[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I really want to watch this one. But haven't had time.I really like Guy..but only thing, there are way too many characters in this lakorn. I really dislike the idea of three couples. I just hope Exact doesn't continue that.
I second that. Sometime I do hate it when there too many couple in one drama, but if they mainly focus on the main couple more, then it's alright with me.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i haven't been addicted to an exact drama this year yet, but this is really addicting o.0

vill and guy's chemistry is awesome, i love guy's teasing and his smirks - makes him one hot leading man
some scenes with him and vill had me actually swoon like a fangirl

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
i haven't been addicted to an exact drama this year yet, but this is really addicting o.0

vill and guy's chemistry is awesome, i love guy's teasing and his smirks - makes him one hot leading man
some scenes with him and vill had me actually swoon like a fangirl
I've been addicted to Exact's other previous dramas this year, but this one is the one I've been most crazy over so far. xD I agree with you about the lakorn, Guy, and Guy x Vill. :yes: Guy is such a hottie!!! :drool:

AikOm^_^

Maiko :bravo: to you, you told all of my fav. moments of Guy&View. I was nearly dying of blushing when Guy kissed her fist. I have to stop the video from playing, cover my face with both my hands and giggled like a little girl for 10 sec. :p

Also I love that scene with Guy coming toward View, my sister said that Guy look perverted - like he was going to eat her up :pervie:

But boy oh boy, I'm loving the Opening song by Dew. Does anyone know what the lyrics is saying or can translate for me???
Wow, Pangia! I'm pleasantly shocked! I did the same exact thing when Guy kissed her fist...I stoped the video, covered my cheeks, and just giggled like crazy for more than 10 seconds. Then I sighed. I'm happy that we both like the Guy x View moments! Lol, I guess great minds think alike and do the same thing sometimes! xD

I definitely love that scene...Guy's teasing smile is just perfect! Yep, he did look perverted! :pervie: I think that View gave him a small perverted look as well when he looked away :lol2: , like she wanted to eat him up as well! I noticed that his voice in the 1st episode was REALLY deep when he first met View, but now, his voice is rather soft and teasing and playful every time he talks to her. So funny! His playful voice cracked both me and my sister. I showed my sister GuyxView scenes in the 3rd episode, and I'm very ecstatic that she loves Guy as much as I do. :D

Um-hmm, the opening song is very cool; matches Kohn Teun so well. Oh, so Dew is the singer...if I find out the meaning of the song, I will be sure to tell you, Pangia! ^_^

AikOm^_^

I really want to watch this one. But haven't had time.I really like Guy..but only thing, there are way too many characters in this lakorn. I really dislike the idea of three couples. I just hope Exact doesn't continue that.
There are both advantages and disadvantages about three couples in lakorns. It's rather sad when the lakorn focuses on the main couple over the other two. And the third minor couple might not get as much screen time as the other two. Then again, with three couples, there's bound to be at least one that you like if you don't like the other two. Plus, with three couples, each couple won't be exactly the same and they can represent a different kind of couple...hopefully, that makes sense. :sweat:

Personally I don't mind, but it depends on the storyline and pairings. It sometimes makes the lakorn more interesting to me. Nearly every Thai lakorn has a second or third couple who don't have as much screen time as the main ones.

I know at least one future Exact lakorn which will have three pra'eks and nang'eks ("Likit Fah Cha Ta Din" with Son and Mo)...

Hmm, this lakorn does have a lot of characters, but I'm sure it isn't the only lakorn that does. When there are three couples, there's bound to be a lot more characters that are tied to each couple. I really love the cast in here, and I like the fact that it's a lakorn for Exact's best newbies. This lakorn has a lot of appeals! :D

AikOm^_^

Poor View, in every of her lakorns so far, her family/loved ones just have to hurt her feelings somehow... I love the moment in which Guy stopped to stare at View in the field, but it's too bad he didn't comfort her...lol, giving her some space/privacy to cry out. Aw, New is such a sweetheart and cutie towards View...I'm so sad that View doesn't like him just because he's from the rival family. I'm hoping to see more of New in the next episdoes, cause I like his character so far.

Yay, Best and Froy finally meet each other...hehehe, can't wait for more scenes between those two; they're really cute together. Actually, all the couples here are really adorable and match each other so well...Exact did an awesome job pairing them up! :thumbup: My favorite is still Guy x View, but Tar x Grand, Froy x Best, Aerin x Pukhai (and even Aerin x Guy lol, though I don't really like them with each other; they're cute, but Guy and View are the best! :thumbsup:) are awesome as well!

Whew, I'm glad that Best isn't a prostitute like I thought, but just a pickpocket/thief... :phew: Sad that I was wrong about View following Guy in today's episode, but I still bet that she will follow him in one of his "missions." It was funny how Froy was talking to himself after he made eye contact with Guy. I wouldn't do that out loud; I would be thinking it silently inside my head, Froy lol. Love it when Froy indicated to Best to get closer and then yelled in her ear. He was adorable! :coverlaf: I still don't understand why he was there in the first place, disguising himself as an older man lol. The fight scene was rather corny, but Guy and Froy were so hot! Aww, too bad Guy got caught off guard.

Best was cute and funny when Froy joined her at the small restaurant. Love it that she spitted out her tea(?) in shock. :rofl: I can't wait until their next meeting; I'm wondering if Froy will remember who Best is. I was glad that Froy got his money back.

I suppose that since yesterday's episode was full of Guy x View, today's episode focused on Tar and Grand lol. I was happy to see a little of Guy x View at the end and am very excited about tomorrow's episode. Finally, Guy and View will get an intmate moment. :pervie: :wub: Anyway, about Tar and Grand. They're cute! Grand looks prettier in today's episdoe than she did in the first one. Love how Tar smiled when he first saw Grand today; he looked so hot! I like the smiles Tar has for Grand! Grand did have very good reasons to be freaked out that Tar was "following" her around. It was heart-wrenching to see her remember Kim...(though it was kind of funny and weird, knowing that it's just Guy playing double roles lol). Guy and Grand aren't a bad-looking couple, but I'm pleased that Tar is paired up with Grand and Guy with View.

I like Grand's crying scenes; she did a fine job. It was sad for her to see Kim's dead body, but it was very sweet that she went to Tar for comfort... :wub: Tar's police officers are cute and funny lol, the way they crowded up to look after Tar and Grand... I'm wondering if there will be any Tar x Grand scenes tomorrow...maybe just not a whole lot; I also wonder if it will focus on one couple in each episode lol. (Probably not, since it will most likely be kind of "random.")

Aw, love Guy and View's scenes in the market. I wonder what she was eating before she used her stick to attack Guy lol. I wouldn't attack someone just because they grab my shoulder :coverlaf: ; I would check first to see who it is lol. If it's an enemy, go for it, but check first, View! xD Aw, Guy's teasing laughs are too cute and funny! :lmao3: I love the part in which he wiped her mouth. :drool: View's so freakin' cute when she laughed that silly laugh at Guy! :heart: I can't wait til tomorrow, like always!

I wonder when Puri will appear...and if he will be a major antagonist like Pukhai. Aw, if Pukhai has to die, then I want Aerin and Puri to get each other, cause they're really cute together...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Erie? is that her name? She gotta take her money to go fix her teeth..hehehe....shes cute but when she open her mouth thas another story......sorry fans...... :thumbsup:
Hope at the end she turn good....

AikOm^_^

Oh, I forgot to comment about this...I didn't realize that that was Ploy's older sister (Noon Sinitha Boonyasak) alongside Tar. And I was just thinking that she looked so much like Ploy; well, duh, they're sisters! Lol, funnie! :lol2: I wonder what her relationship with Tar is...she looks...too mature to be his girlfriend, so I was thinking that she may be his aunt. It's kind of funny that Tar's dating Ploy and acting alongside with her older sister. Is Noon the same actress who was the nang'ek in that old Thai movie in which she was a dancer who returned the nang'rai's engagement ring to the pra'ek? But then pra'ek and nang'ek fell in love even though they argued with each other? Seems like it...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh, I forgot to comment about this...I didn't realize that that was Ploy's older sister (Noon Sinitha Boonyasak) alongside Tar. And I was just thinking that she looked so much like Ploy; well, duh, they're sisters! Lol, funnie! :lol2: I wonder what her relationship with Tar is...she looks...too mature to be his girlfriend, so I was thinking that she may be his aunt. It's kind of funny that Tar's dating Ploy and acting alongside with her older sister. Is Noon the same actress who was the nang'ek in that old Thai movie in which she was a dancer who returned the nang'rai's engagement ring to the pra'ek? But then pra'ek and nang'ek fell in love even though they argued with each other? Seems like it...
You mean the lakorn "Nang Ram" yep Noon was the n'ek in that lakorn.

AikOm^_^

Erie? is that her name? She gotta take her money to go fix her teeth..hehehe....shes cute but when she open her mouth thas another story......sorry fans...... :thumbsup:
Hope at the end she turn good....
Her name is spelled "Aerin." Yeah, I know her teeth aren't perfect, but nobody's perfect...besides, I think she has a cute smile. :D And she's attractive despite her teeth, but I suppose it's based on personal preferences lol. Her voice is the one aspect that I think is most noticable about her; I don't hate her voice, but it does sound as if she doesn't speak Thai clearly... In the first episode, it sounded almost like she had something in her mouth while she was talking. I'm just saying it, but I still like her voice! x] Yep, I hope that she turns good at the end as well, too, for she's too cool to be the kind of nang'rai that deserves to die...

AikOm^_^

You mean the lakorn "Nang Ram" yep Noon was the n'ek in that lakorn.
Oh, thanks, Cupid Candy! Oh my gosh, that was a lakorn?! Sheesh...I'm Hmong, so when Hmong people dub it, they made it into a one-part movie...I always thought it was a movie. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, for I knew that a "few" scenes must have been cutted. Then, a lot of things must have happened in the lakorn. Well, good to know the original title and that they are the same actress lol. Thanks again! ^_^

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Well i'm looking into this lakorn!! View is good at what she does and for many people out there who is and isn't a fan of her's maybe we all should just keep it to ourselves! instead of posting it as what we think about it. View is talented as a actress and for alot of non-likers about her maybe it's not her fault really i mean a job is a job and shouldn't you do ur job right and she is doing it right! So we all should just keep of what we think to ourselves!! Positive feelings!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay... I couldn't restrain myself from watching this lakorn.
Guy is too hot to stay away from. Lol
Gosh. Their cute yet perverted like scenes are so :wub: :D
I can only watch guy and view their scenes. I don't know but I'm more attracted to this couple more. Ahaa :p
I like the way Guy dresses in here. I just want him to at least style his hair differently for once but then again, he won't be Kohn Teun? That is his name, right? Lol
Anyways, I love Nang Ram. :) I wanna watch it again. Do you guys know if anybody upload it YouTube? :)

AikOm^_^

Okay... I couldn't restrain myself from watching this lakorn.
Guy is too hot to stay away from. Lol
Gosh. Their cute yet perverted like scenes are so :wub: :D
I can only watch guy and view their scenes. I don't know but I'm more attracted to this couple more. Ahaa :p
I like the way Guy dresses in here. I just want him to at least style his hair differently for once but then again, he won't be Kohn Teun? That is his name, right? Lol
Anyways, I love Nang Ram. :) I wanna watch it again. Do you guys know if anybody upload it YouTube? :)
Roselovesice, you're so funny and cute! :rofl: You're not the only one addicted to this lakorn. Um-hmm, Guy and View's scenes are hecka adorable...Guy's so hot when he's teasing View lol. Good point; Guy's outfits do match his role perfectly...I'm happy with his hairstyle though, and I'd rather pick his hairstyle over his "twin's" style lol (I'm not saying that Kim's hairstyle was ugly, but Guy looks better as Akkanee than he does as Kim to me).

In the lakorn, Guy's name is Akkanee (and his twin's name is Kim). I believe pk666pooh (the person uploading Kohn Teun on YouTube) indicated that "Kohn Teun" means "The Outsider." I think I've seen a few websites that referred Kohn Teun's meaning as "Savages," or something of the sort. :scratchchin:

AikOm^_^

I hope that dancy won't mind me posting the most recent photos. I can't resist! xD

Credits to Kohn Teun facebook page:

(Guy's such a hottie! :drool: )

Credits to Exact & Scenario facebook page:

Boy, I'm dying to see this scene of Guy and View...so sexy and hot!! This is making me :wackonut: !!! I'm very happy that View is more daring in each new lakorn that she's in. :thumbsup: These two are just so great together!!! xD

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope that dancy won't mind me posting the most recent photos. I can't resist! xD
:lol: I was just about to post some of those...I really don't care if ya post photos...hehe it doesn't have to be me posting photos. I'm just doing what I can help...If ya find photos, news, clips share them...don't have to wait for me to post them.. :lol: The more people help out the less works for me... ^_^ ;)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Credit:pk666pooh
LOL. I was watching the BTS of today EP. and it was :eyetwitch: :faint: :pervie: :lolyup:

We are going to see guy without a shirt!! I love the BTS of Guy&View. Can't wait til today ep.!

Maiko you're so funny, of course we all appreciated when anyone post anything news about this lakorn!!! Dancy is doing a fabulous job but she can't do it alone all the time. So thanks for the picture, esp the one with Guy&View. Yes, I agree, Guy is one hottie, love that pic of him!

Guy always been having different hairstyle in each and every lakorn he starred in actually. So I'm glad they changed his hairstyle a bit in here to match an action lakorn.

What you know what would be more daring?? :pervie: Guy&View doing a :kiss2: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :woot:
But I think it'll be more like a punch-kiss :lolyup:

BTW I love each and every moments when Guy smiled!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. I would love some slap and kiss along with a WILLING. :D lol I can totally sense and see plus think of them doing ONE, or maybe more?, in this lakorn. ahahaha :coverlaf:

I watched todays episode online and I thought it was...Idk. Ahaha I love View and Guy's scene though.
It was funny how she was so shy to take off her shirt for him to clean her wound and then afterwards she quickly buttoned her shirt up. :lolyup:
I love the part when he gives her his jacket to coverup. :crush: and we only got to see Best once today. ): Well, I kind of missed the beginning so i'm actually not too sure. /:
No, we didn't get to see him SHIRTLESS although I wish we did. :no:
Nonetheless, Guy is still so :spicy: with his shirt on. :bhehe:

Roselovesice, you're so funny and cute! :rofl: You're not the only one addicted to this lakorn. Um-hmm, Guy and View's scenes are hecka adorable...Guy's so hot when he's teasing View lol. Good point; Guy's outfits do match his role perfectly...I'm happy with his hairstyle though, and I'd rather pick his hairstyle over his "twin's" style lol (I'm not saying that Kim's hairstyle was ugly, but Guy looks better as Akkanee than he does as Kim to me).

In the lakorn, Guy's name is Akkanee (and his twin's name is Kim). I believe pk666pooh (the person uploading Kohn Teun on YouTube) indicated that "Kohn Teun" means "The Outsider." I think I've seen a few websites that referred Kohn Teun's meaning as "Savages," or something of the sort. :scratchchin:
Lol :coverlaf:
Yeah, they are superrr dupperrr adorable. They're so silly too. I love how he likes to, no, I mean LOVES to flirt with her. :heart:
Oh yeah. Eeeee. I don't like "Kim's" hairstyle. It's too.. :rofl: I will have to agree with that. :wink:

Oh okay. I see. Akkanee...totally bring back memories of Duangjai Akkanee. :wub: lol
Thanks for the clarifying it. :thumbup:

Btw, Thanks for all the pictures and clips ladies :heart:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh. I would love some slap and kiss along with a WILLING. :D lol I can totally sense and see plus think of them doing ONE, or maybe more?, in this lakorn. ahahaha :coverlaf:

I watched todays episode online and I thought it was...Idk. Ahaha I love View and Guy's scene though.
It was funny how she was so shy to take off her shirt for him to clean her wound and then afterwards she quickly buttoned her shirt up. :lolyup:
I love the part when he gives her his jacket to coverup. :crush: and we only got to see Best once today. ): Well, I kind of missed the beginning so i'm actually not too sure. /:
No, we didn't get to see him SHIRTLESS although I wish we did. :no:
Nonetheless, Guy is still so :spicy: with his shirt on. :bhehe:

Lol :coverlaf:
Yeah, they are superrr dupperrr adorable. They're so silly too. I love how he likes to, no, I mean LOVES to flirt with her. :heart:
Oh yeah. Eeeee. I don't like "Kim's" hairstyle. It's too.. :rofl: I will have to agree with that. :wink:

Oh okay. I see. Akkanee...totally bring back memories of Duangjai Akkanee. :wub: lol
Thanks for the clarifying it. :thumbup:

Btw, Thanks for all the pictures and clips ladies :heart:
Darn it <_< I guess it was only shown on the BTS. But it's ok, with the shirt on, he is still a hottie. Where did you watch it online, b/c the channel that usually upload it, still hasn't done that. OMG, I want to watch it so badly now!