[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I'm so excited! My father and I are dying of anticipation. Mostly me though. :coverlaf: Yay, I cannot wait until Ruen Phaa ends. Well, I can actually, but I'm waiting impatiently. ^_^

Photos...

Credit to: Aerin facebook page

Hmm...Aerin appears rather normal, and she doesn't seem like a nang'rai...by normal, I mean that she seems to be a typical country girl. She appears hard-working and tough and sweet to her "dad" or male relative. I'm hoping that she turns out to be good...kind of doubt it, but it would be awesome if she's not really the nang'rai. According to the plot, she is, but I'm hoping hard Kohn Teun is not going to be one of those typical action/thai lakorns.

Before New is replaced by someone else, I was wondering what his relationship with Aerin is supposed to be? Are they childhood friends? Or siblings? They look so cute together, and he seems capable of protecting Aerin from everything. :D

Photos...

Credit to: Aerin facebook page

Aw, Vill and Aerin appear to be the best of friends! They're so cute together! If Aerin really is a bad nang'rai, then there's sure to be a catfight between them. I can't wait! :coverlaf: Hopefully my Vill is able to fight her own battles. Vill, Guy, Aerin, and the other man whose name I don't know look really nice together!

Here a few more photos...Puri is also in here too.

Aw, Vill and that guy are so cute! I still don't know who he is. ^_^ I wonder if Vill and he started out as friends or if it's just a random pic of them together. :lol:

Aerin looks so bad-a##! She's looking cool in that pose. Darn it, if that's really Puri next to her, he and she are smokin' hot together!!! I think they are adorable together and match each other so well! :yes:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
=( that's sooo long! LOL. I can wait b/c as long as I get to see them together. Thanks girl, I just wish Guy have more lakorn so I can use it for more MV. Thanks goodness, I'm not the only one thinking that he looks like Captain. Yes, most definitely it's the hairstyle. But then if you keep looking closely :eyetwitch: , sudden the eyebrows, eyes, forehead, etc become Captain :eek:.O :lolyup:

BTW.....You're not the only one obsess with View&Chakrit and Bie&View :clap: :woot2:
Oops, I never replied back to you. I believe that Kohn Teun is airing right after The Boathouse, so you and I don't have to wait long now. :D Now, whenever I see Guy, he reminds me of Captain, thanks to you!

Yay! I'm happy I'm not the only one obsessed with View & Chakrit and Bie & View! :dance1:

Yay! Cannot wait! View is actually one of my favorite actress, at least she's not paired with the same guy over and over and over again, like some of the other channels. It is exciting to see her paired with different actors!
I'm so happy to hear that you are pleased to see View again. I so agree with you about View, although she has been paired with Bie twice. ^_^ It's such a great pleasure to see her pair up with Guy, and I cannot wait to see who she will pair up with next. :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can some one translate what this said.

เก็บบรรยากาศกองถ่ายละคร "คนเถื่อน" ณ ร้านกาแฟ 66 ถ.ราชพฤกษ์

Link:
http://www.thairath.co.th/gallery/view/ent/3740

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the teaser minankumo......so its airing after Reun Pae after all. Man, I can't wait for Reun Pae to end so I can watch this one. :coverlaf:....I wonder why they didn't show Best in the teaser.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I think I saw Best. She's towards the end in the purple Chinese looking dress. I believe that's her. It was really quick. Correct me if I'm wrong.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea your right Sain that Best. I went back to watch it again and its her. She have to much make up on the first time I didn't notice its her. :lol:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are pix from the magz......I don't think New got replace by Geng the star. I think they just add Geng the star a role in the lakorn because if they were to replace New his photo shouldn't be in the magz....I think New is still in here.

Credit to: grandfanclub

jakjann

Jakjann
They didnt replace New by Geng TS7 ??? I really thought it is like that because Geng gave gave an interview at TV Poolthat the company did that... Hmm but if New is really szill on this drama then that is cool I hope to see him because he is really well and looks handsome and his acting is not badddddddd

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg i'm so waiting for grand n tar's part. n guy n wiew's part too. the teaser looks so good but i wish they could've showed more of arien n best.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
There really no romance scene in the teaser at all, lol, sad. The only romance scene showed was Grand and Navin Tar's. They seem like a sweet pair. Grand looks beautiful. The wardrobe for most of the cast is quite odd. I like Aerin's wardrobe the most out of the girls. ^^

GUN IS SOOO HOT! He's looking more charming as time fly by.