean, it's not easy to say things using only his eyes (sadness/frustration - ep4, after he got hurt and the argument he had with ang / happiness - ep19 when he found out ang was pregnant). when his angry, his body shakes naturally (ep 11 when ang said she was going to teach their child to hate). those scenes further solidify my admiration for his acting ability.

from what is i see, bie is trained and developed in a mold popularised by korean companies for their artists in s.korea. and it's common knowledge that asian people are crazy over korean idols. so, i find it strange and amusing that bie, who can easily pass off as korean artist, still can't capture many hearts of korean-craze fans esp. in thailand. but it's ok. based on what people write here, he is known to be hardworking and steadfast. he will come out better and stronger. (isn't he considered a superstar in thailand, come second/third after bird thongchai/). hopefully the claim made by a chiangmai dj that he and bie used to be lovers in past is proven false
cecilia said:
Cikna, I'm always guilty but i think as long as i have it all under my favorite four couples then i'm fine _ ATEAM, YADECH, ARSHI, and now BIENA ..

As for creating crave - i guess it's up to people to decide if they want to give this a try or not .. I'm sure when this go to China it'll create a HUGE wave there too .. i was watching a concert of Bie a while back and he made a joking comment in there, which made me laugh so hard, that when he got to China, all the chinese fans praise that they didnt' know that Pong Nawat is that handsome in person (meaning HIM) ... but then one of the managers came around and told the chinese fans that Pong was over there so the fans rush to see Pong (i'm sure it's only a joke -- he has lots of fans in China as well). BTW: i went back to see who has the most post in this thread -- turned out to be me -- i spam a lot this past month lmao -- going from a 1 to being top commenters, that's another record for me since JLR time.

Anyway, i'm looking for new lakorn to watch .. Monday/Tuesday feel empty once more T_T

alright ceci! top spammer, most guilty and most amazing and creative banner designer I have known on the net!

Reactions: NdA

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share a cute thing the thai fans did for Noona. a special edition cover of the book koo kum. she said love it, miss koo kum. recently inside source said Bie is distance from ingfah already,probably it didn't work out between them is becos of long distance and their style of living doesn't go along together cos he's more a stay at home person while she's a party girl. yay! more hopes of us to "jin" Bie&Noona hehe. it'll be great if their was a fansite esp. for Bie&Noona. Cecilia,BIENA is a cute team name for them,love it. mon-tue so sad. no more koo kum. miss koboBie&Noona Ang. don't worry gals if I know update on their new lakorn i'll tell right away. found out these are the list of books that exact has the copyright. maybe BIENA may star together
แต่ปางก่อน -tae bung gorn (remake)
จ้าวพายุ -jao paa yu
ก่อนสายหมอกเลือน-gone saai mok leuan
พระจันทร์แดง-pra jun daeng (remake)
สลักจิต-sa luk jit (remake)

cr pantip

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, I thought of your beautiful analysis when i edit this out :wub:

Original: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/538023_515791738457264_240529540_n.jpg
Thanks goodness that Noona had this on play -- otherwise, my heart would still feel heavy <3

Teedee, I hope they're not remaking these : แต่ปางก่อน, พระจันทร์แดง, and สลักจิต (I have no clue about the other two up there -- never heard of such titles before too) .. but can't they make a brand new one for them since this is like their 4th time together as a couple <3

Blossomgirl93

sarNie Egg
Biena...that's such a cute name for them. Sighs...tomorrow's Monday and I'm starting to feel empty which is why I hate having withdrawals from dramas. This is my first thai lakorn in two years and now that it has ended I'm clueless on what to watch next...