[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
whats the airing slot on this lakorn?
If you read a few page back I post the air time all ready....But anyway here I post it again.

This lakorn air every Monday to Thursday

===

Thanks for sharing a mv of Guy & Vill pangia xiong. I love your mv. :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hey Maiko, here is a little teaser(?) or just something short to watch meanwhile the episode are coming out :dance1:

I'm dying for more Guy&View scene :woot2:
Aw, your teaser is awesome, Pangia! I love the special effects and music. This makes me even more impatient until Monday comes...in the meantime, I'm going to rewatch episodes 1 and 2 over again. I've tried to watch every scene, but I kept on watching only Guy and Vill's scenes, lol. I'm dying as well for more Guy&Vill scenes! xD I think that since Aerin is going to meet Guy in the next episode, she'll start pursuing Guy and it will be hard on Guy and Vill. :lol:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks Maiko and Dancy. It'll be more interesting with Aerin pursuing Guy, so View can stop being a bully toward him LOL.

You know the funny thing about Grand in here, is that I keep seeing her character either fainting or sleeping :rofl: Tar always there to catch her :spin: And like you (Maiko) I'm re-watching Guy&View scenes again :lol:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Did you want to watch this lakorn? You're already a member here at AsianFuse, so why don't you just download it onto your computer or laptop? That way, you don't have to search for Kohn Teun on YouTube... I think Kohn Teun airs on Monday through Thursday, so check those days for new episodes.

What you mean download it to my computer? Yeah I'm already a member in here but Idk where to download it in here have a place for download too or not. You just mean download from YouTube. Do that work on iPad cuz I used iPad the most. I just used laptop so sometime I need it

AikOm^_^

What you mean download it to my computer? Yeah I'm already a member in here but Idk where to download it in here have a place for download too or not. You just mean download from YouTube. Do that work on iPad cuz I used iPad the most. I just used laptop so sometime I need it
I'm not really sure about iPad, since I don't have one, but I download episdoes onto my laptop. You can download from AsianFuse in the Buddie Media section. Click on Thai Lakorns and Music DL. Or here, I'll give you the link to where you can start downloading:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/forum/102-thai-lakorn-thai-language-only/

Scroll down, and you should see "Kohn Teun." Just click on "Kohn Teun," and you should be able to see the list of episodes that are available for download. On a side note, you can also download Nang Sao Jumlang Ruk, which is Pang and Weir's lakorn. It seems you like that couple according to your signature. Cute signature, by the way. I think Weir and Pang look adorable together! :thumbsup:

Good luck!^_^

AikOm^_^

Thanks Maiko and Dancy. It'll be more interesting with Aerin pursuing Guy, so View can stop being a bully toward him LOL.

You know the funny thing about Grand in here, is that I keep seeing her character either fainting or sleeping :rofl: Tar always there to catch her :spin: And like you (Maiko) I'm re-watching Guy&View scenes again :lol:
You're welcome, dear friend! ^_^ Lol, I'm not sure that View will stop bullying Guy completely. I think she's the type who likes to act tough and hides her real feelings behind her strong facade. She won't realize that she likes him now, so she cannot explain why she's ticked off when she sees Aerin and Guy together. She'll take her anger out on him, and I bet that their petty arguments will increase. :yes:

Really about Grand? Lol, I didn't really notice, but I did a quick glimpse of Tar and her scenes together. Eh, I'll have to go back and watch the first two episodes in details. That is, if I can stop skipping to Guy and Vill's scenes! :rofl:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
NO matter how much we all love them i think that maybe they should at least give Pueng, Best, Arien,Grand,and Fang more chances as nang'ek. View is a very talented actress and although i do love her its just that it seems like other actresses aren’t getting any nang'ek roles as much as View has. I will love to see them more as nang'ek then supporting characters just because i'm tired of seeing the same old people play as nang'ek but still View is pretty good at what she does and other actresses but i just want to see different people as nang'ek instead of View all the time.

AikOm^_^

NO matter how much we all love them i think that maybe they should at least give Pueng, Best, Arien,Grand,and Fang more chances as nang'ek. View is a very talented actress and although i do love her its just that it seems like other actresses aren’t getting any nang'ek roles as much as View has. I will love to see them more as nang'ek then supporting characters just because i'm tired of seeing the same old people play as nang'ek but still View is pretty good at what she does and other actresses but i just want to see different people as nang'ek instead of View all the time.
I admit you're right that the other actresses should be given more chances to be nang'ek, but it's not like they weren't given one chance. Exact is the one giving Vill the nang'ek role, and yet people complain as if it's HER fault that Exact's promoting her. I don't know what went wrong with the other girls' (especially Fang) chances of being nang'ek, but it's up to Exact to decide when they should be the nang'ek of a new lakorn. It's only been three years since Vill started out in the entertainment industry, and yet people are complaining because she's been casted as the nang'ek of nearly every lakorn she's been in? I'm sorry, but the last time I checked, Vill is not the only actress who has been nang'ek three years straight without being in a supporting role (and besides, she isn't the main nang'ek in Malai Sarm Chai and Karm Wayla...). It takes more than three years for most nang'ek actress to take on a nang'rai or supporter role. Take Ann Alicha, Aom Phiyada, and Fang for examples. Ann Alicha and Fang started off as nang'eks and are now in supporting/nang'rai roles. Aom has been nang'rai/the main antagonist in at least one lakorn after her many years as nang'ek. I'm sure my Vill will be casted as nang'rai or supporter [again] one of these days or later.

And besides, some actresses started out as nang'rais, but then they're casted as nang'ek in some lakorns later on. Ploy C. is the perfect example. Some actresses can really pull off both roles, like Ploy and Pang.

Many people whine that Exact's casting Vill in every new lakorn, but they're exaggerating. No, Vill's not in EVERY new Exact lakorn, ok? Other new actresses have been casted as the nang'ek (like Erk Butsakon Tantiphana in Reuan Pae, Mo Monachonok in Likit Fah Cha Ta Din, and Aim Siriphitchaya Wisitwaithakakun in Bu-Ngah Na Fon, Bee in Kularb Satan, etc.) in upcoming Exact lakorns. If you already knew that Exact has a limited number of actors/actresses, why are you still complaining? Why are you taking it out on Vill? Go complain to Exact or at least understand that it's Exact's decisions.

I will never get tired of Vill as nang'ek. As a true fan, of course I'm excited and happy for her that she's getting more lakorns and being recognized. I'm not tired of seeing her all the time. I don't know how people can call themselves her fans if they don't even support her or aren't happy that she's casted in a new lakorn. Besides, there's a simple solution: don't watch her lakorns, then! Yeesh.

AikOm^_^

i see blood boiling up..........lmao....calm down people.......its okay.... :nailbiter:
Lol, hopefully, it doesn't get out of hand. :lol2: But seriously, there have been more than enough people bashing Vill and complaining about her as nang'ek, so it's only right for me to defend her if there are going to be complaints. As long as we're civilized about this, I'm sure there won't be any bloodshed. ^_^ I'm positive I've heard worse arguments.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I totally agree with Maiko. Complaints of View as the only n'ek, and why other actresses can't be is so out of date :thumbdown:

Can't we all just move on! There are better stuff to say instead of the old news, and if this issue is really bothering you, then be a little smarter and contact the right person (like the company to ask them to change actress once in a while). What can View do? If they ask her, she is an actress, so of course she'll accept it. She needs to work in order to live too. So the fault is actually EXACT, for not hiring enough actresses.

so like I said, it's useless complaining in here, write to EXACT and maybe you won't have to always be complaining about why they only have View as the n'ek.

People need to stop posting the same question over and over again. On every View threads, I always happen to see the same question, why View is the only n'ek, and always the same answer. So not trying to be mean, but can we all just get a little mature here, and stop posting the same thing over and over. :thanks:

AikOm^_^

I totally agree with Maiko. Complaints of View as the only n'ek, and why other actresses can't be is so out of date :thumbdown:

Can't we all just move on! There are better stuff to say instead of the old news, and if this issue is really bothering you, then be a little smarter and contact the right person (like the company to ask them to change actress once in a while). What can View do? If they ask her, she is an actress, so of course she'll accept it. She needs to work in order to live too. So the fault is actually EXACT, for not hiring enough actresses.

so like I said, it's useless complaining in here, write to EXACT and maybe you won't have to always be complaining about why they only have View as the n'ek.

People need to stop posting the same question over and over again. On every View threads, I always happen to see the same question, why View is the only n'ek, and always the same answer. So not trying to be mean, but can we all just get a little mature here, and stop posting the same thing over and over. :thanks:
Whew, thanks for your support, Pangia! I'm glad I'm not the only one defending Vill! :facepalm: You're so right; now, every lakorn thread that has View's name on it, people always say the same thing: "Vill again?!" (Of course, she's that awesome!) "Man, Exact needs to hire some new faces." (They already did.) "So sick of seeing Vill!" (Don't watch her lakorns, then.) "Vill's always the nang'ek!" (Cause she's good at it and nang'ek material, according to Exact and me!) "I have nothing against Vill but so sick of her as nang'ek!" (Er, sounds like you do have something against her.^o^)

I think that if people really have an issue about View's nang'ek roles, then they should make a topic for it and complain all they want about her. :lol: I'm sure they will be agreeing with each other about View's flaws lol. I'm pleased that you have sense to realize that it's Exact who casted View in the lakorns she's in. Now if only people will realize that. I swear, if people hear that View is in a new lakorn, they'll be saying the same thing over and over again lol. :rofl:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ehh...As for me, I don't care as much. lol If I like someone, I would love to keep seeing them onscreen. :D I tend to like a lot of pra'eks and nang'eks so I'm all good. lol

Anyways, So...Tar is the main guy since they show him first in the credits. But whatever really. :p
I'll wait until episode 10 and then I'll catch up. Maybe by then things will start moving..like Guy & View's relationship. ehehe :D

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Whew, thanks for your support, Pangia! I'm glad I'm not the only one defending Vill! :facepalm: You're so right; now, every lakorn thread that has View's name on it, people always say the same thing: "Vill again?!" (Of course, she's that awesome!) "Man, Exact needs to hire some new faces." (They already did.) "So sick of seeing Vill!" (Don't watch her lakorns, then.) "Vill's always the nang'ek!" (Cause she's good at it and nang'ek material, according to Exact and me!) "I have nothing against Vill but so sick of her as nang'ek!" (Er, sounds like you do have something against her.^o^)

I think that if people really have an issue about View's nang'ek roles, then they should make a topic for it and complain all they want about her. :lol: I'm sure they will be agreeing with each other about View's flaws lol. I'm pleased that you have sense to realize that it's Exact who casted View in the lakorns she's in. Now if only people will realize that. I swear, if people hear that View is in a new lakorn, they'll be saying the same thing over and over again lol. :rofl:
Yeah, usually I just ignore people comments but if it's like repeated over again and again, then I have something to say. Once (everyone body gets it), twice (Hmmm...fine whatever), but more than that, I think it's time to stop. Even with actors/actresses that I don't like, it's tiring hearing people complain over and over (ex: Pancake - although I don't hate her)

The reason why we have thread for a lakorn is so people who enjoy it, including the actors/actresses in there, can comments/review the lakorn. Not to come here hating/complaining about silly stuff that have already been done.

So Maiko right, if anyone doesn't agree with whatever, they simply can create a thread, but just saying, REALLY, is it worth that much to waste your time/energy whinnying about something that you can't change?

But if anyone can't hold it back and just need to say it out, PLEASE do it once, and no more! Lets keep everything cool in here people :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Ehh...As for me, I don't care as much. lol If I like someone, I would love to keep seeing them onscreen. :D
Um-hmm, exactly. :yes:

Anyways, So...Tar is the main guy since they show him first in the credits. But whatever really. :p
I'll wait until episode 10 and then I'll catch up. Maybe by then things will start moving..like Guy & View's relationship. ehehe :D
Yeah, it's a good idea to wait until some episodes are out so that you can go and watch them without too much waiting lol.

I hope that there won't be any unnecessary deaths in this lakorns; I'd hate it if a good character dies, like Ball, Guy, Tar, New, etc.

Yeah, usually I just ignore people comments but if it's like repeated over again and again, then I have something to say. Once (everyone body gets it), twice (Hmmm...fine whatever), but more than that, I think it's time to stop. Even with actors/actresses that I don't like, it's tiring hearing people complain over and over (ex: Pancake - although I don't hate her)

The reason why we have thread for a lakorn is so people who enjoy it, including the actors/actresses in there, can comments/review the lakorn. Not to come here hating/complaining about silly stuff that have already been done.

So Maiko right, if anyone doesn't agree with whatever, they simply can create a thread, but just saying, REALLY, is it worth that much to waste your time/energy whinnying about something that you can't change?

But if anyone can't hold it back and just need to say it out, PLEASE do it once, and no more! Lets keep everything cool in here people :thumbsup:
I usually ignore the complaints as well, but when it's too much, it's too much! I have to say something as well. I think that the people who bash on Vill don't have very good reasons for hating/disliking her; they don't focus on her acting skills but on the number of lakorns she will be in or has been in. If you agree that she has improved, why still bash on her just because she's in a lakorn and not your favorite actresses? I'm not going to start on Bee or Pang just because Exact's been giving them lakorns, no.

Hopefully, we can talk about Kohn Teun instead of bashing the actors/actresses in it. ^_^

AikOm^_^

Guy & Captain look alike :eyetwitch:

:shock2: They do look alike
:whahuh: :rofl: :loool: :lmao3: Yeah, I know, they do look alike!!! You made me laugh for a couple minutes. They can pass off as fraternal twins/brothers!!! :coverlaf: *Sigh* They're both so hot...I wouldn't know which one to pick over the other...

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Best style in here remind me of some old HK film back in the day LOL. Thanks for the pics Dancy, we'll always count on you for info/pic :thumbsup:

@Maiko

Girl, I love love love those .gif of yours :drool: !!! and that pic of View and Guy :woot2: