[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Honesty, I think this lakorn should just end at 14 the most! Please don't drag, I fell like there isn't much to the plot too. Khem gets his revenge, Wadee turns the table, Khem apologize and makeups to Wadee, Wadee forgives him, happily ever after!

Reactions: Iya

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Khem's getting revenge on Wadee for leaving him, he wants her to hurt the way that he did, so he uses Gaen, who he's suppose to be in a relationship with. Not only is he hurting Wadee, but he's also hurting Gaen, who I think that will hurt the most. Wadee on the other hand, is allowing herself to be involved with Khem. I know you feel sorry, but for crying out loud, he's in a relationship. Wadee and Khem are selfish, the Switzerland part is very upsetting. I feel for Gaenlong. She's a beautiful person on the inside and the outside, she doesn't deserve any of KhemJerk's crap. She was right to keep herself distant from him and not allow herself fall for him. I would not mind if she gets mad and hates them, especially Khem, because she has the right to.

On other note, I love the scenes with Eua and Gaenlong, they seem to be the only sane people in here and my favorite people, aside from the twins :) Gaen and Eua better end up together, they are two good people with such big hearts. Rita and Kong are doing really well in these roles.

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
he is such an hypocrit as well. he keeps accusing her of lying while he manipulates everyone, fiance, wadee, employees etc...to get his revenge. even the kids are manipulated.
he believes that what happened in the past justifies his own amoral behaviour. awful character :)

Christy2015

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know exactly how many episodes this drama will be.
Manager has 27 eps of lakorn summary, but each episode is much shorter than an episode aired. I know because I have been reading the summary. It will probably end around 12 episodes or less maybe? We are in the middle of ep. 17 out of 27 in manager's episode summaries.

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
sorry but i read in asianfuse and this lakorn lasts in 14 eps and final broadcasted at 21 may 2014.

I think it can't last to 27 eps,too long and no new developing spoil.

after all, i still love this lakorn, especially anne and Khun Su, Geun and Eua of course to be a couple in the future and Khem can be charged wat he did. i think Su don;t get involve in Geun and Khem's relationship anymore..

And in the preview, SU came to pattaya with kHUn thancha or chancha ( i don;t remember), with his daughter and Khem came here to catch her...She slap and he try to hug her...(i think it will happen in some eps next)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wah....I really need catch up!! Darn KDramas are keeping me from my beloved AnnTik! Haha.

From the sound of it, seems like some of you guys are disappointed. Mahalo, you're disappointed so chances are I might be dissatisfied. Ack no!

Btw, I put the info on asianfuse wiki according to what I learned before, so I shall go edit when everything's confirmed.

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
yes, no matter wat, no wonder everybody says
i know, i love YLC so much. and i think the script right not develope as i hope, but no care, i think Su not like woman can sleep with another married man. I believe that, or maybe she's crazy in some spcial situation.

Yeess, in ep 7, Su and Khem in Switzerland are so romantic, and they are selfish, put Geunlong, a beautiful woman in hurt but i think, at the beginning, Khem never love Geunlong.

He just think, ok, she's pretty, beautiful from outsite to inside, rich and perfect. So that, he can;t choose others. And, Su, a widow with 2 childrens, leave him because of money. And, of course, he just to remind himself that he have to marry Geunlong.  it is his mind (so logic) not heart.

Because of that, i belive in this lakorn and not hate Khem.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Khem is embarrassing himself more and more with each episode...sigh.

Eua is the real p'ek in this lakorn hehehe, He's always there to protect Wadee from the obsessed Khem, and he does it with words and wit, not physically. Eua and Gaen should get together and forget about the other two.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok here is my opinion after my friend translate a bit of ep 7.
All 4 of them,i think only Eau is the clever one..
Khem is stupid because he think Wadee want his attention because she take off the ring.Oh can't he think better than that...Maybe the car accident make his brain can't work..
Wadee is stupid because she still forgive him.
Gaen also stupid because she accept his proposed eventhough she already felt something of Kehm & Wadee.

But other than that,i won't blame Wadee and Gaen.
gaen trust him so much.
And Wadee,I understand when she be nice with him at Swiss.
Khem ask her to be enjoy,happy,nice with him during their 4 days at Swiss..after that they can move on..u know something like that..and Khem just keep talking bout their past and make Wadee remember all their sweet scene in the past.

And for the willing scene.
That night is unexpected.She just want to be happy with Khem for 4 days bcos she know after that khem belong to Gaen.
When a woman and a man together in the dark,in romantic scenery...erm..their lust become wild..
Wadee didn't expect that Khem will leave Khem Jr in her belly...hahahahaha..

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww......Anne is so cute....
The caption on this picture:  I'm sorry na Ganlong.  No matter how much it hurts, I still love him.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged & Ann Thong Taiwan fc

For those who are interested in reading an awesome and witty  writing on recapping YLC, please visit Lovefia's Blog (http://lovefia.wordpress.com/) and Darkness Lakorns (http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns/).   
Thanks to Lovefia and Darkness Lakorns for their time and efforts in doing an amazing job :flowers: :flowers: .

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Auuuww thanks bubba..
Happy to know that other celebs following YLC too..

From BTS pix of 3zaaap,look like they hv a lot of fun..and look so funny..
hope Anon will sub this show.

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
still me,affter watching ep7 with Engsub, i can understand and cry for Khun Su.

she is so wonderful, beautiful and sacrifice for everybody. she loves Khem until now but wat she can do? Nothing, except the leaving from his life. she tries her best to avoid him after many things. but khem follows her and get her remember many sweet memories, remind her remember that she used to happy in love, a long time ago. I think, Su is not stone, and she can be vibrated.

I know, in next eps, Su never want to destroy Khem's Relationship with Geun. (Yes, I still dont know why have a bed scene in ep8. but waiting, i know have a reason. I never dissappointed about Su (after watching sub, ha ha, just raw i don't know wat exactually happening).

And about Khem, he loves Su, of course. I know, Khem is a liar and stupid person. Khem lied Gaeun and Su.

Khem lied Gaeun from the beginning to the end. he never loves her although he always reminds hisself have to love and marry her.

Khem lied Su, he just wants to revenge, he does not want to love her, but he still loves. he does not know. poor him.

Love and brain are not the same:)

I love gaeun and Eua too, of course this couple will be happy

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Wadee is a hypocrite. She constantly tells Khem to move on with his life and forget the past, but each time Khem talks about the past, she's still infatuated with it also. That's why she allows Khem to manipulate her because no matter how many times she said she moved on, she really hasn't. Why else would she step foot into his life again? Sorry Wadee, you kind of set yourself up for this one. The lion didn't lure you into his cave, you kind of offered yourself to him. I expected so much more from her. In this case, an "R" would be better than a willing because I'd like to know that Wadee knew right from wrong and resisted Khem instead of falling for his trickery, betraying Gaen.    

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
yes i hope like you too. i want wadee be stronger, get out of khem's life.
in the future, wadee have to see wat happening and khem is just an actor in this revenge movie.
she will run and escape.
truly, leaving from him and make him painful and regret.

But i don't think she's a hypocrite (she doesn't tell lie, she wants to quit actually  but she can not do the right thing). She's soft, so soft in spite of being strong in front of people. and most important, she loves Khem so much. sometimes because of that, she become a fool woman =))

after all, i love this lakorn and Su of Anne. after Alin and Narin

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
trangcanh2002 : agree with u...

Wadee loves Khem..She comeback because she feel guilty..Once she know Khem is happy with his life,she'll leave..
That's why she take off the ring after she knows Khem proposed to gaen..It didn't mean that she's frust,sad etc..
But its to show that she'll forget Khem since Khem will get marry.

Whatever it is...I love Wadee...I don't really like Su...
I don't like Anne in that weak polite gentle role....

Su..a woman that fight and talk back to Khem in a very polite way..
But Wadee...after this...she'll be more harsh,strong,and yell at Khem...

Khem..u better watch out...
After this u will get a multiple slap from Wadee...