[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i heard she has a lakorn with Ken but i'm not sure is it confirmed or not..
But for NRRB..its confirmed by Peter Corp himself..He said at first Anne should be the n'ek but she rejected it because she's busy and replace by Cherry..
Glad that Anne chose YLC over NRRB..although i also want to see Anne with Peter since i saw them in photoshoot together..
But for sure Annik will be so much better than Anne-Peter.
Okay two things. First, if I'm understanding correctly...ANNE AND KEN MAY HAVE A LAKORN TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, are you talking about Nang Rai Sai Lab?? I know, what a pity that Anne couldn't be paired with Peter!! They would be so cute together!! I've heard that NRSL isn't in much of a rush to film because Peter's got his film going on too, so I don't know why they can't just wait for Anne to finish YLC so she could be with Mr. Peter! I agree though that as much as I want Peter & Anne...there aren't many opportunities for AnnTik, so I'm going to have to choose AnnTik over...Peter PAnn haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay two things. First, if I'm understanding correctly...ANNE AND KEN MAY HAVE A LAKORN TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, are you talking about Nang Rai Sai Lab?? I know, what a pity that Anne couldn't be paired with Peter!! They would be so cute together!! I've heard that NRSL isn't in much of a rush to film because Peter's got his film going on too, so I don't know why they can't just wait for Anne to finish YLC so she could be with Mr. Peter! I agree though that as much as I want Peter & Anne...there aren't many opportunities for AnnTik, so I'm going to have to choose AnnTik over...Peter PAnn haha.
NOPE!! i mean Cherry...i heard she has a new lakorn with Ken.
Maybe Anne really not interested to this project...
If she's interested,for sure she'll ask the production to wait for her..

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I heard about Ken reuniting with Cherry. I don't think that KA are gonna reunite again though but I don't wanna share the reason because it might get me in trouble. LOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
NOPE!! i mean Cherry...i heard she has a new lakorn with Ken.
:facepalm: Awe man...what is wrong with me today :scratchhead2:? This is the second time I got excited for nothing haha. Earlier I thought thailover01 said Anne was producing YLC and now with this...I need to take a break... :phew: haha. Sorry guys, false alarm from me... :ghehe:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Eventhough i love AK...but sorry to say..i don't really care about Ken now...
Meadow,i guess i know the reason...and i don't want to get in trouble too....hahahaha...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am so happy...phatman, Dila, lets go and celebrate the news....
Yup, it's Raeng Ruk. Hehe. I'm anticipating it because it's Ken and because it's Cherry...not because I'm too fond of the pair haha.

Yeah, I heard about Ken reuniting with Cherry. I don't think that KA are gonna reunite again though but I don't wanna share the reason because it might get me in trouble. LOL.
Let's...not go there alright? Haha. Or else I'll be the one to :smack: you. :ghehe:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I already said the reason in another thread and someone else agreed with me. At least we spoke the truth. Hahaa.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think I already said the reason in another thread and someone else agreed with me. At least we spoke the truth LOL.
BUT the thing is...is it the truth? DUM, DUm, dum...haha. Well whatever it is...I'm disappointed with both parties.

Grr...okay I'll shut my mouth! :shutup: :whistle:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yup, it's Raeng Ruk. Hehe. I'm anticipating it because it's Ken and because it's Cherry...not because I'm too fond of the pair haha.

Let's...not go there alright? Haha. Or else I'll be the one to :smack: you. :ghehe:
Come on guys....Phatman is not too happy that KA not going to pair up whatever reason is.

Phatman, did you get my plan last night???Remember, what we going to do to keep Tik Ann with us???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Come on guys....Phatman is not too happy that KA not going to pair up whatever reason is.

Phatman, did you get my plan last night???Remember, what we going to do to keep Tik Ann with us???
Oh yeah haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh My Goodness...i thought u combine Kon Ruk Huajai (Ken-Janie) & RKTF and make it funny so u said Kon Ruk Strawberry..
But its the real title....lmao!!!
Yup, that's the real title..... sounds kinda cheesy. lol.
How do you say "strawberry" in Thai? Do you guys know?

LOL...I try to keep you away from Dila and Meadow so you don't get mad at them.....

We have to focus on Ann Tik for now....Soon we will know the date for ceremony/fitting after P'Da finish with RP. You all looking forward for YLC?????
Well...it's not working haha. I'm just kidding, I'm not mad. What's said is said already, I don't hold grudges. Alright AnnTik now...