[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Still here...Welcome back :)))). RP might finish filming tomorrow..Waiting for some up date :)))

Awesome!!
I'm excited!! 
I'm gonna go clean some more and play some board games with my lil' bro, so I'll chat with you later.
Have a good night sleep!!!

AnTi-spam: Been wanting to dream of AnnTik...no success.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
You girls sure post a lot lol :) Is it true Annik might not get kissies cause of ch3 banning kisses of 2013? im so down

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
somp9 said:
when is the fitting?

No idea yet...
Still waiting for them to announce it.

AnnTfan said:
You girls sure post a lot lol :) Is it true Annik might not get kissies cause of ch3 banning kisses of 2013? im so down
Hehe, that's how we roll.
Yeah, doesn't that suck?
The moment we all wait for and what happens??
Disappointment.
Oh well, at least AnnTik are together!!!
That's all that matters to me!

AnTi-spam: YLC

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone! I'm so-so new here hehehe! anyways looking forward to a new a new pair "AnnTik". so excited!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
:welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1: to all...We all are excited to see Annik together at last :))). Most of us been waiting for so long, that is why we are so hyper :))).

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
HI phatboy, just want to say hi because I will be a little bit busy today...Talk to you later okay..

Just got back too. Haha.
You're sleeping aren't you?

Always09 said:
Hello everyone! I'm so-so new here hehehe! anyways looking forward to a new a new pair "AnnTik". so excited!

yourfaith said:
hey iam new too

WELCOME FRIENDS!! 
Please tune in more because the opening should be coming soon. Hehe.

AnTi-spam: YLC

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I wonder when will they start this lakorn? Hopefully soon. ^^ I can't wait to see some BTS scene & Pictures between Tik and Ann. ^^