[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Phatman you gone again.....I am alone starring at the screen. If you don't come now, I will send someone to get you hehehehehe....

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
^^ YOU were gone that's why I was gone haha. Oh please do not send May Lee! Please send Pholdee.
hehehehe...I won't send Pholdee to you, I want to keep him with me LOL. But wait!!!!! Pholdee is already married, what should we do to keep him with us???LOL

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
:scratchhead2: ... live in the jungle...? :lol2:
LOL...You think that is a good idea???? Do you think you can live the jungle with him????Maybe we can take Ann with us and keep them both with us in the jungle. We can film YLC in the jungle. I can be the producer and your can be the director LOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL...You think that is a good idea???? Do you think you can live the jungle with him????Maybe we can take Ann with us and keep them both with us in the jungle. We can film YLC in the jungle. I can be the producer and your can be the director LOL.
No, it's not a good idea, it's a great idea! Haha. Next thing you know news will pop out everywhere: "Crazy Fans Kidnap Pholdee and Thongprasom: They Are No Where In Sight!" Haha. Oh how I wish this world was as simple as lakorns haha. Just kidding.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
No, it's not a good idea, it's a great idea! Haha. Next thing you know news will pop out everywhere: "Crazy Fans Kidnap Pholdee and Thongprasom: They Are No Where In Sight!" Haha. Oh how I wish this world was as simple as lakorns haha. Just kidding.
But they won't know who kidnap Ann Tik??? They will never find us LOL. After we done filming YLC, than we can let them go. hahahaha.

I agree with you. I wish this world can do everything the same as lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But they won't know who kidnap Ann Tik??? They will never find us LOL. After we done filming YLC, than we can let them go. hahahaha.

I agree with you. I wish this world can do everything the same as lakorn.
Well in that case...I'm in haha. We are dorks. :lolyup:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Well in that case...I'm in haha. We are dorks. :lolyup:
Okay, than we have to plan this very nicely so nobody suspect us crazy fan...When is the next event for both of them??? Maybe we need some more back up??? We also need to film crew to go with us, otherwise we can not finish filming.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Wahhh, the opening ceremony didn't happen yet? booooo :(
No, not yet :-(((. I have sent message to the scriptwriter she said "don't know the date yet", Ann's friend in IG she said "next year", I even asked P'Da on IG, no news yet. I think it will be clear soon.

I read in http://www.facebook.com/TV3Drama, they say that Cherry will have a lakorn soon. I wonder if she is going be in a role in YLC also???? I asked them already, but no reply yet.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, than we have to plan this very nicely so nobody suspect us crazy fan...When is the next event for both of them??? Maybe we need some more back up??? We also need to film crew to go with us, otherwise we can not finish filming.
You can plan, I'll just execute haha. Back up sounds good. Haha

No, not yet :-(((. I have sent message to the scriptwriter said "don't know the date yet", Ann's friend in IG said "next year", I even asked P'Da on IG, no news yet, but I think it will be clear soon.

I read in http://www.facebook.com/TV3Drama, they say that Cherry will have a lakorn soon. I wonder if she is going be in a role in YLC also???? I asked them already, but no reply yet.
I hope it's early next year. It would be a great new year gift!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
You can plan, I'll just execute haha. Back up sounds good. Haha

Hahahaha....okay okay, I can plan it. You can kidnap them both and I will drive the car. But first, we have to find the location where we will film it and which jungle it will be.

I hope it's early next year. It would be a great new year gift!
Yes, I think it will be early next year. We can hope it will be a good new year gift, otherwise I will be angry at them again. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Omg!! That kissing scene of Ann and Au is sexy!!!! I think i need to wacth that lakorn so i can add something like that to Yah Leum Chun!! Hahaha woot woot!! Ann is sooo skinny and sexy in that movie!! One thing i dont like about Ann in this lakorn is her hairstyle...haa at first i was like....eii...what the heck? o_O haha but its okay :)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Haha right!!! Eek! I think i need to find some pictures and give it to the scriptwriter to do something like this and that!!! Haha & yea! I wonder why ann picked this lakorn as her second project to produce?! Any clues?