[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
ok so I had to take a break while watching the ending cause i was crying too much.  My neice came over and i was still crying, felt so real.  It was so beautifully directed and filmed, I do really hope they win an award for something cause it was so so wonderful.  The whole cast did such a fabulous job at depicting those scenes and characters so well, everything fell into place and definitely won hearts of many fans.  Bie and Noona, are amazing actors and i hope and will probably do another lakorn together after this too!  I cant stop crying, the ending was so sweet, he came back to hold her and told her something, i didnt understand but it was such a good ending.!  Thanks so much you guys for all the time you guys all spent to translate and write out in your thoughts through this lakorn.  I knew it would be so good with Bie starring in it.  We should reunite when they have another lakorn out to reminisce all the Koo gum moments again soon!  Thanks again!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wonder when ethaicd will sell the entire boxset DVD? I plan on purchasing myself a copy... Koo Kum 2013 is too beautifully directed and filmed to pass up... I love Bie and Noona so much...they both have a new fan now!

cikna

sarNie Adult
finally, today, it fully kicked in...no more Kobori and Ang ... I went to sleep last nite with tears and smiles.  I thought the ending would be totally depressing. surprisingly, it was not that tormenting. i thought ang would live in misery and regret. but she knew that kobori doesn't want her to live that life. kobori positivity has infected ang. that positivity is connected through their child. i don't know what was said towards the end . it seemed that ang's face started to turn sour, and the baby suddenly made some movements that seemed to make ang realise she shouldn't be unhappy. ang then caressed her tummy and telling the baby to calm down. the baby has taken over his father's role calming and reminding his mother to keep on being happy. how sweet... i wish I could understand what was said. i guess, for now I would just have to imagine.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I cheated and skipped 10 episode to the ending. It doesnt matter how many remakes and how redundant the script is, i was balling my eyes out. I dont know if this beat Num and Benz version of the kobori gonna die scene both were pretty darn long. I was sitting there thinking to myself when r u gonna die while all at the same time trying to blow all the mucus from my nose. Ah so depress now. I wonder if exact will do part 2. I find it 1000 more time sad.

cecilia

Staff member
Funfun, it beats Num/Benz's version for me .. even beat p'Bird and p'Kwang's version as well (I have the biggest love for p'Bird b/c of his role as Kobori in their version).

I will come back in 2 hours to translate their last conversation (Have one last assignment to turn in before 11pm tonight) -- Promise, it'll be satisfying after you understood what's going on with their conversation. it was so so sweet. They made me cry and laugh with them -- talking about their past, their present, and their future with and without each other beside.  Promise, it'll be satisfying after you understood what's going on with their conversation.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol i meant lenght wise of the infamous kobori death scene. The death scene felt like an hour, someone mentioned that this version death scene was long but what im saying is that it is not as long as Benz and Num version.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
:cry: its over. the ending was...SAD omgawsh.  Eyes glued to the screen the whole episode  :cry:  :cry:  luv BIEna <3

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I am soooo SAD :teary: !! I am so irritated not knowing what the heck they are saying though. I will wait for ur translation Cecilia and be able to understand more which will even be more touching!! oh gosh! i am soo sad and heart broken :( This version was by far the best for me. I think that the way they portrayed it, it was just beautifully done and they know when to put the song on to match the scene. Oh gosh like everyone tears started falling already when she saw him. :lmao:  I would say that she is much stronger than the previous Ang in the num/benz version because benz couldnt even lift the log or wood off Kobori :( This Ang was more determined I love how she said that the mother and child will help the father. This really touched me :weep: I was bawling my eyes out and my younger sister just stared at me and laugh but I didn't care. This lakorn is the lakorn that I have cried for in the longest time. I have been looking for a good one that will make me feel it and this lakorn really got me. It made me cry for it and I do agree with you all. To whoever didn't watch the last epsiode. Be ready for it LOL I was not even ready and just when the opening started i already felt my watery eyes. I knew that it was not going to be a good sign and then soon tears poured down my cheeks. I was just bawling until the end oh gosh!! so sad for Kobori!! I will miss Ang and Kobori's sweet and bitter scenes. Now I am sure depressed thinking that I will feel better after not getting the job at the waterpark interview is a BAD idea! It made me feel worse and now more depressed oh gosh!! I am soo SAD wahhhhhhhh!! Director Put Bie and Noona in a lakorn now!! I want them in a lakorn and make SURE they end up with each other!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :weee:

cecilia

Staff member
fun said:
Lol i meant lenght wise of the infamous kobori death scene. The death scene felt like an hour, someone mentioned that this version death scene was long but what im saying is that it is not as long as Benz and Num version.
Woody said P'Bird's version last 2 weeks lmao

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
gloria83 said:
I cant stop crying, the ending was so sweet, he came back to hold her and told her something, i didnt understand but it was such a good ending.!  
Kobori told her that, "Hideko, I will never go anywhere, I will follow you to every place and everywhere, just wait, I'll come and pick you up and bring you to the star The Princess Tonghu(jao ying tong hu, not sure of spelling, but from the story the princess and the cowherd that Kobori told Angsumalin after the engagement) at the milky way".

andromeda

sarNie Egg
It was very touching how the last episode did a flashback of how their love progressed.  A recap of their journey together that leaves us wishing for more.  

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
watching the last episode, the tears stupidly fell down because of the music, kobori & ang's last words to each other and those last kisses that ang gave kobori. it' was so sad when ang stubbornly lift away all those wooden boards....saying that "mommy & baby will help daddy get out(?)" and when she finally say "私はあなたを愛してます" and tell him that she remembers everything about him because she loves him.so sad to see her admits her love for him during his final hour. :teary: i think this must be the longest time i've ever spent crying over kobori's death...i mean it's literally one hour of nonstop tears. in the past i remember crying when he was near to his last breath....but this kobori....i think i was crying harder than ang was.  :no: :teary: :cry1: if i could, i would've grab kobori right out of my laptop screen and rushed him to a hospital...won't let him bleed to death like that.  :cry:
i love the end, when kobori's spirit came back during tanabata....and he embrace her. :cry:  exact really did a great job with koo kum. i'll say again for the last time here that i was and still am so glad that it was bie and noona who played kobori and hideko in this version. they are seriously the most immature-happy plus most loving yet most pitiful kobori-hideko pair up-to-date for me.
ah, it's really over....no more kobobie and noona ang. :tearybye: :cry1:
going back to my corner to gather up all these feelings..........no more monday & tuesday to look forward to anymore.

cecilia

Staff member

Ang found Kobori:
Ang: Kobori

Ang: Wait, wait a minute, Kobori

*Ang moved the woods

Ang: Wait a little, I'm going to move all the woods and find you a doctor.

Kobori: Hideko, you won't be able to do it. Don't

Ang: Of course, I can.  I can. Bear it a little more. You'll be fine.

Kobori: Don't. Don't .. be careful of our child.

Ang: No, no.  Both of us, mother and child, must take you, the father, out.  Wait a minute.

Ang: Wait, don't move or else the woods will fall back to you. Stay still.  Wait for me.

*Ang continued to move the woods

Ang: Bear it, please. You'll be fine.

*All woods are moved

Ang: Kobori, Kobori

Kobori: I'm happy to see your face

Ang: I have to come .. I have to come regardless .. Gently

*Ang tried to move Kobori -- saw blood on her hand

Ang: You ... wait for me here. I'm going to find a doctor for you. Wait.

Kobori: Don't .. don't go. It's useless.

Ang: You're not that hurt ... I'll find a doctor to give you a shot and patch up your wound.

Kobori: Don't go

Ang: I'll be back .. wait for me.

Kobori: Hideko

*** Ang rushed to find Takeda and came back

Takeda: Kobori, how are you doing?

Kobori: Doc, it's no use. Hideko refused to listen to me.

Takeda: let me see the wound

Ang: It's on his back .. please patch it up.

*Takeda helped Kobori up/saw the wound

Ang: He'll be fine when the blood stop, right? .. Doc, patch up his wound .. give him a shot, doc.

Kobori: I'm hopeless, right, Doc?

Ang: We're not hopeless .. Doc, please give him a shot.  Clean his wound and give him a shot, doc.

Takeda: We don't have a lot of medicines .. we must keep it for those who still have hope. 

Ang: We can't give up yet, Doc.  Kobori can still be save like the others, doc.  Please, doc.

Kobori: Thank you, Doc.  Thank you for everything that you've done.  Please take care of Hideko for me.  My child, if he/she born .. please tell him/her. 

Takeda: With honor, Kobori.  With honor.

Kobori: Doc, please go.  There are still many others waiting for you. Goodbye. Please bid my farewell to everyone.

Takeda: Goodbye, Kobori.

*Takeda bowed and left

Ang: Doc, doc. Please don't go yet.  Please cure him first. Please, I beg you. Doc, you're heartless. Come back to cure Kobori first. Doc ...

Ang: Kobori, it's alright that he didn't cure you .. I have to take you to the hospital. They must help you.  Let's go.

Ang: I'm going to find a different doctor and I'll tell him that you're the nephew of Matayai (forgot his uncle's position title). He will help you, he will save you for sure.  He will certainly save you

*Ang tried to rush away but was pulled back by Kobori

Kobori: Hideko, no one can help me.  Hideko, regardless of what you told them, no one can help me.  Our military rules are like that. The medicines .. are important for those who can be save but for those who's about to die ... it's useless.

Ang: No, no .. you will not die. You can't die. You will not die. I still have a lot to tell you. Kobori, you will not die.  You can't die.

*Ang held onto his hand

Ang: I'll use my shirt to patch up your wound first .. then you'll have strength .. and I'll take you to see a doctor.  The doctor will give you some blood and cure your wound.  And you'll recover .. and then we'll return home together, okay?  Is that good?

*Ang tried to tear her shirt

Kobori: Hideko .. Hideko

* He shaked his head

Kobori: Let's not talk about my future ... I probably have less than a hour left, Hideko.

Ang: No, no .. we'll be together for a very long time .. very long until you ask me, "how long has it been, Hideko," and I'll reply, "almost 100 years."

Kobori: You .. don't lie to yourself .. The truth can't be lie to anyone.  We must accept it like a soldier.  I know it well ..

*Ang continued to cry as he took out her pink handkerchief to wipe away her tear

Kobori: Please don't cry, Hideko.  Our time won't be that long .. don't let it slips away.  Our future is about to end but we still have our past memories ... do you still remember, I once told you that if I were to die .. I'm going to take my love with me.  And if I can choose where to die .. I'd choose to die like this, this time, here. 

*Ang grabbed onto his hand and put it on her cheek

Ang: You're not only take your heart with you but you took this heart forever with you too.  You're right .. perhaps, we should accept the truth like a soldier b/c I'm a daughter of a soldier and I'm also a wife of a soldier too, right?

*Beautiful music -- Now, i'm tearing up TTT____TTT

Ang: Please rest still .. I still have a lot of things to tell you .. at the very least, there's this word that I want to tell you.

*Commercial break

cikna

sarNie Adult
yeah, i have to agree this version was much better than num and benz version. it's more believable, more passionate, sweeter and cuter. i have so much love for this lakorn

Reactions: Mae

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what can I say about the end episode..so many emotions for me. so heartbreaking,sad,touching,beautiful. more feelings I can't express by words. I cry like a baby till I don't have anymore tears to shed TT. my eyes/nose hurt so much. got a headache too. I feel like i'm watching these two husband/wife real tragic love story. see them express their love to eachother and saying goodbye in this immortal world but will see eachother again in the other world, my heart is shatter along with Angsumalin TT. i'm not gonna go into many details cos not all words can express how I feel, plus i'm not good with expressing my thoughts into words and I don't wanna cry anymore. but i'll rap it up by saying love all the dialogues they say to eachother is so touching/sad. the way they held eachother hands so tight, she caresses his face,kisses him.. awww so bitter/sweet.. Bie&Noona portray their love to eachother so so real. their face expressions,gestures,tone of voice..there was so much love there,deep love. again they make me believe truly they're Kobori&Angsumalin that love eachother so much and that their hearts is breaking cos don't wanna be separated. they cried so beautiful with full of sadness/heartache/love TT. the end scene was so touching/beautiful get to see his spirit come see her,hug/kiss her.he's always with her,watching over her,waiting to take her with him to another world where they'll be together forever when her time comes TT. love this version of Koo Kum by Bie&Noona so much, their acting is naturally great, capture my heart fully,their chemistry is amazing/so real. will always be in my heart forever. exact made a huge impression on me with this lakorn. a big come back for them, this is the ending I picture it will be like when the director said it will be touching and it did,touches my heart deeply. a big applaud to Bie&Noona and all the cast/crew, they did a wonderful job. bravo,two thumbs up!!

cecilia

Staff member

Ang: Please rest still .. I still have a lot of things to tell you.  At the very least, there's this word that I want to tell you.

*Beautiful music came on as she touched his face *tearing*

Ang: Did you know that you smiled like this the first time we meet?  Do you still remember?

Kobori: There's nothing that are related to you .. that I can't remember. (There's nothing I can't remember that are related to you.)

*Ang kissed his hand

Ang: You were playful at that time, always curious/engaging

Kobori: Then why didn't you accept my love?

Ang: If I know the future, I will not force or hold back myself .. I will love you the first time we meet. I'll hold onto our times as much as I can.  You once taught me this phrase. Do you still remember it?

Kobori: Of course but I never succeed at it .. not even once.

Ang: わたしはあなたおあいしています。 Chun rak khun kha.  (I love you.) anata o aishiteimasu.  Please don't ask .. how much .. you get to have it as the first and the last.  *tears*  I've tried not to love you .. I've always tried .. I have to fight my own heart.  Do you know how much pain I've suffered?

Kobori: I know ... b/c I've always love you ..

Ang: The pain of not getting love is not as painful as the pain of trying to not love the one you love the most.  The pain of not receiving love is not as painful as the pain of trying to not love.  It's not that i just realize it now .. I always know myself but since i've promised someone that i'll wait for him .. I have to wait.  Do you understand that saving one honor for a promise .. we must believe in ourselves (first). 

Kobori: I understand ... and I'm happy that you're like this.

Ang: You probably don't know yet ... that I've met Vanus this evening.   He told me that ... I have the rights to love the one I want to love.  It's quite funny.  I've waited ... always wait to hear these words .. just this one word b/c I don't want to hurt a friend's feeling who I've known since little.   But now, I'm free ... Free .. to love you with all my heart. *TTTT____TTTT BEAUTIFUL MUSIC* When I know that i have my freedom, I hurried off to the base to tell you and the world that I have someone I love ... and I will never love anyone else anymore.  I told myself that no matter what I will not let you go from me.  War and other things can be whatever ... but at least let me love you and for you to love me .. and that would be enough already. 

*Beautiful duet came on TTT_____-

*Ang gave Kobori a kiss on his forehead

Kobori: Hideko ...

*Commercial break*

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Those wallpaper Cecilia post its made my body shake so much. I think now I kinda afraid to see these those scene whenever I see this i feel hurt n sad wanna cry. I just can't let they sad word or everything they talk about this epi and they cry face out of mind

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
keep them coming, ceci! i'm holding my tears right now because i'm at the office. when i saw this translation, i wanted to read them. but had to wait for a while because there was a student who came for consultation. momentarily, in my heart "when r u leaving dear? your teacher is eager to know the translation". as a teacher, i felt bad for feeling like that. so, i waited until she was satisfied with our discussion even though my eyes were at times fixed on my pc screen.

the words are beautiful but painful as well....don;t know how long i can hold my tears. can't wait to go back home read some more... :cry:

andromeda

sarNie Egg
cikna said:
keep them coming, ceci! i'm holding my tears right now because i'm at the office. when i saw this translation, i wanted to read them. but had to wait for a while because there was a student who came for consultation. momentarily, in my heart "when r u leaving dear? your teacher is eager to know the translation". as a teacher, i felt bad for feeling like that. so, i waited until she was satisfied with our discussion even though my eyes were at times fixed on my pc screen.

the words are beautiful but painful as well....don;t know how long i can hold my tears. can't wait to go back home read some more... :cry:
Don't watch it or read it if you are at work.  I did that today and had to shut my office door to make it look as though I was on a conference call so I can sob privately.  :p