[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
The woman on the green dress she look like ploy sis so sometime I got confused on her or did she is really ploy sis yes or no

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
is the young girl (think her name is ana), the girl who played as willy and sonjia's daughter in soot snaeha with ken and anne? she's growing up fast if so. anyway, this is so cliche. the way the nang'ek go around selling newspaper and how she met with the pra'ek, also the way she dresses, is sooo...like pinky in dao pra sook. aw, sucks aerin is back to rai again. the new nang'ek, some angle she looks fine, some she doesn't look too attractive. guess i gotta wait and see.

fanny

sarNie Adult
N'ek look like one of the Golf-mike brothers lol. Toooo many of this type of lakorn and you can already predict how the lakorn is going to turn out to be like. So n'ek is always get beat up by the n'rais n p'ek is always there to protect his young n'ek. So typical.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Thank You
Hahaha fanny u right I see alot people say charebelle she look like mike. Also I think charebelle and mike they know themselves that they look alive too cuz I see charebelle she post a pic of mike and her together on her ig and she said my twin bro... This lakorn very sad poor Teresa