[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Alright. I'm back.

Anti-spam: YLC.
Welcome back!!!Just watch Ann Tik MV....Do you know where thailove01 is???She been gone for many days now. I want to ask her about Annik banner hehehehe.

Did you come up with any new poem????Are you going to be this busy the whole week??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Welcome back!!!Just watch Ann Tik MV....Do you know where thailove01 is???She been gone for many days now. I want to ask her about Annik banner hehehehe.

Did you come up with any new poem????Are you going to be this busy the whole week??
I don't know where anyone is at now to be honest haha.
It's like they've all disappeared from the face of...Asianfuse haha.
Well, they're probably busy with their own things, so we'll let him have there time.

I haven't thought of anything yet...my mind has been blank. Haha.
I'm not that artistic, so um...it'll probably take a while.

Anti-spam: Thinking about another YLC poem...or should I do AnnTik specifically?? Hmm. :scratchhead2:

P.S. Guess what I noticed?
Page 132 belongs to us two only haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I don't know where anyone is at now to be honest haha.
It's like they've all disappeared from the face of...Asianfuse haha.
Well, they're probably busy with their own things, so we'll let him have there time.

I haven't thought of anything yet...my mind has been blank. Haha.
I'm not that artistic, so um...it'll probably take a while.

Anti-spam: Thinking about another YLC poem...or should I do AnnTik specifically?? Hmm. :scratchhead2:

P.S. Guess what I noticed?
Page 132 belongs to us two only haha.
In YLC thread, I think we are the only fans that still stick around so the thread still move on hehehehe...Maybe Dila will join us soon after she wake up. She might dream about us right now, since she always know that we talk about her. Even there are not so many fans here, we still have fun.
I know turtle got so busy with her exam and work, after she done with her exam, she will join us for sure.

I did talk to my friend on FB about YLC. They all excited, Guess what phatman??? I wrote a message to the scriptwriter again, and asked her if she can put more script for Kong. I told her I want to see Kong go after Ann and make Tik jealous more and more. I want to see Tik's face when he get jealous at Ann....The scriptwriter reply...First she laugh at me and than she said "all the fans please calm down, now the pressure is on the writer". LOL....

I want you to write a poem for Ann Tik, it don't have to be now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In YLC thread, I think we are the only fans that still stick around so the thread still move on hehehehe...Maybe Dila will join us soon after she wake up. She might dream about us right now, since she always know that we talk about her. Even there are not so many fans here, we still have fun.
I know turtle got so busy with her exam and work, after she done with her exam, she will join us for sure.

I did talk to my friend on FB about YLC. They all excited, Guess what phatman??? I wrote a message to the scriptwriter again, and asked her if she can put more script for Kong. I told her I want to see Kong go after Ann and make Tik jealous more and more. I want to see Tik's face when he get jealous at Ann....The scriptwriter reply...First she laugh at me and than she said "all the fans please calm down, now the pressure is on the writer". LOL....

I want you to write a poem for Ann Tik, it don't have to be now.
Haha, yeah, us two who...do not have a life haha. JK.

P'Nutt is hilarious.
Now we've pressured her so much.
What do we do?! Haha.
We as fans can lay back and trust that she does what's best for the lakorn and for the fans. Hehe.
I trust P'Nutt. ;)

For sure I'll write one; it'll be a while though haha.
Alright...thinking time... :scratchhead2: .

Anti-spam: AnnTik.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha, yeah, us two who...do not have a life haha. JK.

P'Nutt is hilarious.
Now we've pressured her so much.
What do we do?! Haha.
We as fans can lay back and trust that she does what's best for the lakorn and for the fans. Hehe.
I trust P'Nutt. ;)

For sure I'll write one; it'll be a while though haha.
Alright...thinking time... :scratchhead2: .

Anti-spam: AnnTik.
hehehehe....thinking thinking and thinking :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: . Go to phatman's house with :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: knock at phatman's door...."Hello phatman, have any idea about the poem?".....What is your respond phatman???.......

It will nice if you can dream about Ann Tik tonight???I want to dream about them so bad.....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hehehehe....thinking thinking and thinking :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: . Go to phatman's house with :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: knock at phatman's door...."Hello phatman, have any idea about the poem?".....What is your respond phatman???.......

It will nice if you can dream about Ann Tik tonight???I want to dream about them so bad.....
What a pleasant surprise it would be haha.
Nothing yet.

Anti-spam: AnnTik! If I think about them alot then they'll surely come to my dream haha. I sound like some psychopath haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
What a pleasant surprise it would be haha.
Nothing yet.

Anti-spam: AnnTik! If I think about them alot then they'll surely come to my dream haha. I sound like some psychopath haha.
hahahaha....you not going to invite me in?????LOL......Imagine that I come with Tik Ann to visit you at your place, what would be your reaction when you open the door???

Anti-spam: Tik Ann

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahaha....you not going to invite me in?????LOL......Imagine that I come with Tik Ann to visit you at your place, what would be your reaction when you open the door???

Anti-spam: Tik Ann
Well of course I'm going to invite you in.
So we can spazz all we want about AnnTik haha.
If you come with AnnTik....I will freeze.
I would totally break down and not know what words to say! Haha.
First and foremost I would scream, covering my mouth, then I'll say: "OH MY GOD!"
After that I would probably be like: "OMG OMG OMG I-I-I-I'm your biggest fan ANNTIK!"
And then I will :faint: . Haha.
How about you?
What would you do if AnnTik suddenly showed up at the front of your house? Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Well of course I'm going to invite you in.
So we can spazz all we want about AnnTik haha.
If you come with AnnTik....I will freeze.
I would totally break down and not know what words to say! Haha.
First and foremost I would scream, covering my mouth, then I'll say: "OH MY GOD!"
After that I would probably be like: "OMG OMG OMG I-I-I-I'm your biggest fan ANNTIK!"
And then I will :faint: . Haha.
How about you?
What would you do if AnnTik suddenly showed up at the front of your house? Haha.
hahahaha....I will freeze and might be fainted also....First if they show up my door, I will pinch myself to see if it's real. Than I close the door and scream as loud as I can and than open the door again, than I would say I love you so much after than I will go and hug them, invite them in. I probably tremble so much while I try to find some seats for them LOL....

If we have them both at our house, what should we talk about????Should we talk about their lakorn, their work????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahaha....I will freeze and might be fainted also....First if they show up my door, I will pinch myself to see if it's real. Than I close the door and scream as loud as I can and than open the door again, than I would say I love you so much after than I will go and hug them, invite them in. I probably tremble so much while I try to find some seats for them LOL....

If we have them both at our house, what should we talk about????Should we talk about their lakorn, their work????
I don't know what I would be talking about... :scratchhead2: .
About the jungle for Mr. Pholdee...?
Oh! Convincing Ms. Thongprasom from retiring!! Yes!
I will try to convince Anne to NOT retire, AND I'll try to convince them to make a film together! The Letter 3! Haha. Jk.
Perhaps a different one.
A RomCom???
Anne secretly admires Tik...and Tik secretly adrmies Anne...no.
Tik and Anne are rivals turned lovers?? No.
Anne kidnaps Tik and forces him to be her BF so her parents will stop nagging on her for being unmarried at age 37! Haha. There we go! :woot:

Wow, I just totally went off a different direction haha. :dance1:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I don't know what I would be talking about... :scratchhead2: .
About the jungle for Mr. Pholdee...?
Oh! Convincing Ms. Thongprasom from retiring!! Yes!
I will try to convince Anne to NOT retire, AND I'll try to convince them to make a film together! The Letter 3! Haha. Jk.
Perhaps a different one.
A RomCom???
Anne secretly admires Tik...and Tik secretly adrmies Anne...no.
Tik and Anne are rivals turned lovers?? No.
Anne kidnaps Tik and forces him to be her BF so her parents will stop nagging on her for being unmarried at age 37! Haha. There we go! :woot:

Wow, I just totally went off a different direction haha. :dance1:
hahahahaha....you are so funny.....I agree with you in some part....Ann should not retired yet and she should get marry now...Even she is marry, she will still be number one nang-ek to us....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahahaha....you are so funny.....I agree with you in some part....Ann should not retired yet and she should get marry now...Even she is marry, she will still be number one nang-ek to us....
Forever my nang'ek!
Just like in SSH, when Lom was like Ming will always be his nang'ek.
I thought that scene was pretty sweet even though it was between the rai's haha.

Anti-spam: SSH involves Thongprasom!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Aiya! Hehe.
You are awesome Dila!
Anne is hilarious. Haha.
She didn't even catch it until they were like "cut, you said Khun Kawee" or something haha.
Anne has the prettiest laugh...seriously.
I love it when she laughs I just want to laugh with her haha.

Anti-spam: AnnTik

HAHAHA1 RIGHT! Ann's laugh makes me laugh! Hahaha i dont know how to describe her laugh but its narak mak!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Forever my nang'ek!
Just like in SSH, when Lom was like Ming will always be his nang'ek.
I thought that scene was pretty sweet even though it was between the rai's haha.

Anti-spam: SSH involves Thongprasom!
Yeah, I also like when Lom say that to Ming. You will always be my number one nang-ek, it was so sweet.

I wonder where is Dila right now, she should be up by now. Dila come to the thread, need to be with phatman..

I have to go to bed now almost midnight. Good night and talk to you later.

thailover01

sarNie Adult

here u go gals...

anti-spam : ANNIKONG

HAHAHA! LOLS! That totally made myy day!! KHUN KAWEE PLOY CHAN NA!! HAhaha.... funnyy...too funny... wow ive never seen this.... dang it... its hilarious...too hilarious.. Wait so that means... Ann was filming Sawan Biang and Likit Kammathep at the same time?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHAHA1 RIGHT! Ann's laugh makes me laugh! Hahaha i dont know how to describe her laugh but its narak mak!
YOU ARE HERE THAILOVER!
We missed you!! Haha.
I know she's got such a beautiful laugh it makes you just laugh with her.

Yeah, I also like when Lom say that to Ming. You will always be my number one nang-ek, it was so sweet.

I wonder where is Dila right now, she should be up by now. Dila come to the thread, need to be with phatman..

I have to go to bed now almost midnight. Good night and talk to you later.
Good night my dear!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA! LOLS! That totally made myy day!! KHUN KAWEE PLOY CHAN NA!! HAhaha.... funnyy...too funny... wow ive never seen this.... dang it... its hilarious...too hilarious.. Wait so that means... Ann was filming Sawan Biang and Likit Kammathep at the same time?
No, she was filming LK, but she been so tired and instead of saying Mart's name, but she say Kawee LOL...