[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lol, this page already spamming ever since us girls decide to spam like crazy here.
so what's your problem really Alice? if you don't like it here then you can just
ignore this thread.
I agree with you turtle.....I miss you turtle, phatman and Dila......Still waiting for you all..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol thailover she's provoking you all on something that will never work its just a dream sorry i have to say this

i stay away from this page and i thought u stop talking bout me..
ok fine..now i believe SILENCE is not the best answer...
lol since u said i'm provoking in both thread..Qi Pao and YLC..i think i shoud reply the same answer with YLC..

just because i posted my dream photoshoot mag of ANNIK at YLC & i just told usfrance about Anne awards,u said its provoke??!
ok,maybe my english not as good as u..maybe i don't understand whats the real meaning of 'provoke'..
so, if all i did is provoke..
Can u tell me what its call when u said "KA fans is full of stupidity & brainless"
Is it PROVOKE or INSULT or COMPLIMENT???!!! :scratchhead2:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman probably dreaming of May Lee..thats why she's deeply in sleep...lol
Welcome back Dila. I miss you...... hehehe, phatman said that she going to dream about Ann Tik, I don't think she like to dream about Maylee lol.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
thanks Anne_T...miss u too...miss our crazy comments here...
hehehehe....phatman and I was wondering where you were, I think when phatman up, she will be happy to know that you're back.

I had sent a message to the scriptwriter, told her that I really want to see some romance, force kiss from Ann Tik. She was laughing at me, I hope she don't think I'm crazy. I just so into Ann Tik. Hope will see a lot of love scene in YLC.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hehehehe....phatman and I was wondering where you were, I think when phatman up, she will be happy to know that you're back.

I had sent a message to the scriptwriter, told her that I really want to see some romance, force kiss from Ann Tik. She was laughing at me, I hope she don't think I'm crazy. I just so into Ann Tik. Hope will see a lot of love scene in YLC.
i just ignore some unhappy moment try to find some happy moment somewhere else....
but end up i ca't forget u gals here..
Did u gals use a blackmagic & put the spell on me..make me can't forget u gals?? :scratchchin:

got to go to sleep....too tired...we'll continue tomorrow na..
May Lee can't wait to appear in my dream...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
i just ignore some unhappy moment try to find some happy moment somewhere else....
but end up i ca't forget u gals here..
Did u gals use a blackmagic & put the spell on me..make me can't forget u gals?? :scratchchin:

got to go to sleep....too tired...we'll continue tomorrow na..
May Lee can't wait to appear in my dream...
Yeah, we did put some spell on you so you won't forget about us hehehehe.

Okay, have a good night. We chat tomorrow and have a good dream....Maylee might be in your room waiting for already, but Ann Tik will be in your dream tonight.

Good night my friend.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i stay away from this page and i thought u stop talking bout me..
ok fine..now i believe SILENCE is not the best answer...
lol since u said i'm provoking in both thread..Qi Pao and YLC..i think i shoud reply the same answer with YLC..

just because i posted my dream photoshoot mag of ANNIK at YLC & i just told usfrance about Anne awards,u said its provoke??!
ok,maybe my english not as good as u..maybe i don't understand whats the real meaning of 'provoke'..
so, if all i did is provoke..
Can u tell me what its call when u said "KA fans is full of stupidity & brainless"
Is it PROVOKE or INSULT or COMPLIMENT???!!! :scratchhead2:
I'm trying to give u an advice and lesson and you say i fight and tell u something I'm not the kind of person that likes to fight first I'm a straight forward person i know when to say something or not to say you know why cos all you can do is dream of Ken and Anne marries each other its not right Ken has to leave his wife and family another provoking is you say something to make them believe you when you haven't met Anne face to face and your Thai isn't that good you needed more learning

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm trying to give u an advice and lesson and you say i fight and tell u something I'm not the kind of person that likes to fight first I'm a straight forward person i know when to say something or not to say you know why cos all you can do is dream of Ken and Anne marries each other its not right Ken has to leave his wife and family another provoking is you say something to make them believe you when you haven't met Anne face to face and your Thai isn't that good you needed more learning
we AK Fans have a right t dream of anything bout our beloved legendary koo kwan...
just like others koo kwan's fans.....well,we know ken loves his wife and Anne love A so much...
but u're the one that don't have any right to said something like that tu us...

Ok i think i stop here...

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This is what we call :eek:fftopic: !
Haha, so true. No Yaya in this thread -- please! It's all about Anne in here.

I wanna be a spammer in here too! I've been too busy spamming for PCKK for several months now because i wanted to support anne's first lakorn as a producer LOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Are you up???
I've been up, but have been busy with family get-together! Hehe. I AM BACK!!

phatman probably dreaming of May Lee..thats why she's deeply in sleep...lol
You're BACK! Awesome!
Oh~no. I absolutely do not want to dream of May Lee haha. May Lee coming into my sleep would not be a dream, it'd be a nightmare! :p

Now,where's everyone...
Phatman,Turtlem,LoveAnn_T..
don't wanna to continue our job here??!
Hey, I haven't been fired yet, so I'm still here :lol: !

Spamming is your job??? if so count me in
Welcome aboard!

Welcome back Dila. I miss you...... hehehe, phatman said that she going to dream about Ann Tik, I don't think she like to dream about Maylee lol.
In fact, I had a great dream about AnnTik! No kidding, I really did! :woot: I don't remember the details because I had another great unrelated, more significant, dream hehe. I was quite surprise this morning that I dreamt about AnnTik last night!!

Oh yes I am glad she's back! Haha. More people to spam with!! :dance1: It's awesome you sent a message to the scriptwriter! We should ALL do something like that so the scriptwriter would feel pressured to add those lovely scenes!

Haha, so true. No Yaya in this thread -- please! It's all about Anne in here.

I wanna be a spammer in here too! I've been too busy spamming for PCKK for several months now because i wanted to support anne's first lakorn as a producer LOL.
Yeaya! More people! :dance1: