[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
Tik's wife just delivered a son. Don't know the name yet. He is precious. Congrats to Tik and his wife.

I saw that news too! So happy for him. Can't believe she's already given birth...time flies....But seems like this lakorn ain't flying at all! HAHA. 

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Is that right?? Hmmm. I have to think back now to the Tik lakorns I've seen. Haha.
He didn't actually kiss her, but in Wang Waree With Nat, he did CPR on her and actually did touch her lips. What else?? Can't think of any other lakorns. For films oh he has done more. Haha. In The Whistle he kissed his costar very affectionately, and for Deep in the Jungle, he had a steamy love scene. Hehe. Anne is the more than perfect woman he could kiss so hard!
REALLY..... :woot2: :woot: :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: :rockon: :weee: :heart: :flowers: :thumbsup: :clap: ..
lol i never been so happy to be proved WRONG..... so TIK knows to kiss too.. lol seeing him in many lakorn where they fake the kiss makes me to think that he dont KISS :lmao3: ..

so i can expect a kiss right??? :teary:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarasona said:
REALLY..... :woot2: :woot: :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: :rockon: :weee: :heart: :flowers: :thumbsup: :clap: ..
lol i never been so happy to be proved WRONG..... so TIK knows to kiss too.. lol seeing him in many lakorn where they fake the kiss makes me to think that he dont KISS :lmao3: ..

so i can expect a kiss right??? :teary:

Hehe, I don't know about his kissing level, but I do know he has done a few. Oh! And I believe he also kissed Aum P.. Some say it's just the angling, but I'm convinced it's real. HAHA. 
If CH3 didn't ban real kisses I would totally expect a kiss between AnnTik, but because of that...urgh...I shall speak no more.  :nono1: It angers me every time I think about it. 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
What I thought she just got pregnant recently. I must be slow. I can't wait to see their baby. And I love Bird, such an amazing singer! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
What I thought she just got pregnant recently. I must be slow. I can't wait to see their baby. And I love Bird, such an amazing singer! 

That's what I said! HAHA. I remember him announcing his wife's pregnancy like it was yesterday. 

Cheer_up_183

sarNie Egg
My friend told me the song nane is "คนแพ้ที่ไม่มีน้ำตา" (The loser have no tear.)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cheer_up_183 said:
My friend told me the song nane is "คนแพ้ที่ไม่มีน้ำตา" (The loser have no tear.)

Oo...sounds intense. So it's by Bird? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cheer_up_183 said:
yes, it was sung by Bird but were that Chakrit and his wife with Ann in the same event with Bird too since i saw the pic that Ann wore the same dress
Totally awesome!