[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
-AyLove- said:
I wonder when will they start this lakorn? Hopefully soon. ^^ I can't wait to see some BTS scene & Pictures between Tik and Ann. ^^

Same here. 
I wish our producer would just come out and say it's the end of this month or the beginning of next month.
I'd rather wait a couple months for a set date than wait a month without knowing anything.

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Good morning phatboy...I can be here for another hour with you before I get busy :))).

I want to be here too, but I'm too tired haha. 
It's midnight and I gotta wake up at 7. 
TTYL!!

AnTi-spam: YLC

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
phatboy said:
Same here. 
I wish our producer would just come out and say it's the end of this month or the beginning of next month.
I'd rather wait a couple months for a set date than wait a month without knowing anything.

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom

I agree. I rather have them to come out,and tell us when they will start this lakorn.Instead of having us wait and wait not knowing any updates on when this lakorn will start.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
-AyLove- said:
I agree. I rather have them to come out,and tell us when they will start this lakorn.Instead of having us wait and wait not knowing any updates on when this lakorn will start.

Yup...still waiting.

AnTi-spam: P'Da?? Where are you? Hehe.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
This video doesn't directly relate to Tik (although it does somehow), but it sure does have something to do with our ANN THONGPRASOM! Cheers to her and Ken!! I hope that AnnTik will make YLC a hit through their sizzling chemistry! Watching this video makes me miss KA so much and it makes me SUPER EXCITED for Yah Leum Chun. I hope Raeng Pradtana finishes filming soon so that YLC can start filming. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C2yZFnd6RM
Credit: Anonyblue1

I agree that Ken has more chemistry with Ann than any of his other nang'eks, but I disagree that Ann has more chemistry with Ken. I think Ann has amazing chemistry with ALL her pra'eks. You can't really pick out who she has the most chemistry with; it's just that Ken and Ann makes...our favorite on-screen couple. LOL. 

As for Tik, I think Tik is great with all his nang'eks. Nothing phenomenal, just great.  :thumbsup:

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
This video doesn't directly relate to Tik (although it does somehow), but it sure does have something to do with our ANN THONGPRASOM! Cheers to her and Ken!! I hope that AnnTik will make YLC a hit through their sizzling chemistry! Watching this video makes me miss KA so much and it makes me SUPER EXCITED for Yah Leum Chun. I hope Raeng Pradtana finishes filming soon so that YLC can start filming. 

*vid*
Credit: Anonyblue1

I agree that Ken has more chemistry with Ann than any of his other nang'eks, but I disagree that Ann has more chemistry with Ken. I think Ann has amazing chemistry with ALL her pra'eks. You can't really pick out who she has the most chemistry with; it's just that Ken and Ann makes...our favorite on-screen couple. LOL. 

As for Tik, I think Tik is great with all his nang'eks. Nothing phenomenal, just great.  :thumbsup:

I saw that video!!
I MISS KA SO SO SO SO SO MUCH...*sniff, sniff*
I hope they get a chance to reunite, I will be happy forever~!

AnTi-spam: I hope AnnTik gets a chance to make a second lakorn together too!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
phatboy said:
Yup...still waiting.

AnTi-spam: P'Da?? Where are you? Hehe.

what? so this lakorn hasn't even started filming yet??? Omg. Then I would understand why GRKSH doesn't stand a chance. lol

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:
what? so this lakorn hasn't even started filming yet??? Omg. Then I would understand why GRKSH doesn't stand a chance. lol

Yeah, it sucks. 
BTW what does GRKSH stand for? Haha.
Is it a new lakorn?

SonYukView4ever

phatboy said:
Yeah, it sucks. 
BTW what does GRKSH stand for? Haha.
Is it a new lakorn?

It is supposed to be Game Rak Kol Sanae Ha with Mark and Mint; with p'Da too.  It's not yet confirmed but I am just assuming that since YLC hasn't started yet then there's no way GRKSH would even begin.  Did they have the opening ceremony for this lakorn yet??

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
It is supposed to be Game Rak Kol Sanae Ha with Mark and Mint; with p'Da too.  It's not yet confirmed but I am just assuming that since YLC hasn't started yet then there's no way GRKSH would even begin.  Did they have the opening ceremony for this lakorn yet??
No, they haven't start with anything yet. Still waiting for the ceremony and the fitting.

SonYukView4ever

wow thats crazy amazing how many pages you guys already have for this lakorn thread even when it has not had any pictures or opening ceremony at all. lol Wow...My crazy expression..LoL Well, hopefully they open the ceremony soon.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
hahahaha...We so hyper....we all been waiting for along time to see them together, some of Thai fans been waiting for Tik and Ann  together for more than 10 years....This is also why we got so excited...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:

Oh haha. 
I guess we're all waiting for P'Da to wrap up RP.
We have no ceremony haha.
We just live off pictures/posters made from fans. 
It sucks, but we have to deal with it.

DaisyDukes* said:
wow thats crazy amazing how many pages you guys already have for this lakorn thread even when it has not had any pictures or opening ceremony at all. lol Wow...My crazy expression..LoL Well, hopefully they open the ceremony soon.

Because we're crazy Anne and Tik fans haha.
We can't help it since it's Anne and Tik's first collab.
Some fans have been waiting for more than 10 yrs for the two to unite.
I haven't been waiting long though because I've only recently gotten really into Anne.
Now that I'm a crazy Anne and Tik fan, to see them collab is just...it's a miracle. Haha.
Therefore we're all going crazy for them two. HAHA.

LoveAnne_T said:
:teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary: alone 

You still here?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Waiting for the news for YLC. RP will be finish filming next week, hope we will know everything about YLC later next week. My friends will keep me update.