[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! Gosh Dang! why I can't pastethe link here???
Somene hv the same problem or just me??

The pix is on FB..Phat,now ur job to post it here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Gals,are u ready to see a hottest pic??!!

*Drum roll*

Anti-spam : Annik hot scene.

UH...yeah. It's been an eternity. HAHA.

Lady Dila said:
OMG! Gosh Dang! why I can't pastethe link here???
Somene hv the same problem or just me??

The pix is on FB..Phat,now ur job to post it here.

Was about to, but you kind of already did. HEHE. THANK YOU!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
http://s739.photobucket.com/user/YOT87/media/tikann_zpsaef7b07d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Wallawehhhh..too hot to handle..
I think this pic should be a secret because look at the angle....Seems like she secretly took thic pic...

Gosh there's 1 more pic..Tik kiss Anne but I don't know why I can't post it here.

Hehe. LoveAnne gave me a sneak peak of them already. They are sooo in love. I mean their characters. Haha. Oh poor Wadee, she's being tricked by that scheming Khem...oh poor Khem for misunderstanding her. 

WAIT....did you just say Tik KISS Anne?? On the cheeks? Forehead? Mo-u-th? :ghehe: 

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Hehe. LoveAnne gave me a sneak peak of them already. They are sooo in love. I mean their characters. Haha. Oh poor Wadee, she's being tricked by that scheming Khem...oh poor Khem for misunderstanding her. 

WAIT....did you just say Tik KISS Anne?? On the cheeks? Forehead? Mo-u-th? :ghehe:
hahaha sorry to blow your bubble as far as i know tik never kissed anyone in the mo-u-th... (may be i am wrong :secret: )..
but i wish it happens ...... to making us to wait this long .atleast they have to do this MUCH :wink:  right :pervie: :bhehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarasona said:
hahaha sorry to blow your bubble as far as i know tik never kissed anyone in the mo-u-th... (may be i am wrong :secret: )..
but i wish it happens ...... to making us to wait this long .atleast they have to do this MUCH :wink:  right :pervie: :bhehe:
Is that right?? Hmmm. I have to think back now to the Tik lakorns I've seen. Haha.
He didn't actually kiss her, but in Wang Waree With Nat, he did CPR on her and actually did touch her lips. What else?? Can't think of any other lakorns. For films oh he has done more. Haha. In The Whistle he kissed his costar very affectionately, and for Deep in the Jungle, he had a steamy love scene. Hehe. Anne is the more than perfect woman he could kiss so hard!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm still waiting patiently for this lakorn to air! Tik-Ann and Kong-Rita!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Phat and Cheer..
Anne's pic is not a recent pic...it is when Anne and Aum attend signing calendar event - 2009 and promotion for Borisud Bumbut Kaen.

No wonder I thought of Alin. HAHA. That was during the time of Narin/Alin/Nong. HEHE. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dila, do you know the full name of our scriptwriter? HEHE. And I wonder when they're going to release official pics?