[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

Caption by Anne : ยงกะลังหวั่นใจว่าาา...คืนนี้ ยงจะโดนพี่เขม"เซี๊ย!"นะคะ ..ช่วยยงด้วย!! #อย่าลืมฉัน @da_hathairat @paajaew @sriritajensen

johanna

sarNie Egg
HI everybody,
It's my first time watching a lakorn while airing & my first time posting here.
The big draw for me here was Anne because she's one of the few actresses whose acting I find subtle even in lakorns that lack that quality to say the least... Anyway, lots of posters are upset at Su but I kind of like it that she's not a Saint ! She's made of flesh & blood, her actions can belie her words. She's confused every time Khem changes gear &  sweet talks her. He's the love of her life & obviously it's not that easy to let go... What makes us uncomfortable is that in the process they're both hurting Gaen that we all love !! It's the first time I see a 2nd lead being so likable instead of  being mean & obnoxious as usual... It would have made the 'cheating' more easy to stomach but it's interesting to see that Khem is ready to betray somebody he obviously cares for, for the sake of revenge. While Su is allowing herself a moment of weakness... even though we know she has a moral compass...

My issue with YLC is more about the pace & the fact that Su's character is often... boring. + Ann is naturally sexy, without wearing anything provoking, & here I don't know how they manage to have her look so... plain. I'd rather she wore a pair of jeans & a T-shirt...

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
johanna said:
HI everybody,
The big draw for me here was Anne because she's one of the few actresses whose acting I find subtle even in lakorns that lack that quality to say the least... Anyway, lots of posters are upset at Su but I kind of like it that she's not a Saint !

Yes like u, i'm from vietnam and Anne thongprasom is the most atractive actress in thailand with me. I have just seen Anne's lakorn, Her acting is very subtle.

Cheer_up_183

sarNie Egg
Ep 8 is so good to me. I can feel Wadee's hurt. She is going to fight back. And be strong like the kind of the character that i like. 
trangcanh2002 said:
Yes like u, i'm from vietnam and Anne thongprasom is the most atractive actress in thailand with me. I have just seen Anne's lakorn, Her acting is very subtle.
another Vietnamese fan here

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
after watching ep 8 raw, no sub=))) i can't understand anything. but i can confirm that Khem regretes and chases Su sooner than i thought=))

i hate khem, he planned everything, i'm scared, at least he should have good emotion after bed scene.

Yes, SU get her lesson for everything. ep 8, su cries so much.poor her

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Khem, I have never been so disappointed in a man like you before. You cannot manipulate a person's love and trust, adding sex in it! Wadee gave her all to him and he use it back to her and discard her like trash! Poor Wadee T T If Wadee decides not to have you at the end, I will be fine with it too!!!

johanna

sarNie Egg
Ok, just had a quick peak at ep 8 raw & Khem sleeping with Su, dumping her & proposing to Gaen basically in the same breath is just super super... low for lack of a better word. He looks so satisfied with himself for having killed swiftly 2 birds with one stone... 

The road to redemption is surely going to be a hard & bumpy one...

More thoughts on M.Despicable after I see the whole thing with sub... 

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
OMG.. my jaws dropped. No nang'ak in the history of lakorns has been hurt like this before like Suriyawadee. DAMN YOU KHEM YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
lady0fdarkness said:
OMG ... DAMN................ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I WILL CHEER FOR WADEE TO TORTURE THE BASTARD!!!!
As much as I hate Khem, he has every right to be angry with her. I hate how she doesn't want to clarify things. It is almost as if she wants to be misunderstood. I am not justifying Khem's actions but I can't seem to cheer Wadee on either. 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I was watching ep8 as I was working (shhh!) but I just had to pause everything and cry with Nu'Lek.  It was so heart breaking seeing her cry throughout ep8, I could feel her pain :((((

I HATE Khem! I hate his guts. I understand why he is so angry, I'd be too and I'd want revenge too, but GOD I hate his guts! I hope Nu'Lek tortures him intentionally this time, last time it hurt him but it was not intentional and she was hurt too, but I hope this time she gets some satisfaction in hurting him, but of course she won't because she loves him, but he doesn't care cause he's a jerk who won't listen and she won't explain what really happened either! So frustrating, these two!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
johanna said:
HI everybody,
The big draw for me here was Anne because she's one of the few actresses whose acting I find subtle even in lakorns that lack that quality to say the least... Anyway, lots of posters are upset at Su but I kind of like it that she's not a Saint ! She's made of flesh & blood, her actions can belie her words. She's confused every time Khem changes gear &  sweet talks her. He's the love of her life & obviously it's not that easy to let go... What makes us uncomfortable is that in the process they're both hurting Gaen that we all love !! It's the first time I see a 2nd lead being so likable instead of  being mean & obnoxious as usual... It would have made the 'cheating' more easy to stomach but it's interesting to see that Khem is ready to betray somebody he obviously cares for, for the sake of revenge. While Su is allowing herself a moment of weakness... even though we know she has a moral compass...

My issue with YLC is more about the pace & the fact that Su's character is often... boring. + Ann is naturally sexy, without wearing anything provoking, & here I don't know how they manage to have her look so... plain. I'd rather she wore a pair of jeans & a T-shirt...

I totally agree. Although I love Gaen, I see where Nu'Lek is coming from.  She did not intentionally leave Khem in the first place to intentionally hurt him, she was under circumstances that as a filial daughter, she felt was the right thing to do.  And she feels so guilty for hurting Khem, the love of her life, the man she still loves after all those years, that despite having morals and knowing well that she's stabbing Gaen in the back, she wanted to "make up" for the pain she caused Khem to endure all those years.  I know what she and Khem did was wrong and I have no idea how they planned on just going back to "normal" if Khem had not had this evil plan, because if it was me, it'd be harder to leave him after that nice vacation in Swiss lol.  I also understand Khem's pain and why he'd go to that measure to get revenge, even to lie and use Gaen, someone who he cares for.  He is still stuck in the mindset that Nu'Lek is a money hungry woman who is out to hurt him again (despite her not having done anything to provoke her since she came to work for him).

Ahhhh! Idk anymore, why can't they just all be nice and love each other :(((

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
I was so against su in ep7, but ep8 oh boy she brought me back crying for her. (applauds to Ann's exceptional acting and crying) Now it's time for suriyongs revenge this is what I'm looking forward too!! Suriyong gotta kick butt before she even lets him come to her
KHEM IS A JERK!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That blindfold scene wasn't even romantic. When Khem was hugging Wadee with the blindfold on, I kept picturing him trying to push her off the balcony as his "surprise" for her. Oh, I'm so evil. Lol. Honestly, I am a sucker for tears. Although Wadee brought it onto herself, I still feel sorry for her because no woman deserves to lose her virginity that way. Then again, she gave into him and agreed to the one night stand; she was aware of the consequences. I thank Khem for writing the letter because if he didn't, she wouldn't have snapped into her senses. I can picture her being his secret mistress even after Switzerland because when she woke up that morning, she was pretty excited about the letter Khem wrote her. It seems like she still wanted their affair to continue. And WOW! They had a real sensual kiss together. I guess Ch. 3 made these two an exception. I wasn't expecting that. I wonder if Khem knew he was her first. In the letter, he mentioned that it doesn't matter how many men she has encountered, but he will be the first that she will never forget for the rest of her life. Smh. I've never been upset with Anne's acting, but I think she should've slapped Tik harder. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I'm glad the pace is picking up again. Bring back the jerk Khem and strong Suriyong from the beginning. I declare WAR between the two. 

P.S. I'm pretty excited for Khem Jr. HAHA.        

CR: As tagged
Not the complete screen caps for episode 8, but this pretty much sums up the heartache today.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
fun said:
As much as I hate Khem, he has every right to be angry with her. I hate how she doesn't want to clarify things. It is almost as if she wants to be misunderstood. I am not justifying Khem's actions but I can't seem to cheer Wadee on either. 

I hear what you're saying... but my gosh.. he did the ultimate low down and dirty thing. He bedded her and then turns around and dumps her and propose to another woman the next day. Not only did he betray Wadee, he is deceiving Gane too!!!!

At least for Wadee, she had an important obligation she needed to do for her parents!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Her parents are selfish being as well. They sold off their daughter in the first place. I could care less if she was doing it out of duty as a child but I guess the feminist in me believes that woman can stand up for themselves by working hard, I would never sell myself short by marrying an old man with grown adult children. I have a more understanding of Chorlada excuse to leave Koravic than Wadee even if she never bedded with her husband.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The Khemachat in this version is so much more horrible than Pete T. I never thought another pra'ek could portray such cruelness better than Pete T, but I guess I was wrong lol. 
Spoiler Alert

In the Original 

After Khem and Wadee slept together Khem was very apologetic afterwards. He turned around on her because he saw Wadee and Euer go into a hotel together and he thought Wadee was cheating. Afterwards he wrote her the note out of anger and was going to travel for work, but couldn't bring himself to leave and ended up going back home and drinking. Eventually he goes to Euer and finds out the truth behind Wadee's background and how she had to take care of her brother's massive debt. He also admits to Euer he planned on marrying Wadee, but his big issue was Gaenlhong, who ended up being very understanding and supportive.
In this version omfg. HOW DARE KHEM SAY that to Wadee at the end of the episode. I was so freaking angry. Also telling Gaen that Wadee was helping him set up the proposal? What the fuck? Excuse my language. In this version Khem is a pathological liar and sociopath like seriously. 

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
yes, after ep 8, i can't stand khem anymore. i don;t want su will reunite in the future, i don;t want it.

Khem is a jerk, OMG, have nothing to say to him.

But thanks God, because of his behaviour, su can bright her eyes, and be stronger. OMG, i want to swear