[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Haha. It's funny how that phone's obviously upside down, yet no one noticed haha. Very funny.
she should organize the pages properly don't post images that is from a different lakorn thread i can understand she adore Anne so much but this is how every forum is set out I've been here in Asianfuse before so I've learnt alot anyway for the kindness got any problem your free to ask i'll help you

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
she should organize the pages properly don't post images that is from a different lakorn thread i can understand she adore Anne so much but this is how every forum is set out I've been here in Asianfuse before so I've learnt alot anyway for the kindness got any problem your free to ask i'll help you
Sure thing.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMGG! I Think i need to make a Annik MV! HOLY CRAP! HAha everytime i come to this thread, i go crazyyyy over Annik! lols its not suppose to be like this, im suppose to have AnnSmart fever! hahaha

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG! About Dila mentioning about how she would like AK and Annik to be in that kind of photo!..... Strikes me! hahaa I wanna SPAM SPAM SPAM! lmao

I want a little something like that....Where Tik takes Ann with him.....WOAH! & they both have time alone.....i can imagine Ann holding Tik's 'muscular' body! ahhh! The beautiful sunset....where Tik is all badboy! :drools: :drools: & Ann's silky hair flipping in the wind... when i imagine these things... it makes me crazy! OMGG!! OH YEAA!! & Then Ann rests her head on his shoulders/back....and he turns around....bumps her head and touches her soft lips! okayy..yeaa i can forever on this! :heart: :kiss3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMGG! I Think i need to make a Annik MV! HOLY CRAP! HAha everytime i come to this thread, i go crazyyyy over Annik! lols its not suppose to be like this, im suppose to have AnnSmart fever! hahaha
You should! So we can spam with it!

OMG! About Dila mentioning about how she would like AK and Annik to be in that kind of photo!..... Strikes me! hahaa I wanna SPAM SPAM SPAM! lmao

I want a little something like that....Where Tik takes Ann with him.....WOAH! & they both have time alone.....i can imagine Ann holding Tik's 'muscular' body! ahhh! The beautiful sunset....where Tik is all badboy! :drools: :drools: & Ann's silky hair flipping in the wind... when i imagine these things... it makes me crazy! OMGG!! OH YEAA!! & Then Ann rests her head on his shoulders/back....and he turns around....bumps her head and touches her soft lips! okayy..yeaa i can forever on this! :heart: :kiss3:
Oh my gosh, that would be so sexy. That pic looks like Tik and Anne too!

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling

lol i love your imagination lol, i can totally go crazy if the scene that you described gonna be in ylc or something lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

lol thailover she's provoking you all on something that will never work its just a dream sorry i have to say this

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol, this page already spamming ever since us girls decide to spam like crazy here.
so what's your problem really Alice? if you don't like it here then you can just
ignore this thread.
I'm not the person that started the problem I'm not those kind of person

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay this may be a little off topic (as if we were ever on topic :coverlaf: ), but looking at this pic again it reminded me of the Hong Kong classic movie A Moment of Romance with Andy Lau (Wah Dee) and Jacklyn Wu (Jo Jo), when Wah Dee and Jo Jo rode the motorcycle at the end...oh how romantic and sad that part was... :cry: ...
The End :clap2: .

Back to the topic. YLC rocks my socks :dance1: !