[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Grand, Best, and Aerin look gorgeous. I'm not satisfied much with the cast, because the stars I like are just minor. I will have to skip this lakorn. Anyway, thanks for sharing the pictures. Always loving, Best, Grand, and Aerin...forgot to mention, Grand and Tar are pretty cute together. I might tune in for them...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Grand looks super lovely! However, why did the replace Navin Tar? He looks better than that guy above. Keng THE STAR doesn't look praek material or manly enough! :rolleyes:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think they replace Navin Tar. There were photos of Navin Tar in police outfit at filming one of the scene. Those photos must be from the event they went to Dome and Nat play.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I only found a few photos of them I don't know if their fans went to the opening or not because it was hard finding their pix and I check Vill forum and they didn't post any photo of her or guy up. Thanks for posting their photos.
Grand's fan page.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
So dang tired of Vill as nang'ek. I like her so, so. I mean I'll watch her lakorns depending who the pra'ek is but I want to see some other actress as nang'ek for Ch.5 I actually like Aerin better. I might or might not tune in. I do like the supporting cast and the pra'ek.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG its going to air all ready. I thought Exact lakorn mostly take a year to film then they will air their lakorn the next year. This is fast. I can't wait to see this lakorn if its airing after Ruen Paa.

Bogoss, can you post the news or clip you got it from to confirm so we know its for sure.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Woah! This Lakorn is going to Air? I can't wait. Love all them N'eks.
They're all so darn GORGEOUS. :D
I do hope Navin isn't out. So that's Keng The Star? He's not..so attractive. But let's see if his acting can prove me wrong...although I am talking about his appearance. Lol :p
For some reason...I'm starting to find Guy ATTRACTIVE. aha :D
This wouldn't be a problem anymore. lol
Btw, what is the storyline suppose to be?!

jakjann

Jakjann
they have change from New Chaiyapol to Geng TS6 -.-
So Sad I hope to see New on new drama... hope exact will give him more dramas >.< His acting is very good and he looks handsome, too.