[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm also very excited to see this, i hope the director does create a better ending than Kobori just dying like the other versions. I'll love to see what they came up with. :p

Reactions: Mae

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I appreciate how they're making it a bit different in this version but no freakin' way. I can't believe they're doing this to me. They're gonna make me shed more tears than I had plan to shed. 555 I'm not even kidding. Thanks for sharing. My heart is already breaking just seeing that photo. Seeing Kobori by Ang's side all the time spiritually. This is really heartbreaking. Why must they do this to me right around when I'm stress over school because I only have 3 weeks left! I'm not going to be able to concentrate because my mind is going to be filled with Koo Gum. Sigh. I'm gonna go ball at my little emo corner now. 555

Btw, Thanks Ceci for the information on how Yoichi's name came about. :) 

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe the picture is just her dreaming of korbori after his death. Whatever it is, putting him back onscreen will jack up the rating of the ending episode, ha!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit ig  jeabjeab66 and jaaeykondee

Seeing all the pics of kobori death scenes make me so sad,so heart breaking.depress TT
will miss kobori/angsumalin Bie/Noona so much after koo kum end. like something missing in my life. bond with their love,like watching a real love story of them rather than watching the lakorn. this version will be in my heart forever. love this version,kobobie/angnoona so much.
yeah it's like ang's dream that kobori came to see her, like he's always with her/their baby,her stomach did got bigger. will be so touching/sad scene TT. i'm glad they have this scene cos different from the pass versions. will be another memorable scene of them. at least make some fans glad to see them together (even though it's in her imagination). make viewers see that no matter what, their love will always be with eachother forever.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you Teedee for sharing those photos. That photo of Kobori holding Ang............I just lost it again.........crying so hard. :(

Kudos to Exact for making this version their own. I'm glad they didn't follow the mold, but chose to break it. I have no doubt that this version of Koo Kum will stand the test of time. For those that have seen previous versions, but chose to skip this one, they really are missing out. This lakorn has surpassed my expectations and as sad as I am about seeing the ending, I still can't help but feel absolutely delighted that Kobori and Ang's love story was told so beautifully. Bie and Noona breathe life into Kobori and Angsumalin and they will forever hold a special place in my heart as these characters. 

cecilia

Staff member
I'll be here to enjoy their final scene together -- LIVE ..
so so happy no class that day in the morning. yay!

For sure i'll shed tears but this time ... of happiness b/c Ang will always have Kobori by her side even if it's in spirit.
I feel if time can go back prior to Bangkok Noi -- if only Kobori waits for her, she will do whatever she can to be with him even if the war was lost.
I feel Kobori will endures all sort of pain just to see his wife happy and love his child as much as he loves his wife ..
i feel .. KOBORI will be unbeatable with society's prejudice if and only if Ang stop him just time.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
That's what I thought, I thought that the picture of Kobori holding Ang with her pregnant was just a dream because that can't really happen now, after she threw herself down the stairs Kobori seems like he's sad, depress, and isn't coming back there. Thinking about all these ending scenes is killing me.

Reactions: Iya

cecilia

Staff member
Motivated to do an artwork out of that beautiful last scene .. don't mind the exerted lyric -- It's how I feel if i'm in Ang's place

I took the lyric from Ordinary Day's "Stay with Me" if anyone ask. Please let me know if I mistranslated it or something ..

For the one who know Hmong -- here's the song 'ZAAJ NKAUJ NUAV UA RUA KUV MOB SAAB HEEV LE OS'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvoidtnjxuE

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Cecilia - Thanks for the art. I love the picture of Kobori and Ang. You are so good!!! And OMG you're Hmong too. The lyrics is very good and express Ang's feelings very well. Here's is another song by Kristne Xiong that is also very good and I thought express Ang and Kobori very well too. I'm thinking about using it to make a MV for Koo kum using this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTHbyD6xzFk

cikna

sarNie Adult
Can't bring myself to watch episode 20! I know I will be in bad mood after that. and when i'm in bad mood, i won't have any motivation to do work!. Yeah, why can't we an alternative ending??? i thought kobori's death would serve ang well, after much heartbreaks she caused him. but I've changed my mind! :weep:

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, me too but for the love for KOO GUM .. and force myself to sit through with the live politic talks lmao

Moonstar, I guess not many ppl know that I am by my Spanish name (I had that name with me since high school Spanish class).  Anyway, I thought about doing Lub sijhawm mv for them too but b/c i made one for ARSHI using this song already .. i'm debating .. however, if you're going to do it .. then yes, use it ^_____^ I'll wait to watch it.

BTW: Who went and watch RAK JAB JAI interview clips? I did lmao - If I have time, i'll do a short mv on their small scenes (I hope khun Boy reconsider his decision to release this internationally after Koo Gum end .. b/c if i were to live in Thailand during the stage play time and did not make it in time to watch it due to my whatever reasons .. for sure I'm regretting now!)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Hi to my hmong peeps!!!! Thanks so much for the pictures!  Im so ready for Monday to come around like everyone else.  awhhhh...its going to be such a sweet bitter ending, im loving it!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
These 4 last episode is totally going to be sad, depressing, and full of tears. I'm feeling super and very pitiful for Kobori, why does heaven have to take such a nice, perfect, adorable, cute, sacrificing, and full of love guy like Kobori away, he is the most hardest guy to find now. Kobori is a dreamed guy of many women, he's a soldier that is full of love and it's a love that can't be taken away even death. Every moment now is going to be super depressing.

This lakorn is absolutely beautiful. The author of the original story is a genius and Koo Gam is the best but tragic love story ever. Despite the many remakes, Koo Gam still holds a special place in Thai fans' hearts and personally, I find this version the best. Wonderful cast and no drags, what more could you ask for?! Now, I wish Bie and Noona were a reality couple because they do seem to have great chemistry on and off screen. Two thumbs up for Khun Boy for reserving such a great and important role for my man, Bie!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Loving the artwork you did for us Cecilia. Thank you!

cecilia said:
BTW: Who went and watch RAK JAB JAI interview clips? I did lmao 

I've been watching all of the Rak Jab Jai interviews as well.....watching those interviews and some of the earlier lighthearted scenes of Koo Kum is my therapy for when I get so sad about the ending. 

Bie and Noona definitely have the most amazing chemistry and it began on Rak Jab Jai. Just look at the kisses they do on this live musical........and how many months did this musical run in Thailand?......my point being, they had a lot of lip-locking.......the kiss below at 3:23 is OH MY!!!!  :wub:

I also love this other interview that NdA shared with me. I love seeing how close and comfortable they are around each other that even another cast member commented on their closeness. It's this great chemistry off-screen that makes them sizzle on-screen. I love the part when he takes his hand to measure up against hers saying that her hand is smaller than other hands that slap him in lakorns. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP8tsySLPLE
credit: CiNNtv3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9aPs6Z6qI8
credit: Meliena BieIntFC

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha I wish I was in Thailand when Ruk Jub Jai the musical was still going on. I remember talking to my sisters about how I wanted to see the Musical when the news came out alongside Banlang Mek. How I wish I payed more attention about it afterwards. 555 I have been watching the BTS clips and etc of the musical as well. Bie and Noona definitely have amazing chemistry with one another on/offscreen. :) I do hope that they make a DVD version of the musical. They will definitely make tons of money out of it. :D
Anyways, I think I am happy that it's not ending yet. Although it is hard, I think I've come to accept, to an extent, the truth about the ending of this lakorn and Kobori's death. At least I have 4 more episodes left and that they're not rushing it, at least I hope so. This is probably by far my favorite lakorn. I can't believe I am going to say this but it definitely top Sawan Biang according to my list of favorite lakorns, aka it's placed as #1. Yes, I know. 555 It's a phenomenal lakorn. I can't get enough of how great this lakorn is. :)
Also, I noticed that Bie loves to wear those blue/white shoes! I swear I see him wear it all the time, well most of the time. 555 It's so cute, and small too! I wonder what shoe size he wears. 555 ;)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
roselovesice said:
I do hope that they make a DVD version of the musical. They will definitely make tons of money out of it. Also, I noticed that Bie loves to wear those blue/white shoes! I swear I see him wear it all the time, well most of the time. 555 It's so cute, and small too! I wonder what shoe size he wears. 555 ;)
Me too, I hope they'll make a DVD of Ruk Jub Jai, I really want to watch it and by the way I've watch almost every single variety show that Bie has gone to especially when it airs right away. I agree that I see Bie wearing the blue/white shoe all the time especially in Nut Kub Nut, but he wears other shoes too like the black and white one. Do any of you watch Nut Kub Nut? Nut Kub Nut is Bie's personality, he's just mostly himself in the comedy sitcom. Like Bie has said that he's not a singer, but he's a comedian that can sing, so cute. Koo Kum 2013, Bie and Noona is my #1 most and forever always will love lakorn. While waiting for Monday for Koo Kum, tomorrow on Sunday I can watch Nut Kub Nut and tomorrow Bie is on this variety show called Koo See Tee Nian, it's going to show him cooking and talking about his life.