[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
wow, don't know how am i to pass time til next monday? 

sniff sniff sniff..............................I hate you....................................kiss&slap......................................scratch attack!.............................

ang, why you raped me?..............it's alright, i'm at fault...................you, does it hurt much...............good nite......................................

gloria83

sarNie Adult
lol.....you have such a great sense of humor! love you!!!!!! keep the pictures coming!  I dont know how im gonna survive waiting another week, seriously i got the whole drama recorded in my brain and can not get over it at all...I got Koo Gum fever bad this time!  Before, I would just cry and laugh with the other versions but now I'm obsessed cause I think its the lead actors and the way they portray the characters.  Im gonna be really busy at work this week so I hope this week goes fast til Monday, so we can all drool over Kobori and cry with him.  My poor, naughty, silly, adorable, good sense of humor, frustrated, sexy motha......(ok, ignored that if you have to) and lovable Kobori.  I cannot wait to see your smile and tears that you will waste but its all worth it!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
TT______________TT  I love Takedo & Kobori's bromance! It's like the greatest bromance of all! 555 I love it when they're together. It's always so funny and cute! I love it! Too cute and funny! <3

Anyways, todays episode was so cute. It was so cute when Kobori received some gifts from his parents. He was so happy and excited! And Ang, LOL! I also love how she kept washing her fingernails excessively instead of herself, mouth & neck. 555 And that she kept thinking over what happened! lol
Kobori is truly a hero. Always saving her 24/7 and when he said, "Always." *swoon* 555 
Good thing they didn't go into the shelter cause man! They would of had died alongside those that did. Kobori is a macho man. Carrying his woman like it ain't got nothin' on him...although he did look like he was struggling quite a bit. 555 And the bicycle scene! Too cute! The girl gotta learn! She needs to put her hands around him and set aside her ignorance and pride! He was quite sad that she didn't hold him like he would have wanted. Sigh. There were many cute scenes. I'm quite disappointed that we didn't get to see the wedding scene just yet. I'm sad. Another torturous week of waiting. I don't know if I can do it. :( lol 

The part when Kobori got scratched, we will never get over the fact that Kobori got "raped" by Ang. 555 I wonder if they ever thought about how people would perceive that scene when they filmed/wrote it. 555 

Reactions: Mae

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg. feel so sorry for kobori.  :cry:  angsumalin so freaking mean!!!  how she can be so mean to such a sweet guy?! her heart is made of stone!!!
got me crying ep.12 after the bombing stop he ask her to get on the bike she ask "wai mai?" he reply "wai..samure" after he said that i start crying. dunno,just feel so sorry for him,like no matter how much she hate him,hurt him verbally/physically,he can never really be mad at her,and still love her and can die for her,never tire/always ready to protect her. and the song turn on make this scene even more sad,can see she has feelings for him too but  argh too stubborn to admit it...love kobori so much. he love angsumalin so much. gosh want a guy like this but will be so hard to find nowadays, it's true like the writer say kobori is many women's dream guy. Bie&Noona play their characters so well. great chemistry. all the ost. is so nice in here. Bie&Noona have such lovely voices.

Reactions: NdA

cecilia

Staff member
Dreamlove said:
Bie's song isn't out yet, but I think you can find it in iTunes. It was put on YouTube, but it's deleted and I think Bie's song will be out soon because Noona's song for the mv is coming out soon and the album for Koo Kum is going to be available on March 28th. Every time when I listen to Bie's song I always cry because the song is super sad and if you think carefully about the song it matches the lakorn super much (it's like Kobori singing to Angsumalin telling her about his feelings from his heart).
I have their ost .. let me know if you want it.   Gun's song is also good as well .. but i feel sorry for Bie's version more :(\

TEASINGYOU, you're HILARIOUS!!!! Your side comment got me laughing so hard !!!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
teedee said:
omg. feel so sorry for kobori.  :cry:  angsumalin so freaking mean!!!  how she can be so mean to such a sweet guy?! her heart is made of stone!!!
got me crying ep.12 after the bombing stop he ask her to get on the bike she ask "wai mai?" he reply "wai..samure" after he said that i start crying. dunno,just feel so sorry for him,like no matter how much she hate him,hurt him verbally/physically,he can never be mad at her,and still love her and can die for her,never tried/always ready to protect her. and the song turn on make this scene even more sad,can see she has feelings for him too but  argh too stubborn to admit it...love kobori so much. he love angsumalin so much. gosh want a guy like this but will be so hard to find nowadays, it's true like the writer say kobori is many women's dream guy. Bie&Nuna play their characters so well. great chemistry. all the ost. is so nice in here. Bie&Nuna have such lovely voices.
Agree when they play noona song myfg so sad. Make me teary a lot. Today epi I only love the scene on the bomb ang was still next the car and kobori run to her and she hug him,this scene so touching for me. When I first see this I was like ooooohhh how cool

He might mad or sad sometime but he just mad and sad for few min or just on the time when she did. After that he didn't even mad and no matter how many time she hurt his feeling.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I totally agree @cecilia that I feel more sorry for Bie's song and it's super sad. When I listen to Bie's song I kept thinking about the lakorn and what Angsumalin did/do to him, but he still love her no matter what. I also agree that Kobori is many women's dream guy and in an interview about Koo Kum, Bie said that half of Kobori's character is Kobori and the other half is Bie as well as Noona too (half of Angsumalin is Angsumalin and the other half is Noona). That's super true because Kobori's character in version 2013 is funny, cute, adorable, smiles so much, and have more things like Bie's characteristic in real life and in the other hand of being Kobori, he's soft-hearted and etc. Love this Kobobie super duper much!

cecilia

Staff member
gloria83 said:
there's alot of scenes of them together, can anyone translate the for me or us non thai speakers?  thanks
After the bombing with him on top of her lmao

Kobori looked around ... and tried to help Ang up from the ground.  He started to sweep the ashes off Ang's body (see that? she let him touched her without realizing it -- that's what she needed to do -- go with the flow :wub: )

Ang looked around and asked 'her man' this, "How was it?"

Kobori looked at her and confirmed, "We're safe now."

Ang gave a relief sigh and said, "We escape death (we  almost die)" as she hung onto him for dear life :p

Kobori gave out a small laugh and softly said, "I won't let you die so easily (as in he'll do whatever it takes to keep her alive.)"

The nice beautiful music came on to help emphasize Ang's touch feeling toward Kobori (i tell you, girl - just let loose and you'll be happy forever!)

Kobori gave her a 'IT'S ALRIGHT' smile and said, "Today, here, it got hit hard ... all over the places.  It's probably safe at the base (military camp)" as Ang look on relief.

Then she gained her conscience and started to move away from him ... and tried to get up .. only to realize that she hurt her ankle.

Kobori search and look around her ... calling her name softly, 'Hideko' as he continued to look for her pain.

Ang, with a considerate heart (right lol), wriggled her hand free from his grasp and said, "Thank you" leaving him puzzled. (Who wouldn't, she let him touched her so closely and openly earlier lol).

Ang continued, "During that time in front of the store, if you didn't come to help me, I'd probably be ..."

Kobori jumped in quickly to add, "it's alright. If I meet such situation, regardless who they are, I'd still help them." (See that, he's just another human being who love you dearly --- even his attitude rubbed onto you, Angsumalin lmao)

Ang looked on and felt touch .. then realize that she need to come back to her 'senses.' lmao (Now, i feel bad .. she's one confused soul.)

Kobori noticed this and asked, "But say, are you hurt anywhere? I made you fall so many times."

Ang feeling like a human now lol then added, "It's alright."  Then she turn her bipolar button on and asked him with a worry face, "what about you?"

He felt relief upon hearing her questioned his well being and had the biggest smile on his face (Poor guy, I want to hug him after this -- if such situation happen to me lol).  He added, "There's just a few dirt here and there like usual"  

She gulped and looked around for her bag, knelt down and picked it up.  She turned to look at him and gave him a stare (shy stare? lol)  as he looked on to her with those dreamy eyes and that smile :wub:

She walked around him as he turned around to look at her with a confuse expression ...

***** They walked and she saw some dead bodies on the ground. She gave it a big shock .. Kobori noticed this and came around to take this opportunity to hold onto her and help guide her out of this nightmare scene.

Luckily, they came across a nicely red bike .. Kobori turned around and got it up .. He gave it a test and told Ang, "It's usable."

Ang turned around to look at him (see, she turned the minute she hear his voice -- if this is not love .. i don't know what it is lmao)

Kobori continued, "Can you ride on it?"

Ang nodded her head yes.

Kobori added, "I think we should hurry to the boat port.  I have a boat waiting for me there."

With a worry voice, Ang asked him to be sure if he's fine, "can you handle it?"

Kobori smiled at her worry tone and said, "I can handle it, ALWAYS" -- Someone, please order me a KOBORI too ^____^

Ang was touched to hear this .. and silently obeyed her heart and went on to sit on the back seat ..

*awe, the nice music came on .. right time, right emotion .. can't they be happy and worry about each other like this forever? *sniff*

looksy

sarNie Adult
Another great episode today. I agree with everything you girls are saying, so there's really nothing for me to add.

But I do want to say how proud I am of Bie.  He is doing so well with expressing emotions through his eyes.  Throughout the scenes of him coming to Ang's rescue, them riding on the bicycle, and the boat scene..............I kept on looking at Bie's eyes.  His emotional stares were spot on.  His expressions were a right balance of raw emotions that allowed us to feel Kobori's pain, but still there was a firmness in them that made us know that he was the rock that Ang could rely on. 

But as much as I talk about Bie, I equally love Noona in this role.  She is the perfect Angsumalin to me.  I love it how she can look so sweet, but with a quick glare, you can see the fire in her eyes.  Love her acting as well and she's a beautiful crier.  I hope to see her in more lakorns.

I want a Bie and Noona reunion after this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
Continue:
The two beginner lovebird reached the port.  Kobori looked around and then turned to look at Ang with a worry face.  He added, "My boat is not here anymore.  I guess it took off after the bombing." (that sounds so funny lol)

Strange and stereotype man came out of his boat while talking to himself "FINALLY, I'M SAFE."

The two lovebirds turned to look at the voice of this man.

The man continued, "If it comes in weeks and days like this ... people probably won't come out to work, find food to eat."

He gave a deep sigh as the two lovebirds turn to look at one another .. Ang walked toward the old man and said, "Uncle, are you going to (not sure) row the boat?"

The man heard her voice and looked up .. looked behind Ang and saw Kobori, a Japanese soldier.  He then added, "The price is expensive .. just the two of you, right?"

Ang was shocked to hear he said such high price.  The man spitted out some nasty saliva .. and made a grumpy face toward the two lovers (can't i call them lovers? lol)

***** In the boat ****

Kobori sat toward the end of the boat like a king (a SEXY MAN :wub:) .. as he stare on toward his beautiful 'woman.' (Now, i picture this sensual scene of a demanding king and his thirst for his lady love lol *need to get out of this mode* lol*) Ang continued to give him an uncomfortable look (who wouldn't. He stared at her like he can come over and eat her up lol *i'm in some fantasy novel land now lol)

Grumpy old sighed and said, "Terrible ... our country is in terrible shape.  (something something) .. Us Thai knows nothing and yet we have to run around with them ('marn' is a derogatory word to describe thing as in 'it' with no identity.)  I received news a few days back that ... there will be a young Thai woman .. who will marry one of them big guy (high rank)."

Ang broke away from her stare at Kobori (I just realized -- they've been having this eye lock stare ALL THIS time lol) after hearing the old man said, "I think it's good ... after she married him, she'll live comfortably b/c these people are rich."

She turned to focus her eyes toward him and noticed the pain he felt upon hearing other ridicule his being.

The old man knelt down and advice Ang, "Hey, young lady, why don't you be like her too." He ended with a smile as the two lovebirds continue to sit there in silence.

Kobori looked at Ang and sighed.  He told her, "Your face is dirty.  Please clean it a little."  He reached toward his back and took out her PINK handkerchief ... (Gosh, Ang is one strong head woman ... so so stubborn .. how can she not know or maybe she's refusing to accept the truth that he loves her.)

With shocked, the old man added, "Goodness, he can speak Thai."

Kobori moved toward Ang and that nice beautiful music came back on again lol -- PERFECT TIMING!

She gave him a surprise look ... he added, "Yes, it's your handkerchief. I kept it with me all these times"

Ang gulped as her heart beat really face .. and 'secretly' fell for him lol (i think).

He moved his hand toward her and wiped her face with the lovely pink handkerchief *OMG, MUSIC -- PERFECTION!*

With a confused mind, Ang hold onto her handkerchief and used it to clean the dirt off her face.  He let go off his hand and move back to sit like a king at his corner after blossoming her with some SAKURA love lol

She looked on at him .. with LOTS OF CONFUSE LOVE .. (just love him already)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
You are a life saver Ceci. 555 Kobori! I don't want just ANY Kobori's! I want this Kobori! I want to order this Kobori! lol
Ang, she's so in love with him. She did let him touch her without realizing he is. I guess she's USED to it! 555+  :bhehe:  He was a major sweetheart. Always saving her. I swear. He drove past her yet he still found her a little after! And she clung onto him for life! If only I can do the same to him as her. I'm jealous. VERY JEALOUS. 555  :teary:
Hehe. Ceci, if you don't mind? Can you also translate Kobori & Doctor Yoshi's conversation alongside Takedo & Kobori? Thank you very much! Love, Love You! <3 555  :heart:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! It's so good!  Thanks girl, I can always count on you!!!! awww..Kobori's eyes  does show alot of expression and Bie def got it on point.  His acting is def awesome and only getting better each time!

cecilia

Staff member
Continue :

Like a happy bride groom, Kobori glowed around the camp as he received good news that his transfer will be put on hold.

With a glowing and happy face, he thank the soldier who handed the congratulation letter from Thun Akamura (I think i heard Nakamua but whatever).  He couldn't stop saying THANK YOU after THANK YOU :wub: _ so so so cute!

Kyosuke (is that his name?) ran toward Kobori and handed him a report of the bombing result. He continued his cute 'THANK YOU' gestures, leaving Kyosuke confused. 

Takedo noticed Kobori's happy mood and smiled to himself (what a good bro).

Kobori entered his room and looked toward the gifts his parent sent to him.  He looked around the gift sets and sighed with happiness again. 

Takedo came in and loudly commented, "Oho, the gifts from your hometown and your parent ... there are so many of it.  "

Kobori laughed happily and added, "father and mother, sent in so much .. Not sure what they are."

Knowing how his friend was like, Takedo continued to add more sugar into Kobori's cup as he said, "Tomorrow is your engagement.   Aren't you going to go and take a look at Hideko for a bit?" 

With Takedo's advice, Kobori looked on worry ..

Takedo continue burning his sugar and added, "Should you go and help her at home?" lol

With a happy though and lots of energy to run around, Kobori answered, "Oh."

He rushed out (with the funny ting tong music on lol) .. and stopped by the door .. walked toward the gift sets, confused on what to do ..  turned to look at Takedo and added, "if I get too involved with it, it might not be good.  However, I've sent people to help already"

Takedo took out more sugar and told him bluntly, "Kobori, you want to go .. just go. Go go go "

With a comfortable feeling, Kobori told Takedo that it's alright .. he does not need to go.

Takedo .. trying hard to break Kobori's cup .. he continued, "It's alright. I'll guard your gifts. Nothing will gone missing.  You go ahead."

Kobori continued refusing Takedo in a happy mood .. and rejected Takeda's kind suggestion lol

Takeda quietly repeated, "just go."

With a joking attitude, Kobori said, "You'll get it" (if Takeda doesn't stop .. he'll probably kick him or something like that.)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, teasingonly555, I love the bromance gifs, especially the second and last one, made me laugh. Thanks Cecilia for translation! I also want this Kobori, not only him, but also getting the other half that is Bie too. So sad how he hurts over and over for her despite how badly she treats him. Even if i write more, it'll only be so painful and seems like you all understand and feel the same way as i do about our Kobo-Bie, so i'll just leave it at that. :)

cecilia

Staff member
i will translate the doctor and Kobori's conversation once I return to my apartment (still at campus) lol

I sure want to order me a KOBORI as well .. it'll be nice to have Bie as a bonus :wub:

rak_lakorn

sarNie Egg
Btw puri is a very strong side character although he doesn't get many lead role he still does a damn good job I love him in Ching Chung