[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Below is chakrit_Y's short review. :thumbsup: to her for a short, sweet one! I just finished watching today's episode after I got off work, but I'll save my review for later...it's so hot rite now at home, and I want to take a shower first before writing out my long review. I agree with chakrit_Y's review! xD
Girl, I just got home not too long ago.HEHEHE Put my kids to bed and here am i with you guys...LOL....

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
KT's rating is 5 last week, which is good within CH5
cr to Pantip
:yahoo: :party: :dance3: :dance1: :clap: :clap2: YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm hecka happy for Exact and KT. Yeah, it's not top-rating and may be average, but I'm so pleased for them nevertheless. Thank you so much for letting us know, Variety!! We appreciate it! "Good" is enough! :spin: By the way, do you know what (or which number) is considered very, very, very good?

Aw, too sad that I'm not Thai or am not living in Thailand. I know I would support KT with all my might. But at the same time, of course I'm happy and grateful where my home is. ^_^

Oh that's good to know Variety. Thanks for sharing that, even though without the rating, I'll still love KT. Thanks again
I know, Pangia sis, I'll still love KT even though its ratings aren't high. But of course, I'm happy and grateful that its rating is good. :wub:

AikOm^_^

AsianFemale said:
Girl, I just got home not too long ago.HEHEHE Put my kids to bed and here am i with you guys...LOL....
Yay that you're home and will be able to watch it!!! :dance3: Gosh, I was so frickin' happy to come home! Looking forward to your review, girl! :thumbup:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: :party: :dance3: :dance1: :clap: :clap2: YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm hecka happy for Exact and KT. Yeah, it's not top-rating and may be average, but I'm so pleased for them nevertheless. Thank you so much for letting us know, Variety!! We appreciate it! "Good" is enough! :spin: By the way, do you know what (or which number) is considered very, very, very good?

Aw, too sad that I'm not Thai or am not living in Thailand. I know I would support KT with all my might. But at the same time, of course I'm happy and grateful where my home is. ^_^

I know, Pangia sis, I'll still love KT even though its ratings aren't high. But of course, I'm happy and grateful that its rating is good. :wub:

OMG, Maiko if I were living in Thailand, and speaking Thai, I'll be stalking my fav. actors 24/7. I'll be 100% supportive of them! No matter where they go, I'll be there...hahahahah...scary right? :nailbiter: I'm feeling silly over here dreaming about it..hahahah :coverlaf: But darn it, reality suck. I can't speak Thai or live in Thailand :unsure: nevertheless, you're right, I'm just as happy as I am here. I think that if rating really do matter, then those channel should of counts every little one on the net as well.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the news, Dancy! Wow, it would be so AWESOME for us (the crazy fan girls of KT :D) if KT will really end next week. I'll be both sad and happy when it ends. I can't wait til tomorrow's episode to know for sure. Lately, before watching each new KT episode at the beginning, I skipped to the ending to see the next episode preview. :coverlaf: So, if tomorrow's episode doesn't have a preview (for the next epi) for me, I guess that means it's the end of KT... :cry:

Thanks for sharing the pics! But the first two pics are the same ones I posted three pages back (on pg. 33). :D The one of Grand and Guy is bigger than the one I posted though hehehe.

Ooh, I wonder why Aerin is crying. :huh: :scratchchin: :teary: My crazy mind's thinking ahead again...could that be the scene in which she finds out the truth about Guy (and that Guy loves View, not her) and when Guy leaves her? Could she be crying after him? Hmmm, or perhaps she finds out that Pukhai was the one who killed her brother?? Poor Aerin...hope she doesn't die!!! :no: She can totally turn her life around! :yes: Oh yeah, like usual, Aerin looks hot and pretty!!! Ekkk, orange is definitely one of her colors! :drools:

Thanks for sharing with us, girl!! Did you mean Guy in your first sentence? :scratchhead2: Gosh, Guy's super adorable and hot looking!!!! :thumbsup: :drool: Froy's a cutie pie like always hehehe! Pukhai, he's not what I call handsome, but he's hot (at times hahaha) and fuuuuuuuuunie. :bhehe:
Opps sorry I didn't check before I post those pix up... :coverlaf:.....Yeah I mean Guy. I type to fast forgot to look before I press the post button...lol

AikOm^_^

OMG, Maiko if I were living in Thailand, and speaking Thai, I'll be stalking my fav. actors 24/7. I'll be 100% supportive of them! No matter where they go, I'll be there...hahahahah...scary right? :nailbiter: I'm feeling silly over here dreaming about it..hahahah :coverlaf: But darn it, reality suck. I can't speak Thai or live in Thailand :unsure: nevertheless, you're right, I'm just as happy as I am here. I think that if rating really do matter, then those channel should of counts every little one on the net as well.
Wow...wow...WOW.....

Pangia, you and I think so alike that that's BEYOND SCARY. :eyetwitch: :blink: :shock2:

But I love it! :whahuh: :yahoo: :coverlaf: :highfive: :dance3: And girl, I love you. :grouphug: Who cares if it's scary, it just means that you and I are true fans. If you're 100% supportive, I'll be 200%. :wink: Hahahaha, as long as we're not the SUPER crazy-obsessed fan girls, I'm ok with thinking of stalking my favorite Thai stars. I know I'd want to be friends with them and let them know I :heart: them!

Yep, Thai channels should really pay more attention to what we have to say (not saying that they don't; I'm sure there are some websites they pay attention to).

I'm replying to your review rite now and am writing my own out in the same post. Girl, thanks to Dancy's news, I think KT may end on Tuesday next week! :spin: But...we'll have to wait til tomorrow to know FOR SURE... :weep: -_-

I don't know, I'm not feeling so well rite now...my nose feels clogged up or stuffy. After writing my review, I may call it a night (yeah, right... <_< :coverlaf: ).

AikOm^_^

Opps sorry I didn't check before I post those pix up... :coverlaf:.....Yeah I mean Guy. I type to fast forgot to look before I press the post button...lol
No problem, Dancy; I love seeing the pics again! :thumbsup: Plus, that way, I hope that it catched other people's attention! I know I'm always interested in photos!!! XD

It's ok, Dancy, you're not the only one who makes typos. That's what AsianFuse's "Edit" button is for if you want to edit your post! :D I got a little confused when I saw "Gun," because I thought you may have meant Guy or perhaps Gun was in those clips hehehe.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow...wow...WOW.....

Pangia, you and I think so alike that that's BEYOND SCARY. :eyetwitch: :blink: :shock2:

But I love it! :whahuh: :yahoo: :coverlaf: :highfive: :dance3: And girl, I love you. :grouphug: Who cares if it's scary, it just means that you and I are true fans. If you're 100% supportive, I'll be 200%. :wink: Hahahaha, as long as we're not the SUPER crazy-obsessed fan girls, I'm ok with thinking of stalking my favorite Thai stars. I know I'd want to be friends with them and let them know I :heart: them!

Yep, Thai channels should really pay more attention to what we have to say (not saying that they don't; I'm sure there are some websites they pay attention to).

I'm replying to your review rite now and am writing my own out in the same post. Girl, thanks to Dancy's news, I think KT may end on Tuesday next week! :spin: But...we'll have to wait til tomorrow to know FOR SURE... :weep: -_-

I don't know, I'm not feeling so well rite now...my nose feels clogged up or stuffy. After writing my review, I may call it a night (yeah, right... <_< :coverlaf: ).
Hahaha...Maiko if you're 200%, I'll be 500% if that is possible!!! Of course, I'll respect them and all, just that I'll also be super hyper when around them (if you get what I mean :coverlaf: )

Aww...sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better tomorrow, and not get sick. Can't get sick before KT end. If Dancy is right, I'll be super happy! Anyway can't wait for your review, and after that get a good night rest girl! :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Hahaha...Maiko if you're 200%, I'll be 500% if that is possible!!! Of course, I'll respect them and all, just that I'll also be super hyper when around them (if you get what I mean :coverlaf: )

Aww...sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better tomorrow, and not get sick. Can't get sick before KT end. If Dancy is right, I'll be super happy! Anyway can't wait for your review, and after that get a good night rest girl! :thumbsup:
Oh, yeah, with YOU, anything's possible, and I sure believe you. :wink: Oh, I definitely know what you meant; if you or/and I see Guy in person, I just know we would be tongue-tied yet super crazy over him at the same time. We'll probably tackle him to the ground and hug and kiss him. :pervie:

Personally, I'd kidnap him and take him to a private deserted island so that we will be able to live in peace without any bother from his fans (you, girl! :lolyup: ). Wow, I've been watching WAY TOO MANY Thai lakorns hehehe. I won't wait for him to do an :r-scene-pop-corn: .

I will be the one doing the R to HIM. Ok, that's revealing too much. Just kidding about what I will do to him! LOL, really, I'm not that bold to do it (plus, it's only my crazy, silly, joking mind thinking it!), and even if I do, I don't want to get arrested. Reality's really different from Thai lakorns. :lmao:

I'll just ask for his autograph and a few pictures. :D I'll settle for anything. I'll be just as crazy and happy if I see View! Gosh, if I catch those two on an innocent stroll together, I'll demand why they aren't dating each other! :dude: Guy's girlfriend cute, but he and View are a better match! :spin:

Awh, thanks for your compassion again, Pangia sis! :grouphug: I'm feeling a LITTLE better; it's easier to breathe now. Oh, I definitely don't want to get sick...have work tomorrow sadly besides KT's last moments. Ok, I'll TRY to go to sleep early. :lol:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh, yeah, with YOU, anything's possible, and I sure believe you. :wink: Oh, I definitely know what you meant; if you or/and I see Guy in person, I just know we would be tongue-tied yet super crazy over him at the same time. We'll probably tackle him to the ground and hug and kiss him. :pervie:

Personally, I'd kidnap him and take him to a private deserted island so that we will be able to live in peace without any bother from his fans (you, girl! :lolyup: ). Wow, I've been watching WAY TOO MANY Thai lakorns hehehe. I won't wait for him to do an :r-scene-pop-corn: .

I will be the one doing the R to HIM. Ok, that's revealing too much. Just kidding about what I will do to him! LOL, really, I'm not that bold to do it (plus, it's only my crazy, silly, joking mind thinking it!), and even if I do, I don't want to get arrested. Reality's really different from Thai lakorns. :lmao:

I'll just ask for his autograph and a few pictures. :D I'll settle for anything. I'll be just as crazy and happy if I see View! Gosh, if I catch those two on an innocent stroll together, I'll demand why they aren't dating each other! :dude: Guy's girlfriend cute, but he and View are a better match! :spin:

Awh, thanks for your compassion again, Pangia sis! :grouphug: I'm feeling a LITTLE better; it's easier to breathe now. Oh, I definitely don't want to get sick...have work tomorrow sadly besides KT's last moments. Ok, I'll TRY to go to sleep early. :lol:
OMG, I'll defiantly do all of those :coverlaf: I love it how you said "I will be the one doing the R to HIM. Ok, that's revealing too much." hahahaha :lolyup: :lmao3:
Oh yeah, I'll do the same thing but too scare to get arrest by the cop. That's the only thing stopping me Maiko, otherwise, I'll do just as you said, kidnap him and :r-scene-pop-corn: ! These is what we get from watching too much thai lakorn. Hahaha...it's good though. It just a silly/wonderful thought, noting for real. I'm probably going this say this for the hundreds time but Guy&View make such a cute/hot/sexy couple (and YES, better than his current girlfriend, wish he dumb her already..heheh..no offend or anything :whatever: ) Man, I wish we could think of a name for them, just like those other couple. My sister was thinking about "Gill" does that sound funny? LOL yea, but it's hard typing Guy&View all the time. Nickname for them will make every thing shorter. Welp, it's time for me to head to bed early Maiko (and the rest of the girls). I'm going to be busy tomorrow. But don't worry I'll write my review ASAP after watching. Night!

AikOm^_^

OMG, I'll defiantly do all of those :coverlaf: I love it how you said "I will be the one doing the R to HIM. Ok, that's revealing too much." hahahaha :lolyup: :lmao3:
Oh yeah, I'll do the same thing but too scare to get arrest by the cop. That's the only thing stopping me Maiko, otherwise, I'll do just as you said, kidnap him and :r-scene-pop-corn: ! These is what we get from watching too much thai lakorn. Hahaha...it's good though. It just a silly/wonderful thought, noting for real. I'm probably going this say this for the hundreds time but Guy&View make such a cute/hot/sexy couple (and YES, better than his current girlfriend, wish he dumb her already..heheh..no offend or anything :whatever: ) Man, I wish we could think of a name for them, just like those other couple. My sister was thinking about "Gill" does that sound funny? LOL yea, but it's hard typing Guy&View all the time. Nickname for them will make every thing shorter. Welp, it's time for me to head to bed early Maiko (and the rest of the girls). I'm going to be busy tomorrow. But don't worry I'll write my review ASAP after watching. Night!
:yes: :rofl: :lmao3: I can picture you doing just that, sis! XD Well, I love how YOU said that the police will be the only thing stopping you!!!! :lol2: :lolyup: Ohhhh, you've made me laughed so hard today, just like always! :highfive: :grouphug:

I know!!! Too many Thai lakorns that we've watched!!! :whaha: Oh, I forgot to say this: even though I would want to kidnap Guy to a private island, I don't have the money for the trip...I wonder if he'll settle for my room...I've got food in the fridge if he gets hungry. :lol:

I second that, sis! I say that about Guy&View all the time!!! And you know what? I never get tired of hearing it from you and the other fans!!! :grouphug: (Well, so far hahaha!) Oh, I know, Guy&View is a WAY better couple!!!! Just knowing that Guy's dating Haru makes me so jealous for View... :girlmad: I know that I'll always love KT (and appreciate Exact) for allowing Guy&View to pair up with each other.

OH, MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!! Your sis is a genius!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Aack, thank her for me, Pangia!!! "Gill..." I love, love, LOVE, :heart: it!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: LOL, ok, okie, it is a little funny, for I can't stop cracking up every time I say it/read it to myself hehehe!!! :lmao3: :rofl:

But for now until we come up with a better (hehehe) one, I'll use "Gill." I'll ask my lil sis for help, too, since she loves Guy. Remember View's name as well hehehe (I mean, think of all the possibilities with View, Vill, and Guy). A few times before, I think I abbreviated their names as "GV," but I'm going to use Gill now. Lol...hahahah...hehehe! :spin:

Aw, so you're busy as well. Good night and sweet dreams, Pangia sis! Lookin' forward to everyone's comments tomorrow! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

hehehe...sorry girls (Maiko) I was a little busy today since I had to cook. My sister was being a lazy bum today, so she threat me that she'll shut off the computer if I don't help her :angry: Anyway, sorry to worried you :teary: but I was just a little bit in "Pris mode today" LOL, nothing against that, Pris. At least that got you smiling Maiko, I'm glad.

Welp, my review for today....

Today is like yesterday, I'm still not over the fact that Tiew and Poo is now dead. I thought (like some of the you girls said) that Poo might of survived, b/c the camera was last shown on Froy. I was hoping that it could mean that he went down and somehow saved Poo, but when I saw both of Tiew and Poo pictures next to the coffin, my hope was crush! :teary: Next to that, Aerin dad had to show his stupid face, causing more trouble for poor View. Leave the girl alone for heaven sake, she already in enough pain! ( I like it how View suddenly become strong when face with Aerin's father even though she was in a sad state. Love her acting there) Next to that, Guy was on their side, while Aerin just started yelling at her. Geezs! I'm not sure what exactly View said to Guy, but it was heart-wrenching. I was crying out for her, b/c she got it all wrong. Guy isn't on their side, but he can't tell her yet that he a cop. His silent is killing him as well. I felt so bad for the both of them. One is misunderstanding the other for being a bad person, while the other person had to keep silent. ARUGH! I hope she still will soon learn the truth and forgive Guy.

btw, I do love the part where Guy took her back on his motorcycle. That was freaken sweet/hot of him. It remind me of a scene where Mos had Kob on his lab, riding a motorcycle too. I sort of wish that Guy was the one who will carry her inside but too bad, he didn't. Oh well, that's ok I guess :cry1:

Sorry if I'm being such a EMO right now, I just can't help but cry every sec b/c of all these events that is happening, and for the end of KT.

Back to the review...

Grand was such a sweet-heart for saving Tar today. Grand is like the man, always saving the one she loved. Tar is not much action LOL. Finally we get to see mother and daughter reunite tomorrow. I was hoping it will be today, but then it'll be too soon.

Praying to god that there will be more sweet scene before the ending of KT. (even better if there is another kiss scene :kiss3: which I doubt it :no: ) but it never hurt to hope a little...hehehe

And Maiko, I think that you did give me a gun on one of the eariler post, I'll just go back and grab that, then off I go, to do some killing :woot: j/k hahaha :dude:
:lmao3: :rofl: Your story is a cute and hilarious one, girl!!! Hehehehehe, your sister knows your weakness! :coverlaf: Hope you had fun cooking! I know I hate cooking (I'm such a terrible cook), and it's so hard for my parents to get me to cook for them. :whatever: LOL, your "Pris mode" comment makes me laugh even harder and miss Pris even more! :lmao: :cry:

:bravo: for your awesome review, girl!!! :thumbsup: Gosh, when I was reading KT's thread minutes ago, I thought I would actually beat you by writing mine first (not that this is a competition, mind you, hehehe) since I didn't see yours yet. But when I finished writing a short reply and refreshing KT's current page, oh ho, your review was there, sis!! Hah, it must have taken you a long time to write all that! :ghehe: :lol2: :yes:

Anyway, my review's is going to be very similar to yours. I'm going to refer to yours a lot hehehe. Wow, I didn't even consider the possibility that Ball (Tiew) and Grandpa may still be alive. Girl, thank you for giving me more possible scenarios. But I didn't hear anybody here mentioning that Ball and Grandpa may have survived the fire...and trust me; I read EVERY SINGLE post (from everyone) and EVERY WORD of your long, awesome reviews. Could you have meant other fans from YouTube or other websites? But, ah, of course, though I read every single post, there are some few, tinsey words I missed in my eagerness to read them hehehe. :rofl:

Hmm...since we haven't seen an actual scene of View seeing Ball and Grandpa's bodies, I think it's safe to hope that they may still be alive. Although, I know that the hope is very slim. But my crazy mind's thinking again to that scene of View shouting in the field and Ball standing behind her...Exact may be dumb, but they're not THAT dumb. There's a small hope inside of me that Ball (and even Grandpa) may have survived, but I'm getting ready to be shot down.

Glad that today's episode kind of started with a Guy x View scene hehehe. I totally agree with ya! Love how he positioned her on his motorcycle!!! EKKKKKK, that was hot and cute!!! :wub: Hmm, I think it made sense to put her in front. I know, Pangia, I was so hoping that Guy will carry her inside and stay a little longer to take care of her...but he didn't! :teary: I understand he needed to get back however. But at the same time, Guy, if you didn't plan on staying long, why go to her in the first place?! Cause you care for her, I know. :wub: The thought counts!

Yes, I'm so happy for Noon (Pada) rite now! Yay, she finally knows the fate of her daughter and that she is alive and well. :spin: Gosh, Noon and View had me in tears (happy tears and sad tears respectively) so much today. It was hecka satisfying when Noon found out that View is her daughter. K, I'll go on about GrandTar before wrapping up my review with the episode's ending.

Whoooooot, Grand is definitely more passionate in her feelings for Tar than he is! :clap: Awesome job today, Grand! I thought it was a little fast how G's dad decided to kill Tar...he hasn't done anything recently (unless he found out that Tar was building up evidence to arrest him). :clap: Aw, sorry, Tar, you still need to work on your fight scenes. The only time you got me convinced was when you went to help Gill (Guy x Vill; thanks to Pangia for their recent nickname! :D...

Anyway, both evil dads were hecka hateful like usual (A's dad and G's dad). :thumbsup: to Grand for coming to Tar's rescue. Grand did a beautiful job like always. Love her efforts to protect Tar. I think that she probably promised her dad that she won't see/meet Tar again if Dad lets Tar go. I wish that Tar would be stronger fighting for their love. Pangia, I SO agree with you. Grand was a sweetheart and she is the man in their relationship. :coverlaf:

GrandTar's "goodbye" scene was awesome. Grand's crying scenes were wonderful, and I feel sad for her as much as I do for View. I think Grand's good at crying. :D :thumbup: Tar's pretty good at portraying his grief! His teary eyes had me in tears as well. Now, if only he will fight for their love!!! Can't wait til G's dad dies. Whaahahahah hahahah (evil laugh)!

Oh, yeah. Tar's police officer (the one who is always with Tar) was so hilarious when he fell after Tar opened the glass door to his face!!! :lmao3: So funnie how he fell down!! :loool: (This happened before Tar got "kidnapped" by G's dad's thugs.)

Love that Best and Kong's mom were there to support View. Gosh, they're wonderful friends. I'm not going to comment much about View's crying, except that it's pretty much the same for me as yesterday; she was awesome like always!!! :thumbsup: :wub: Darn, I was right about A's dad taunting View at the funeral. Wow, what a dirt-bag. You're actually the one who has killed innocent people, yet walk around as if what you did to justify your son's death was right. :rant: I'm sure he thinks so highly of Pukhai, but can't wait til he finds out the truth about his beloved follower!

K, :thumbdown: to A for being so witchy. Poor Guy...View misunderstood him, and Aerin was making crazy claims again. I think Aerin probably told View that she and Guy are going to marry each other (or something along those lines lol). Oh, wow, too bad that Pukhai was not there to hear what Aerin said. :rofl: He would be so ticked off (as View was)!!! Good!

:thumbsup: to View's loved ones! So touching they stood strong by her! :wub: Yay, Best helped defend View! :spin: Love it that View grabbed the knife to threaten A's dad. Awh, if it were me, I would use my gun! (Then again, who brings a gun to a funeral?) But I guess she doesn't know yet that A's dad killed Grandpa and Ball. When the evil family (with the good Guy :D) came in, I :heart: it when Gill (again, this is GxV) stared at each other first before View's eyes moved to A's dad. :cloud9:

Wow, impressed with View's ability to throw her voice! She can get really mean and loud!!!! :dance3: Awh, way to go, View! Even though it was sad, I hecka love it that she got really ticked off after Aerin claimed she and Guy are going to marry (or something like that again hehehe), and her voice rose to a really hurt yet angry tone. :teary: *Sniff* So touching that she lost her posture after Guy (and the EVIL, 'xept for Aerin hehehe; she's not completely evil yet) left. Funny thing...I don't think I saw the knife anywhere near her after she fell to her knees. :lol:

Yay that Tar told Guy. Love Guy's happy expression for View!!! :wub: I think that Pukhai's fellow crony was feeling guilty and uncomfortable about Grandpa and Ball's deaths (then you shouldn't have thrown those grenades and smiled evilly at Grandpa & Ball!). Either that or he was guilty about lying to the boss.

K, that will do for now. I'm sleepy and NEED to go to sleep. Can't wait til I get off work! Like usual lol. Now, for predictions; looks like tomorrow's preview doesn't appear to be the last of KT. I bet KT will end on Tuesday. :D Hope I turn out to be right! Yes, Noon will finally meet her daughter! And she's even wearing the blanket that Noon gave to Guy to give to her!!! :cry: :wub: Aw, how perfectly sweet. I have a feeling that View won't believe the truth easily, and Noon will have to convince her first. Hopefully, nothing interrupts their conversation/reunion and View will know for sure that Noon is her mother. :spin:

Wonder what fate (Exact lol) has in store for Keng??? Hmm, won't be surprised if Babyface dies or doesn't die at the end. Eh, his character's not that important. I'll prefer him getting arrested and locked up! :thumbsup: :whatever:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry ladies not much spoilers for today cause work has been busy that i didn't really have time to pay attention. I did see the part when Noon and View reunite and I must say it was done well. View did a great job at looking confused and shock at the same time. it was sad when Noon was telling her side of the story as to why View and her were seperated. I don't know thai so didn't understand what Noon was saying but I'm guessing View's dad had an addiction to gambling/drinking and so him and Noon got into an argument and he left with View. ** scratch what I said, lol, I don't even know why her dad left :scratchhead2:

Also, my poor Guy, he's trying so hard to not want to be with View. My heart was breaking with his when he and View had their little talk. You can tell he wants to be with her but knows now is not a good time.

Next week is when the show down starts! All three bad people (Aerin's Dad, Grand's Dad, and the guy that likes Grand) are going to meet up with each other. But Grand's dad recognizes Guy and thats when all the guns are pulled out. I hope my Guy doesn't get hurt too much. Sad this is coming to an end :( I usually don't watch Exact because I think sometimes they make their lakorns too dramatic and too long. But with KT I was able to keep up with everyone and their drama.

BTW: I know this has been brought up on some posts but View keeps calling Guy "Nai Kohn Tuen," is that based off the title of the lakorn? I remember I looked it up and it mean "Savage" or something. Like you ladies, I can't wait for her to call him by his name. Akanee.. Why must the men who play Akanee be so good looking (i.e. Nadech and Guy)

AikOm^_^

Sorry ladies not much spoilers for today cause work has been busy that i didn't really have time to pay attention. I did see the part when Noon and View reunite and I must say it was done well. View did a great job at looking confused and shock at the same time. it was sad when Noon was telling her side of the story as to why View and her were seperated. I don't know thai so didn't understand what Noon was saying but I'm guessing View's dad had an addiction to gambling/drinking and so him and Noon got into an argument and he left with View.

Also, my poor Guy, he's trying so hard to not want to be with View. My heart was breaking with his when he and View had their little talk. You can tell he wants to be with her but knows now is not a good time.

Next week is when the show down starts! All three bad people (Aerin's Dad, Grand's Dad, and the guy that likes Grand) are going to meet up with each other. But Grand's dad recognizes Guy and thats when all the guns are pulled out. I hope my Guy doesn't get hurt too much. Sad this is coming to an end :( I usually don't watch Exact because I think sometimes they make their lakorns too dramatic and too long. But with KT I was able to keep up with everyone and their drama.

BTW: I know this has been brought up on some posts but View keeps calling Guy "Nai Kohn Tuen," is that based off the title of the lakorn? I remember I looked it up and it mean "Savage" or something. Like you ladies, I can't wait for her to call him by his name. Akanee.. Why must the men who play Akanee be so good looking (i.e. Nadech and Guy)
:yahoo: :dance3: :dance1: :clap: :clap2: YES, KT will end next week!!!!!!! That gives us two more days of heaven! :woot:

What do you mean "not much spoilers"? Those are a lot of good spoilers!!! Thanks, girl!!! xD Yay, I'm going to say it again; we can always count on you for good spoilers and good news!!! :grouphug:

Aw, I can't wait to watch it later. Sounds like a sweet and touching mother-daughter reunion. :cry: :spin: And of course, can't wait to watch the Gilly scene!

Ahh, Guy's in such a dangerous position. He's so brave and manly. :wub: Love it how you said next week is when the "show down starts"!!!!! :lmao3: Can't wait til the baddies' ends! And I'm happy that this Exact lakorn is good for you! :)

Oh, wow, I can't believe I didn't notice that that's what View calls Guy!!! It's a direct reference to KT's title, and I was too dumb to realize that it's "Nai Kohn Teun," not "nai khun ter!!!" Hahahahaha, that's so cool! If that's what she really calls him, yep, it's based off the title. I know, girl, I saw a few websites that referred "Kohn Teun" as Savage or Barbarian ( :loool: ). But the other person uploading KT (besides Pris here) wrote "The Outsider" after KT's title, so I think that perhaps in this case, "Kohn Teun" means the outsider. Wow, it makes more sense for View to call Guy "Outsider."

Maybe Puca can help us out if she's not too busy. :spin:

Thanks again, girl! On my way to work, so talk to you ladies later! xD

puca

sarNie Juvenile
talk between akanee and mann part 1: (after best left vill alone)
flashback - bpuu: why are you crying? i tought you to be strong, not to be a crybaby/weakling who cries whenever something happens. i'm really disappointed in you being this weak. if i die, how will you live on? will you follow me and also die? - end of flashback
mann: bpuu...
flashback - bpuu: don't forget that you've promised already - end of flashback
mann: i have to be able to live on alone. i will take care of bpuu's and p'tiew's farm alone.
akanee: mann's thinking right.
mann: why did you come here for, rai porraphet's servant? - walks away
akanee: mann!!! mann!!! hear me out first. - takes her hand
mann: let me go.
akanee: i know you're angry about what i said at the temple. but... i had to!!!
mann: had to?? hat to be bang's employee?? had to be banchuen's lover?? had to be about to get married?? had to only had to!!! you don't have to say anything anymore, i don't want to listen!!
akanee: mann, but you have to listen! right now, there's noone who can help you anymore, except for you yourself. you can't have any problems with bang anymore. you have no way to win over him.
mann: then what do you want me to do? i have to be cowardly and keep on hiding from them?
akanee: you can spite me. if this makes you feel better then go on. i only came to say this. you're smart, and you know well that from now on you have to look out for bang.
mann: who are you exactly? you are one of bang's worker, but you're forewarning me... who are you? i've never known who your real self is.
akanee: it's not important who i am, but i want you to know, that i wish you well always.
mann: have you finished talking yet? if you have finished, then hurry and go away.
akanee goes away...

puca

sarNie Juvenile
continuation: (after akanee goes away)
froy leaning at the tree, froy: what's this? romeo meeting his juliet at the enemy's farm... - wiggles eyebrows
guy: hey, i came to console mann after bpuu seuar died, not to do anthing you're thinking about.
froy: fine... i feel sorry for bpuu seuar. that day i was around that direction but couldn't help in time...
guy: (shocked, touches froy's arm) what did you say? you were at the scene? did you see who the culprit was?
froy: (yanks his arm away) i didn't see anything. when i saw the car was upside-down already. and then the car exploded.
guy: (looks away) that evil...
froy: hey who are you scolding? or do you know who's doing that was?
guy: let's just say it wasn't an accident.
froy: if it wasn't an accident, then it has to be revenge for sure. before bpuu seuar and tiew died, bang's son also got killed... it has to be bang's doing!!
guy: (smirks and touches froy's shoulder) this is not your problem.
guy walks away...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
talk between akanee and mann part 1: (after best left vill alone)
flashback - bpuu: why are you crying? i tought you to be strong, not to be a crybaby/weakling who cries whenever something happens. i'm really disappointed in you being this weak. if i die, how will you live on? will you follow me and also die? - end of flashback
mann: bpuu...
flashback - bpuu: don't forget that you've promised already - end of flashback
mann: i have to be able to live on alone. i will take care of bpuu's and p'tiew's farm alone.
akanee: mann's thinking right.
mann: why did you come here for, rai porraphet's servant? - walks away
akanee: mann!!! mann!!! hear me out first. - takes her hand
mann: let me go.
akanee: i know you're angry about what i said at the temple. but... i had to!!!
mann: had to?? hat to be bang's employee?? had to be banchuen's lover?? had to be about to get married?? had to only had to!!! you don't have to say anything anymore, i don't want to listen!!
akanee: mann, but you have to listen! right now, there's noone who can help you anymore, except for you yourself. you can't have any problems with bang anymore. you have no way to win over him.
mann: then what do you want me to do? i have to be cowardly and keep on hiding from them?
akanee: you can spite me. if this makes you feel better then go on. i only came to say this. you're smart, and you know well that from now on you have to look out for bang.
mann: who are you exactly? you are one of bang's worker, but you're forewarning me... who are you? i've never known who your real self is.
akanee: it's not important who i am, but i want you to know, that i wish you well always.
mann: have you finished talking yet? if you have finished, then hurry and go away.
akanee goes away...

continuation: (after akanee goes away)
froy leaning at the tree, froy: what's this? romeo meeting his juliet at the enemy's farm... - wiggles eyebrows
guy: hey, i came to console mann after bpuu seuar died, not to do anthing you're thinking about.
froy: fine... i feel sorry for bpuu seuar. that day i was around that direction but couldn't help in time...
guy: (shocked, touches froy's arm) what did you say? you were at the scene? did you see who the culprit was?
froy: (yanks his arm away) i didn't see anything. when i saw the car was upside-down already. and then the car exploded.
guy: (looks away) that evil...
froy: hey who are you scolding? or do you know who's doing that was?
guy: let's just say it wasn't an accident.
froy: if it wasn't an accident, then it has to be revenge for sure. before bpuu seuar and tiew died, bang's son also got killed... it has to be bang's doing!!
guy: (smirks and touches froy's shoulder) this is not your problem.
guy walks away...

:thanks: Puca. You are the best. I know we could rely on you to help translate. View is too stubborn at the moment but I don't blame her and it's good that Guy is giving her her space. And Froy is too cute with his jokes, he just had to say them at the wrong time. I really like Froy and Guy's character because they tease View and Best's character. :cloud9: