[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
ahhh...can't wait to see this scene...look so cute/sweet!  this scene airing this coming tue.
Noona is really shy in this scene. so Bie teases her" the weather is not even hot, why's your face red" haha. they're so cute! wanna see bts of this scene

Thanks Teedee

I'm so excited to see this scene. Kobori is such a passionate man. Ang does not stand a chance when he's that close to her.  Just follow your heart Ang, it won't steer you wrong.

I don't blame Noona one bit for blushing while filming this scene. Bie is a very convincing actor. 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see this scene, so cute and adorable. YEAH!!! I'm super happy tomorrow is Monday, I'll get to see more of Kobori and Ang. I don't think this lakorn is going to end April 1st or 2nd because in 9entertain news, Bie said that they're still filming Koo Kum. Hope it doesn't end yet too because it's too soon, I think this version of Koo Kum will be around 22-25 or more episode.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I hope it doesn't end yet. This is one of the lakorns that i don't mind to keep on going. Especially because the pra nangs are doing great as their character and are so adorable together. Also the cast is doing so well too. I have to admit that wanat is one cute man too lol. :p I really don't want this lakorn to end just yet, it seems like it had just started.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
That's so cute of Bie to tease her, he is so cute!  I really hope they are real life lovers then I wont be so jealous just cause i love her too!  omg! cant wait til tomorrow and def tues if they are going to get to be all cute with eachother!

Reactions: NdA

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oh my... I'm so excited to see Kobori and Angsumalin tomorrow! Aww, those scenes look soo good...love this touchy feely Kobori and how he makes his Angsumalin blush... This is one lakorn I don't want to ever end because I dread Kobori and Angsumalin's fate at the end :lmao: I have grown to really love Bie and Noona--both amazing singers and actors! It's interesting how the past three Kobori (Bird, Num, Bie) are singers....

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Bie's voice is so sweet in that clip. LOL I'm so in love w/ him. I even love his "Who's more handsome?" Jokes. Of course I'll say Bie. Tomorrow is monday, but it needs to come faster!!! I need my Koo Gum. Our Koo Gum and Our Kobo-Bie!!! Haha :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
wnfiaeniufpaeniuenvuiewbnienvienvier!!!!! Thanks for sharing you guys! 
OhEmGeeeee! I am darn excited! Hopefully we get to see these scenes this week, most likely. Anyhoo, that man. He needs to keep his hands to himself. What an opportunist he is. 555 Jkay. We need as much love, intimate scenes as possible. I can't wait to see them go on their dates. I hope we get to see them hold hands and strolling down the street/sidewalk at least. That'll be so cute! :D
And that picture of him giving her flowers, HOW CUTE! Hopefully she takes it regardless of her expression based on the photo. Hehe. 
It's finally Monday and I am extremely excited. Been trying to restrain myself from coming in here for a week. 555

Anyways, one thing I love about Bie is that he is not shy at all. He's a pretty daring guy, at least I think so. lol 
He's never too shy to look at somebody in the eyes with a straight face. I remember he did that with Noona and she cracked up cause she was shy. He just looked at her like it was nothing. Most people find 'looking into each others eyes' rather awkward at times, like me. lol But definitely working on it and definitely getting better at it. 555 Anyways, Idk. Bie is an amazing guy. Wishing for these two to date in real life. Sigh. If not, let me see them more both on and off screen. It'll make everything better. :D lol

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, cuteness overload!!! Kobori is working his magic. I so want to see Ang blush and melt into a puddle for this darling man. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL w/ Bie and Gun joking around. Their singing voices don't sound good together though. Gun's is more of a soothing calming one and Bie's is more of a playful and wild one. But I love both of them. LOL. I can't wait for the upcoming episodes. :p

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Did you see the preview of Koo Kum from exactchannel? It's super sad and I feel pitiful for Kobori, Vanus is coming back, Kobori said he'll let Ang go when Vanus returns, and looks like Ang is pregnant. Also Ang said that she'll not be his enemy until Vanus comes back and Kobori said on that day, it's the day that he's gonna die, super sad and pitiful. Anyway can't wait for today's episode.

Mae

sarNie Adult
In Bird and Kwang's version, there was a scene when Angsumalin kept asking Kobori if he met Vanus yet. Kobori responded he hadn't yet, but when he does meet Vanus, there is only thing he wants from Vanus (of course, Angsumalin). That scene was so sad...I'm already feeling bad for Kobo-bie... :lmao:  But I will first enjoy all of those lovely scenes posted above  :dance1: 

cikna

sarNie Adult
teedee said:

cr thairath

I think the shoulder kiss has become Kobori trade-mark kiss! It's sweet, sexy and hot at the same time. And if our confused girl is still confused to as why he did it, I think someone has to smack her in the head once or twice to bring senses to her senseless mind 

teedee said:
Ahhhh...so cute! their cuteness/sweetness is killing me. such exploding chemistry! can't wait to see all their cute scenes. looks real not like they're acting at all. haha.

credit komchadluek
oh teedee!! this really brightens up my day. started the day badly, with my students behaving and thinking like small children, not the college students they were supposed to be. So, thank you dear!

I'm feeling and loving these pics!!!! It's sooooooooooooooooo sweet! I guess this would be towards the end of the series... :cry1: .

btw seeing how fit our pra'nangs are in the drama (yeah, with all shovelling, grabbing, kissing, hugging, fighting...hehehe...), i was motivated to exercise again so that I would also become fit. So, when I was doing aerobics today, the instructor found it strange that I was smilling like a silly girl while doing squats (thinking about Ang and Kobori). Ouch!! Then, I realise, after sooooo long, my body has not adjusted to the exercise yet. :sick: 

cecilia

Staff member
I suppose .. i should start saying that every episode is bittersweet from now on lol

Today episode was sweet -- i wish Ang talk to him more than that .. but it's okay, like Kobori said at the very least she care about him and show him she care by tending to his need when he's unable to do it. 

My favorite part --- She shift her bed to be next to him while he's sleeping from tireness. :wub:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OHEMGEEE! Today's episode was nofneneaiviaeviaejvejviefveanvjoanvo;anvoa -- Bittersweet like Ceci said. Well, a bittersweet beginning like said. 555
Anyways, I wish Ang would smile more when she's tending to Kobori's needs. I'll be more at ease with her being more happy instead of always having that grumpy face on. 555 I think the BEST part in this lakorn was when he was taking a bath outside and they blurred his white shorts out. That was hilarious. HAHAH. I definitely didn't think beyond that until I realized the blurry part. LOL Okay, that wasn't the "best" part but you get what I mean, hopefully. 
Anyhoo, I love Kobori. He's a major sweetheart. I love the part when he woke up and saw her sleeping next to him. He's such a silly man. Wanting to sleep on her spot. Sometimes I feel like Kobori is quite the challenge one because he can never seem to put his clothes on. ROFL Maybe 'challenge' isn't the right word but you may get what I mean. HAHA. But yes, todays episode was cute. It was nice of Kobori to give her his paycheck and then for her to put some of those money into his wallet. That boy is poor. Sad. :( And the ending of todays episode....Kobori isn't stupid to not know anything. He's not as naive as Ang. Smh sometimes. 555 Other than that, I am excited for tomorrows episode!! PREGGO SYMPTOMS!!! Woot Woot! But then again, we're so close to the ending! TT______TT  Just thinking about it right now is making me rather teary. I can't do this! Okay. I've have enough of the death talk. lol