[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Why does Koo Kum has to end on the day that there is testing at my school? I'm scared that during the testing, I'm gonna cry and kept thinking about the end. If I failed the test, I'm totally gonna get yelled by my parents, so sad, why does Koo Kum has to end the week is testing. Like every single minute in school Koo Kum kept popping into my head, especially the end and it's making me sad, depress, and cry. The last 2 episodes will totally be full of tears, when I think about the end I always say NOOOOO!!! My sister kept telling me that Bie from the lakorn isn't alive, but Bie in real life is still alive, I said I know that but it's super sad.

me=vang1000

sarNie Egg
Right, you cannot believe how much Bieluvr cried these past few weeks. She is so sad Bie's going to die in a lakorn. LOL. This is a very sad and touching story.

cecilia

Staff member
2004 OST ... I want to cry thinking about Angsumalin & Kobori:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNJX62i2ros

Finally found part of the 1988 version (watched this very version in 1993 w/my grandma :wub:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCUWp8bh0LE

Tragic! Tragic .. let's reveal some KOO GUM history from REAL FAN trivia show.

1. Mam Jintara and O Warut's 1988 was known as the 'MOST BEAUTIFUL and HANDSOME Angsumalin and Kobori'
2. Mam Jintara played as both Angsumalin and her mother (Koo Gum 1988 & Koo Gum 2004)
3.  Ah Ning Nirut played as Kobori and his uncle (Koo Gum 1978 & Koo Gum 2013)
4.  Koo Gum 1990 was the first ever to have the HIGHEST rating (40) !
5. P'Jie played as Yai Mien in two Koo Gum versions (2004 & 2013)
6.  Koo Gum 1996 was the first one to be name 'SUNSET AT CHAOPRAYA' for international release purposes
7.  Koo Gum 1973 has two n'ek as Angsumalin ( I don't understand why there are two lol - One for Thai/One for Japanese? lol)
8. Sirapong Chatree played as Vanus and Vanus's dad (Koo Gum2: The movie 1995 & Koo Gum 2013)
9.Khun Mitchai (1970) just returned from study aboard and became the first Kobori.  People believe that he's really one b/c he couldn't speak Thai well (He owns a condom restaurant atm)
10. Koo Gum 1973 was the only one that made khun Thommyanti  received an award as best writer
11. Koo Gum 1988 marked O Warut's debut career (he received an award for this role 'Popular Actor')
12. OST of Koo Gum 1990 and OST of Koo Gum 2013 are written by Chompoo Fruity
13.  Duangdao Jarujinda dubbed P'Mam's voice in the 1988 version
14. The very first OST sung by the n'ek of Koo Gum was in 1990 w/Kwang (Sung live with Rainbow)
15. Koo Gum 2013, the movie, Hideko OST was written and sung by Yasuke Namikawa w/Nadech singing the Thai version.

1973 VERSION:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0w4OvrLQmU

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
preview end episode on april 16.  so heart breaking :cry:  esp. after he say "tum mai khun mai rup ruk poom" and her tears fell like a faucet :cry:  :cry: the doctor was crying too. so very sad..got me crying a lot watch this clip  :cry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o9Sd8_AY_w
credit:tippawanjoy

the news said while they were rehearsing these lines for this scene Noona starting crying already and so she made Bie cried along with her too,he gave her 2 thumbs up for playing this scene so well. migosh they're so into their characters. the crew while filming this scene was crying along with them too. khun Boy check the tape and cry with this scene, his eyes, nose got red, he was sobbing. and i'm sure the viewers will cry so much too. this scene will be one of the memorable and heart breaking scene for everyone that love this version koo kum.

break the sadness/depress a bit. read Noona recent interview. was funny she was telling about her spec. guy,type of guy that she like. migosh. it's definitely Bie she's describing.haha.
here's what she said:
I like a person that I felt impress since the first time i see. i like a person with pretty smile. pretty eyes. tall becos i'm short. i like light skin color guy because I've  olive skin color. just say i like the opposite of me. i also like a person who is cheerful,fun,playful,can bitter with me,understand me and get along well with my family. i like a korean look, a guy that can cook, older than me becos is warming to be around.

Noona use to say admire Bie since they play in Ruk Jup Jai together. i say Bie go ahead and pursue Noona. i think he has feelings for her too. can see he adore and take care of her too. he use to give interview at thee10 show when go promote Ruk jup jai. he said his spec. girl that he like is "puying nah komp" which komp refer to a girl with big eyes,olive skin which Noona is in this catergory too. hehe. many fans are cheering for you guys to be a real item KoboBie&NoonaAng. don't disappoint us.hehe. maybe after 5 yrs they'll be a real couple cos in an interview he say ask her already(to be his g/f) but she say after 5 yrs first. even though they were just playing around but in a way gave fans hope and Bie said at the pattaya festival concert " angsumalin is mine in the lakorn and real life"  even though he maybe joking but add more hope to the fans. haha. he said want to get marry age 35 by then Noona will be 28. good age to get marry hehe. ok going off to far.  don't mine me. just wanna lesson my sadness a bit before the ending of koo kum.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, you don't know how much I cried watching that clip. I actually cried out loud when the doctor, put his hand on Ang's hand to stop her from opening his medical bag. This version of Koo Kum is so so well done by everyone. I wish this lakorn ended on a weekend so I could stay in bed all day and just cry my heart out for Kobori and Ang.

Also thanks for the tidbits on Noona. She definitely is describing Bie there in that interview. I wonder if she realizes it? Plus, in an interview they did on Aom's talk show "Wan Wan Young Wan Yu," Bie joked that after their first musical together (the one where Noona was only 15 yrs old at the time), that she was his mia(wife)...........haha...........I'm keeping my fingers crossed for these two. They are so perfect together.  :wub: 

cecilia

Staff member
Going to wake up with swollen eyes .. depress for this whole week T_T

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahha Noona will always be his first and last wife. She had his kid in that musical too, didn't she? Hopefully they do date. Bie must be hinting something. You don't joke around unless there's some seriousness in it. Like this one brand name, "Just kidding..but seriously". 555 Bie and Noona, they're definitely meant for each other. Hey! They didn't get each other in Koo Kum, that lifetime. This is an opportunity for them both to get together finally as Noona and Bie. HAHA. Seriously. 

Anyhoo, TT____________TT Oh dear God. That was freakin' depressing! I started crying before I played the clip! If Bie dies, tomorrow, what about Tuesday? Hopefully we get to see how Ang lived her life with Yoishi and without Kobori. 
That was so sad when Takeda started crying. He knew there were no chances. Too bad they weren't that advance yet that time. Kobori could have survived. How many times must I say this? 555 But yes, It was sad knowing that Kobori was trying to joke around and etc. That was sad. It was good hearing him laugh and smile again but definitely not during his death. 
Two thumbs up to Noona and Bie during that scene. Not that I haven't cry enough yet, I want to see a BTS clip of that, if they do have one. I would cry extremely hard first like Noona too. She's super good at crying. Being able to send those emotions to Bie causing him to cry also. Who wouldn't cry on a scene like this? It's too touching and sad. Good thing I wasn't there. lol I don't know how I will continue to live life having to see Kobo-bie die in front of me. 555 TT____________TT Back to crying. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice said:
Hahha Noona will always be his first and last wife. She had his kid in that musical too, wasn't she? Hopefully they do date. Bie must be hinting something. You don't joke around unless there's son seriousness in it. Like this one brand name, "Just kidding..but seriously". 555 Bie and Noona, they're definitely meant for each other. Hey! They didn't get each other in Koo Kum, that lifetime. This is an opportunity for them both to get together finally as Noona and Bie. HAHA. Seriously. 

totally agree with you roselovesice. what a way to put it. if Bie didn't think anything of Noona he wouldn't have joke like that. i agree somes joke come from the real feelings. i think to a guy who is shy, funny and playful they usually go off hinting their feelings this way by joking/teasing to the girl they like and Noona said Bie like to tease her a lot. love the brand name "just kidding..but seriously"..yep seriously they should date for real already will make many fans so happy and sound like they have "a thing" for eachother already, and in ruk jup jai and koo kum they have so many intimate scenes together seem like they are really in love already and some fans was teasing say Bie should take responsibility of Noona since he play so many intimate scenes with her, should propose to her already haha.  yep they should have a happy ending in real life cos they separated in koo kum already . yeah such a good thing, Noona/Bie play as husband/wife with a kid since their first musical ba lung mek  and  recent in koo kum too..will be nice to see them as husband/wife in their new lakorn together again. i think we will get to see the scene Kobori died in the ending on tue.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Episode 16 preview is so sad... I'm already crying with Takeda and Angsumalin. Poor Kobori is still trying to smile and put on a brave front for Angsumalin and Takeda. I knew this version would have an epic ending especially with the strong bromance btw Kobori & Takeda and the beautiful love story of Kobori and Ang... I should probably wait until Tuesday night when I get home to watch these two final episodes, otherwise I'll be crying non-stop at school!

I love Koo Kum 2013! By far my favorite version even though I have enjoyed all past versions as well.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
looksy said:
Teedee, you don't know how much I cried watching that clip. I actually cried out loud when the doctor, put his hand on Ang's hand to stop her from opening his medical bag. This version of Koo Kum is so so well done by everyone. I wish this lakorn ended on a weekend so I could stay in bed all day and just cry my heart out for Kobori and Ang.

Also thanks for the tidbits on Noona. She definitely is describing Bie there in that interview. I wonder if she realizes it? Plus, in an interview they did on Aom's talk show "Wan Wan Young Wan Yu," Bie joked that after their first musical together (the one where Noona was only 15 yrs old at the time), that she was his mia(wife)...........haha...........I'm keeping my fingers crossed for these two. They are so perfect together.  :wub: 

i hope Noona realize she's describing Bie too haha. yeah saw the show wan wun..was so cute. they were super shy when got tease about the kiss. :wub:  and the part he said she play as his wife. was so cute/funny. they are so perfect for eachother. personalities wise, they click so well together. i will cross fingers for this two as well.
in the interview there was the part when Noona talks about her personalities that people may not know she say she's also a quiet person, sensitive,emotional,very clumsy, till now she walks and hit stuffs her face almost hit the ground,doesn't really care about looking pretty all the time,sometimes doesn't put on make up going to school which make her friends startled and her mom scold her for it.
but it's cute that Bie know about this personalities of her and take care of her and sound like he check her work profile too.. ahhh so sweet of him, becos he saids on the show she's a very sensitive person and it's a good thing for being a good actress, after 5 yrs since balungmek they work together she became a much great actress cos pass many works. i read the news bts oho magazine a staff go interview them on the set the scene when he has to carry her on his shoulder ran away from the bombing. while they not filming he was holding her hands walking and the oho staff tease them say so sweet always hold eachother hands and Bie said i have to hold her hand or else she'll fall and after say that he turn and gave her those dreamy eyes/ smile at Noona. which make the oho staff shy/envy this two sweetness.always hold eachother hands. hehe.

here's the news/pics from oho magazine credit on pic
if you look close at the first pic on the left you will see Bie is holding Noona hands walking which is not in the scene. but he saids to oho staff that he  has to hold her hand or else she'll fall and after say that he turn and gave her dreamy eyes/ smile at Noona. :wub:  don't try to make excuses Bie i know you want to hold Noona's hand. hehe. he's such a sweet guy. warming like Noona like. hehe.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
We will bare together and crying on the end scene:'( I watch bie on the star 9 concert they show some scene in with bie sing omg... Make me feel like wanna cry and teary,kobori come back......

cecilia

Staff member
what i love about them is that .. she's so tiny and so when they're together, she makes him look tall and capable for doing so many stuff .. where as when he's with his other n'ek -- i almost scare that he wont' be able to do anything (not that i complaining but i'm just saying that) THEY COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER SO WELL ..

BTW, he was so shy in the morning news show to when the clip zoom in at their kiss .. he was like, i didn't know it's going to be this clear .. haven't seen it so closely and so p'Sorayu tease him back 'HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT CLEARLY when you're that close to her' lmao

Thanks na, Teedee for the little tidbits .. i want them to be koo jin too <3

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I hope some day they will make a change new version of koo kum and they won't let kobori going to die at the end

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh Teedee, you're so sweet to share that interview with us. He's soooo sweet. Funny you should mention Noona always bumping into things and falling. I remember seeing an interview with them (can't seem to find it at the moment) on TV Pool, I believe, for Koo Kum and the reporter was talking to Bie. Noona for some reason lost her balance, reaches out to Bie and he caught her in time.......they're so cute together. I love their off-screen relationship. I hope it grows into something more.

Usually, I don't care about stars having a relationship beyond work, but these two are so made for each other.....their personality, their talent, and not to mention that they are so adorable together look-wise.

Yeah Cecilia, I remember that kiss and how shy he was seeing it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZduwDstRpus
credit: Melienia BieIntelFC @ youtube

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
what i love about them is that .. she's so tiny and so when they're together, she makes him look tall and capable for doing so many stuff .. where as he his other n'ek -- i almost scare that he wont' be able to do anything (not that i complaining but i'm just saying that) THEY COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER SO WELL ..

BTW, he was so shy in the morning news show to when the clip zoom in at their kiss .. he was like, i didn't know it's going to be this clear .. haven't seen it so closely and so p'Sorayu tease him back 'HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT CLEARLY when you're that close to her' lmao

Thanks na, Teedee for the little tidbits .. i want them to be koo jin too <3
Totally agree with you Cecilia, these two does compliment eachother so perfectly.  they look the opposite in appearance, he look more Chinese while she look more Thai but they combine so well together though. i try not to jin them but can't help it. they make me see they have that special thing going on between them. everytime they gaze at eachother eyes awww so sweet... so it's hard not to jin them haha. yeah i saw that news show too. Omg the kiss was so hot! :wub:  i get butterflies in my stomache and blush everytime watch it haha and yep Bie look super shy, he was  totally blushing. but who wouldn't be hehe. if he didn't feel anything special for her at all he won't blush that much.right.haha
Your welcome Cecilia. glad gals in here feel the same as me too hehe.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
here's the clip you mention looksy. tvpool interview.  she's so clumsy haha. was so cute. she caught him and he say don't fall now. he look so worried about her and like always watching over her. how sweet! and there was the part he defend her too when the reporter  tease Noona about her tan skin while Bie has light skin but he said no she's not dark, i'm just too light that's all. awww sweet..sound like he love her skin color. and don't want other people to tease Noona about her skin color. i love her skin color too, very pretty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29eJ2f6oTBY

cr CatMatdz3·

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh yeah, I remember watching those two clips. I love how Noona's first instinct was to grab Bie's hand for support when she was about to fall. He's so caring towards her that it gives me butterflies in my tummy. 555 I wish the cast would at least record BTS clips for us fans to see how Bie & Noona are like BTS with no reporters and such around. Like I want to see that scene of him holding her hands around! Hehe. Gosh. These two are like a match made in heaven couple. So loving and caring towards one another. Bie and Noona FOREVER.  :heart:
And oh danng. Those dreamy eyes and smile. So breathtaking! I'm so jealous of Noona. They really do complement one another. I guess that's why Bie likes Noona. She makes him look like a MAN compare to his other nang'eks because of how small she is. 555 

Thanks for sharing also ladies! :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
Haha, keep these tidbits, photos, and video clips coming girls............I think we found a way to temporarily keep our minds off of Kobori's upcoming death. This is a great distraction. Plus, I hope that you girls will continue to share Bie and Noona news even after Koo Kum ends. I don't think I'll be watching another lakorn any time soon. Everything else looks so boring compared to Koo Kum at the moment. I will be going lakorn-less for a while. It just might take another Bie and Noona pairing to get me into lakorns again.