[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
yeah they should have a magazine shoot for january to open the year cover of 2013. now i am watchibg oum ruk. ann is cutest and funny at same time. i feel like what she acts to fans is out of from her heart. i watched a clip about reward of 2009, she said there was a women asked her to say something goood and advice to her child a bit because her child listen to anne much and would do what anne told. ann said that the actress should do best both what to speak and act in public beacause all what the actress or actor do will effect to public reaction. i was like ohh why she bring this story to the stage, due to i rarelly see the star to do that. after i listened to it i feel loving her more and more.

i will try to be here often to complete our next target of 140 na everyone.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
I feel really sad reading Anne's article about her father. It must have been hard not having a father and only a grandma that nurture you throughout your life.

http://sugar-daily.com/anne-thongprasom-without-a-father-on-fathers-day/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, I'm here.
It was quite a busy day for me.
Now where is everyone else at? Hehe.

Anne looks gorgeous with that blue dress, although I don't really like the hair style.
I don't know what ya'll think, but I love Anne's body!
She's skinny, but she's not bony!
I personally think she has one of the nicest bodies for an actress!
Most other actresses are super anorexic skinny that they don't even have a nice posture!
One reason I like Anne is because she has a nice posture and she's very confident with her body in all her lakorns!
She can go crazy local when she sleeps (like in SGPT) and she won't look awkward!
Even if she wears a short skirt (like in 365 WHR) I won't make a fuss because she's a professional!
Man, I can go on and on and on about Anne!!!
But some other time because I feel like I've neglected my TIK! Haha.
Tik...oh my Tik...I love him because of his overall confidence in acting too!
I LOVE his posture and I love the way he carries himself when he walks!
Although, sometimes he's very stiff all these great things overshadow them.
Okay, enough about that.

I truely hope those magazine publishers grab a hold of AnnTik for a photoshoot!
ONE photoshoot is all I ask for!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Okay, I'm here.
It was quite a busy day for me.
Now where is everyone else at? Hehe.

Anne looks gorgeous with that blue dress, although I don't really like the hair style.
I don't know what ya'll think, but I love Anne's body!
She's skinny, but she's not bony!
I personally think she has one of the nicest bodies for an actress!
Most other actresses are super anorexic skinny that they don't even have a nice posture!
One reason I like Anne is because she has a nice posture and she's very confident with her body in all her lakorns!
She can go crazy local when she sleeps (like in SGPT) and she won't look awkward!
Even if she wears a short skirt (like in 365 WHR) I won't make a fuss because she's a professional!
Man, I can go on and on and on about Anne!!!
But some other time because I feel like I've neglected my TIK! Haha.
Tik...oh my Tik...I love him because of his overall confidence in acting too!
I LOVE his posture and I love the way he carries himself when he walks!
Although, sometimes he's very stiff all these great things overshadow them.
Okay, enough about that.

I truely hope those magazine publishers grab a hold of AnnTik for a photoshoot!
ONE photoshoot is all I ask for!
I'm here phatman..I just woke up hehehe...I waited so for you for so long last night (my time)...

I look at her picture and I don't know if her hair will grow faster than that. In YLC, I want her to have long hair, but I doubt it. For Tik, it doesn't matter how his hair is, he look so handsome, I also want to bad boy look on Tik....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm here phatman..I just woke up hehehe...I waited so for you for so long last night (my time)...

I look at her picture and I don't know if her hair will grow faster than that. In YLC, I want her to have long hair, but I doubt it. For Tik, it doesn't matter how his hair is, he look so handsome, I also want to bad boy look on Tik....
Goodie! I sorry.
I was busy today so I couldn't get on my computer.
I wish her hair grows!!
I really really really want her to have long hair!
For Tik, I'm okay with his hair now, as long as the back isn't too long. Haha.
And yes, bad boy Tik is hot!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Goodie! I sorry.
I was busy today so I couldn't get on my computer.
I wish her hair grows!!
I really really really want her to have long hair!
For Tik, I'm okay with his hair now, as long as the back isn't too long. Haha.
And yes, bad boy Tik is hot!
If Ann don't get long hair, do you think it's possible for her to have wig like Maylee????In the old version of YLC, nang-ek have very short hair, I don't know how her hair going to be. I really hope Ann will not cut her hair.

For Tik, his hair now look great, but not too long. I can imagine that Tik as a bad boy and with Ann not a weak nang-ek.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If Ann don't get long hair, do you think it's possible for her to have wig like Maylee????In the old version of YLC, nang-ek have very short hair, I don't know how her hair going to be. I really hope Ann will not cut her hair.

For Tik, his hair now look great, but not too long. I can imagine that Tik as a bad boy and with Ann not a weak nang-ek.
Oh no!
Between a wig and short hair, I choose the latter.
I do not want to see Anne in May Lee's wig! Haha. Jk.
I don't want Anne to have a wig, it's gonna bother the heck out of me.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
yeah they should have a magazine shoot for january to open the year cover of 2013. now i am watchibg oum ruk. ann is cutest and funny at same time. i feel like what she acts to fans is out of from her heart. i watched a clip about reward of 2009, she said there was a women asked her to say something goood and advice to her child a bit because her child listen to anne much and would do what anne told. ann said that the actress should do best both what to speak and act in public beacause all what the actress or actor do will effect to public reaction. i was like ohh why she bring this story to the stage, due to i rarelly see the star to do that. after i listened to it i feel loving her more and more.

i will try to be here often to complete our next target of 140 na everyone.
I'm glad that you get to love Ann more and more. She is a very nice person in real life too. In Thailand people call her the princess of entertainment.

Ann is the greatest nang-ek of all time for many of Thais and Inter fans. I love Ann so much and I don't even think that no one can replace the number1 nang-ek, even when she going to be a full time producer.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Oh no!
Between a wig and short hair, I choose the latter.
I do not want to see Anne in May Lee's wig! Haha. Jk.
I don't want Anne to have a wig, it's gonna bother the heck out of me.
I was just saying, because we love Ann with long hair, but since her hair can not grow any faster I just thought maybe she might end up in a wig LOL..I don't think she will do that, it just my opinion.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I know this is not Anne&Tik, but came upon this on Noon's IG; Noon&TIK. They look good! My dream would come true to see Noon&Tik in a lakorn together. hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was just saying, because we love Ann with long hair, but since her hair can not grow any faster I just thought maybe she might end up in a wig LOL..I don't think she will do that, it just my opinion.
Haha. I know.
I don't think Anne's ever worn a wig for her lakorns before huh?
Because her hair is naturally beautiful and easy to style!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha. I know.
I don't think Anne's ever worn a wig for her lakorns before huh?
Because her hair is naturally beautiful and easy to style!
No, I never see Ann worn a wig before. I agree with you that if she will wear a wig it will look terrible in some way.

I wish her hair will grow faster. Any way even her hair like this she still look good. I hope her wardrobe will look good in YLC.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No, I never see Ann worn a wig before. I agree with you that if she will wear a wig it will look terrible in some way.

I wish her hair will grow faster. Any way even her hair like this she still look good. I hope her wardrobe will look good in YLC.
Mee too!
I wish they don't overdress her.
Since she plays a mature widow of 3, I'm sure they're going to give her something sophisticated and clean.
Plus, anything looks good on Anne. Haha.
I'm not that worried about what they're gonna dress her with.
The problem is with Tik's wardrobe.
I'm a little worried because nowadays with the tight pants fashion...I'm just scared they're gonna give him those tight *ss pants!
I hate that style on men; it doesn't work for me!
I'll be so upset if they gave him tight pants...I really will be.
So, I cross my fingers and pray to god that NO TIGHT PANTS will be put on my Mr. Tikker for his role in YLC!
I'd rather see him in some good suit!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Mee too!
I wish they don't overdress her.
Since she plays a mature widow of 3, I'm sure they're going to give her something sophisticated and clean.
Plus, anything looks good on Anne. Haha.
I'm not that worried about what they're gonna dress her with.
The problem is with Tik's wardrobe.
I'm a little worried because nowadays with the tight pants fashion...I'm just scared they're gonna give him those tight *ss pants!
I hate that style on men; it doesn't work for me!
I'll be so upset if they gave him tight pants...I really will be.
So, I cross my fingers and pray to god that NO TIGHT PANTS will be put on my Mr. Tikker for his role in YLC!
I'd rather see him in some good suit!
I agree with you, I don't want to see Tik with Tight pants. In the old version, most of Pete wardrobe it's good. I hope for the best for Tik wardrobe. For Lakorn Thai production, I don't think they will let us down....I don't really know how will Ann dress in YLC, I really hope they don't dress her as the old version...hehehehe...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I agree with you, I don't want to see Tik with Tight pants. In the old version, most of Pete wardrobe it's good. I hope for the best for Tik wardrobe. For Lakorn Thai production, I don't think they will let us down....I don't really know how will Ann dress in YLC, I really hope they don't dress her as the old version...hehehehe...
Well, they dress according to the fashion they belong to...(worded weirdly haha)
The old version was in the 90's?
So they dress in 90's clothing.
We are now in the 00's so chances are they're going to make everything more grand.
I hope not.
I wish for things to be as simple as it was back then.
Actually, I like the wardrobe for Toon in 365 WHR.
Since Tik's character is a businessman I hope to see something like what Ken wore!
Here we go with Ken again haha.
Okay fine anti-spam:

Anti-spam: TIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Well, they dress according to the fashion they belong to...(worded weirdly haha)
The old version was in the 90's?
So they dress in 90's clothing.
We are now in the 00's so chances are they're going to make everything more grand.
I hope not.
I wish for things to be as simple as it was back then.
Actually, I like the wardrobe for Toon in 365 WHR.
Since Tik's character is a businessman I hope to see something like what Ken wore!
Here we go with Ken again haha.
Okay fine anti-spam:

Anti-spam: TIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha....it's okay phatman, I know you love KA so much...I also think that the wardrobe in 365 was nice.

I think Lakorn Thai always have good wardrobe for all of their lakorn.

Did you know last night while I was waiting for you, I went back and tried to find out how long since I start to be in YLC thread. I didn't go that far since my eyes hurt, but at least I found out that I join this thread page 42, but you were here longer than me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahahaha....it's okay phatman, I know you love KA so much...I also think that the wardrobe in 365 was nice.

I think Lakorn Thai always have good wardrobe for all of their lakorn.

Did you know last night while I was waiting for you, I went back and tried to find out how long since I start to be in YLC thread. I didn't go that far since my eyes hurt, but at least I found out that I join this thread page 42, but you were here longer than me.
Yea, I hope LakorThai don't disappoint! Hehe.

Now I'm curious when I started.
Like what page exactly.
I just know that I started RIGHT when Anne was confirmed the nang'ek!
What a pleasant way to start the thread!!! Hehe

Let me go check what page I started.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yea, I hope LakorThai don't disappoint! Hehe.

Now I'm curious when I started.
Like what page exactly.
I just know that I started RIGHT when Anne was confirmed the nang'ek!
What a pleasant way to start the thread!!! Hehe

Let me go check what page I started.
I think when Ann Tik take a photoshoot together, all of the fans out there will join us. Right now we just have to keep YLC thread alive and wait for all the excitement fans to join us later. I wonder when they start with the ceremony/fitting/shooting, I can still follow up all the comments, I think it will be so much that I can not keep it up LOL.....

hehehehe.....I think you start about page 13 or something, you can go and check it out. I remember, you were so happy when you know that Ann Tik will be in YLC...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, I got it.
I started at page 14. Haha.
That was when I just started becoming an active AF~er.