[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok, I can't even bare to finish yesterday's episode.  I am so hurt...like reeeeeally hurt.  

Exact...listen up!  I demand a new lakorn where Bie gets to emotionally abuse Noona LOL!  Switch the roles around.  Something dramatic...r scene(s)  included please! 

Mae

sarNie Adult
After all has been said and done, I honestly pity all three of them: Kobori, Angsumalin, and Vanus!

Kobori for his huge heart and falling in love with a Thai woman who doesn't reciprocate the same feelings (right away)...for loving Angsumalin so much he would do anything or even die for her (a life for a life). 

Angsumalin for being torn between two great men...the one she met first, her best friend Vanus...and then Kobori, the one she met second and falls in love with...but she's too afraid to express how much she really loves him due to her loyalty to her country.

Vanus for meeting Angsumalin first and wanting to marry her after 5 years abroad...only to return and realize the woman he loves is married to another man (the Japanese enemy)...and to also discover she is in love with the other man, Kobori.

This lakorn is soo sad, yet so beautiful at the same time....because the three main characters' love stories are so heartfelt, but equally heartbreaking...

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
2 more episode left of Koo Kum, I know that I'm going to totally cry in the last 2 episode. Again I'm not ready at all for the ending, right now I'm still depress, sad, and pitiful for Kobori and piste at Ang. So in the last 2 episode I'm totally going to cry like a river, like crazy, and depress for a week or even more. I feel like I'm gonna stop breathing, crying my heart out, and my heart shattering into pieces on the end because it's not even the end yet and I'm crying so much already and I've cried in every single episode. This lakorn is going to be the first lakorn to make me cry in every single episode, make me depress, sad, and cry for a couple of weeks. Hands up, Koo Kum is the best lakorn ever in the whole wide world and history, I still love Koo Kum very much even though it made me cry so much that i almost needed to go to the hospital and especially Kobo-Bie, I love him super duper much and forever and always will love him.

looksy

sarNie Adult
You girls, it looks like next week is not the finale. Here's the news:

Someone asked if Koo Kum's finale will be on April 9th. ...chai mai ka?.....and Sant Srikaewlaw (the director) replied that it won't end, yet.

Someone posted at pantip that the finale will be April 15th, but it's not confirmed.....it could be April 15th or 16th. 

Here's a couple of behind the scenes photos from one of the final scenes that was shot last night.

credit: IG: Happymummy posted at pantip

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Really? Heck! Hopefully this is true! I don't want it to end yet! I still want more of Kobori and Angsumalin! KEEP DRAGGING KOO GUM IF YOU HAVE TO because I DON'T MIND ONE BIT. 555 Seriously. Okay. Only if they don't drag the whole politics and crap stuff. LOL Anyways, thanks for sharing looksy! :D 

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, i can breath with happiness!!! So happy it's not going to end soon .. i hope we'll get more 'makeup' time after she threw herself on the stair to piss him off ... I want them to reconcile for a little bit ... until they go their separate ways or something .. just a moment of romance will be fine too .. I'm so desperate for more KOBOBIE/ANGSUMANA romance!!!

btw: i don't mind seeing a LEH RATREE remake as well :wub:
(Heck, they remake PEPPER/FANG's with Kangsom)
Then why can't they do for Leh Ratree since it came out before Buang Rak :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVOoXMQpk

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes yes, I'm with you all. Hopefully the remaining episodes are less of the political stuff. From what I remember of the storyline, he never stayed at the house again after she threw herself off the stairs because he was afraid that seeing him will stress her out again. I hope the screenwriter found a way to give us satisfying scenes of her longing for Kobori and somehow have them reconcile a little bit like Cecilia said.......we are all so desperate for more Kobori and Angsumalin time.

The screenwriter just needs to follow her winning formula of feeding us the sad scenes with an extra dosage of the cute moments. I know that she can't stray to far from the novel's storyline, but I have complete faith in her. 

By the way Cecilia, thank you so much for that artwork you made last night. I'm using it as my computer desktop background.  :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, he hasn't return home since the staircase incident .. and on the night he he cam e home ... he saw Ang with Vanus and left to Bangkok Noi T_T

I sure hope we'll get some romance .. i'm desperately need it after Tuesday episode and incoming episode T_T

NP on the artwork .. i wish i have more time so i can do more artwork of the two .. i went back to watch lots of old show of them together during RAK JAB JAI promotion and they were so cute .. Noona said that pluerm Bie before working along side him so when they do the romance part in Rak Jab Jai -- she was blushing so bad .. as for BLM - she was too young to understand what love is so it was a bit hard for her to make herself fall in love with Bie, marry him, and have a kid with him <3 -- Now, i regret not wanting to watch BLM back then ..

Ah, khun Boy said that he pluerm Bie/Noona together .. they make him happy when they're together .. i hope he has more future lakorn for them --- and i hope .. they become one off screen as well per the BOSS's admiration lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Such a surprise that Koo kum won't end next week, i'm so glad. yes pls add more cute scenes of Ko&Ang. i'm desperate to see more. but from the storyline after she jump the stairs they didn't get to see eachother anymore till the part he die TT. so i'm scare we won't get to see anymore cute scenes. but still hope the writer will pity the fans and add some more cute scenes to at least heal our pain a bit before the heart breaking end scene of Kobori.

Good news, rumors said grammy plan for Bie&Noona to pair up again but they don't know what story yet. actually they plan for Bie&Noona to be koo kwan for Ch5 even before Koo kum on air, they book Bie&Noona schedule already. YAY!!!. hope they start film this year and air beginning of 2014. cos feel sorry for Bie&Noona they continue working hard together since Ruk jup jai to Koo kum so want them to take a break. cause Bie said so tire, want a break. and news said he gonna go to america for 1 or 3 months. so hope after he come back he'll film his new lakorn with Noona. let them rest, take time in filming so the works will come out well. us fans can wait, right

Here's the source i got the news/translate from that Bie&Noona gonna get pair up again, from Kailukmaew in pantip
จองคิว"หนูนา"เพื่อจับคู่กับหนุ่มบี้ เดอะสตาร์ สร้างเป็นคู่ขวัญให้ช่อง5ตั้งแต่ก่อนคู่กรรมจะออกอากาศ แม้แกรมมี่ยังไม่รู้ว่าเรื่องอะไร แต่ก็ล็อคคิวไว้ให้แล้ว !

I'm excited already to heard about them getting pair up again, hope the news is true and we get confirm news soon. for me right now any lakorn of them together is fine just want many cute love scenes with happy ending and i'm happy. fans in pantip suggest many remakes/new stories for them to play. agree with remake roy lay sanay rai for Bie&Noona to play is good idea, i wanna see too. and agree with some fans in pantip that wanna see Ruk jup jai make into lakorn.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
if it's true and I have a good feeling it is.....YAY!!!!!!!! Pls do a very good lakorn with lots of love scenes.  Im so happy that Boy loves them together too!!!  Yes, any news you guys get pls post it here so we can all know too.  Thanks so much!!!  Also, I know Bie and noona has been working so hard they need a break, but hurry back!!! We all mss you guys together!!! :dance1:  :weee:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I hope it's true that Bie and Noona will pair up again!!! @Cecilia, Leh Ratree seems like a good one. :) I'll love to see a remake of Fah Pieng Din and Roy Ruk Roy Kaen. :)

cikna

sarNie Adult
me feeling sad now koogum is going to end... :teary:  . seems everybody seems to be talking about a remake, i don't know why, but i was thinking about "Autumn's Concerto" , taiwanese drama starring Vanness Wu & Ady An. It would be awesome!!! :dance3:  (keep on dreaming!) if anyone is interested about the story, u can read it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autumn%27s_Concerto

Reactions: NdA

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Yay (dance with happiness), more Bie & Noona..I’m in shipping paradise. I never seen any suggested remake lakorns for their next project so I don’t know how good it will be. I’m not oppose they doing remake lakorn..In my opinion it’s better if screen writer & director come out with new & fresh storyline.. 

@cikna..(rise my hand) I do agree with you..gosh "Autumn's Concerto" was the best ever Taiwanese drama I've watched so far..this drama was hot & sad at same time...there was HOT willing scene, kisssss scenes & cute little son..perfect for Bie & Noona :clap:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, I'm super duper excited to hear to Koo Kum isn't going to end next week. I was not at all ready for the end and want to see more cute and sweet scenes between Kobori and Ang, but there may be none. It will be awesome if they pair up again and to hear that they are going to that makes me super happy. They are the most cutest, sweetest, and the most matching couple ever and in exact. Can someone please make a summary of the lakorn Roy Leh Saneh rai, I've never watched it before and don't know what it is?