[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

Not anytime soon. Haha.
They haven't even had a fitting date yet, we're still waiting in pain...
P'Da, YLC's producer, said that they'll wait until Tik finishes filming for AIMH before they being being YLC.
So that means another 1 or 2 months of waiting...yup...really sucks.

AnTi-spam: Anne
Thanks for the infor.. A long wait for Ann n Tik...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Been stalking P'Da's IG, the only picture that she post was the view again. I wonder if they still looking for YLC film location. 

At least you've got something to stalk, Miss Professional Stalker haha.
They probably are still on and about looking for the perfect setting.
I wonder if they've even been meeting eachother discussing important matters...

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
At least you've got something to stalk, Miss Professional Stalker haha.
They probably are still on and about looking for the perfect setting.
I wonder if they've even been meeting eachother discussing important matters...

I don't think they meet yet. I mean Tik and Ann LOL...take forever for them to meet each other...

phatman, now I really want you to have FB..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
I don't think they meet yet. I mean Tik and Ann LOL...take forever for them to meet each other...

phatman, now I really want you to have FB..

Yeah, it takes Tik and Ann eternity to meet.
Even when they already have a lakorn together, it's so difficult for them to see eachother.

We'll see how long I resist. HAHA.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Yeah, it takes Tik and Ann eternity to meet.
Even when they already have a lakorn together, it's so difficult for them to see eachother.

We'll see how long I resist. HAHA.

I start to get tired of waiting, but when Ann, P'Da or even Yayee's IG post some pic. about something than I got excited again LOL...I'm still going crazy now...

I was talking about FB because is so easy for me to send you a message when I'm in the middle of something. Sometimes I can't even log on to AF so is easy for us to contact on FB...I really hope that you will have your FB soon...please please  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
I start to get tired of waiting, but when Ann, P'Da or even Yayee's IG post some pic. about something than I got excited again LOL...I'm still going crazy now...

I was talking about FB because is so easy for me to send you a message when I'm in the middle of something. Sometimes I can't even log on to AF so is easy for us to contact on FB...I really hope that you will have your FB soon...please please  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

Yeah. When Anne gets interviewed, I become excited again. HAHA.

We'll see. Hehe.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Yeah. When Anne gets interviewed, I become excited again. HAHA.

We'll see. Hehe.

phatman, you don't love us???If you do, I give you one more week to register on FB LOL (jk).

After Ann interview and said that they will start filming next month, fans club don't trust 100% yet because all want to see P'Da confirm hehehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
phatman, you don't love us???If you do, I give you one more week to register on FB LOL (jk).

After Ann interview and said that they will start filming next month, fans club don't trust 100% yet because all want to see P'Da confirm hehehe.

We'll see, Okay? HAHA.

Yeah. I don't trust Anne either. 
Like I said, I want to see an actual date. Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
We'll see, Okay? HAHA.

Yeah. I don't trust Anne either. 
Like I said, I want to see an actual date. Haha.

That's right...What to know the actual date than we can have something to look into..If we know the date, than it doesn't matter if it will be next month or  more months as long as they can give us something..Right now we know nothing and that is what I hate about waiting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
That's right...What to know the actual date than we can have something to look into..If we know the date, than it doesn't matter if it will be next month or  more months as long as they can give us something..Right now we know nothing and that is what I hate about waiting.

I know. We have nothing. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Let's dance for no reason     :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :highfive:  :highfive:
:dance1:
  :cheer:  :cheer: LOL,,,

Sure haha.
:dance1:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :beer:
Alright, well I gotta go babysit. 
I'll talk to you later!