[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yes...thats Ken..its OHO Anniversary..wanna see more pic?

anti-spam : its Anne Thongprasom next to Ken.
Psh, h*ll yeah! Toss 'em over haha.

Yes, he is a business man. He own a private school.
Woah, a private school huh? How cool.

My hair grow slowly too.

Yes, he is so good looking for his age. Now, my mind is of to YLC. Thinking about when Kong fall for Ann and Tik get jealous LOL. I wonder what is Ann going to do????
I can see jealous Pholdee! Haha. Can't wait to see that.

I can't remember either..about that poor kids,maybe i saw it Anne is a ambassador for UNICEF..hahaha..
i think this one that people said Anne is one of the teacher because the chool is on by her boyfriend and sometimes she go there...can't remember.. :scratchhead2:
Anne as a teacher? Interesting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So how's Kong's role? Is his character like those spoiled brats?? If it is, I can't picture Kong as a spoiled child because he naturally looks calm haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
So how's Kong's role? Is his character like those spoiled brats?? If it is, I can't picture Kong as a spoiled child because he naturally looks calm haha.
u should watch Ruk Lamoon Loon Lamai..he was cute in that lakorn..i mean his role..
i hope he is not act as a bad boy here...he regret that he rejected the marriage right? so maybe he want to win her back. :scratchhead2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^^ WAH :woot: :woot2: Thank you so much for posting those pics! Ken looks so hot in that stache and goatee! Noi looks like an old lady with that hair style haha. Anne and that beautiful long hair!! AH! So gorgeous! That last pic got me cracking up because of the guy's facial expression haha.

u should watch Ruk Lamoon Loon Lamai..he was cute in that lakorn..i mean his role..
i hope he is not act as a bad boy here...he regret that he rejected the marriage right? so maybe he want to win her back. :scratchhead2:
Maybe I should give that lakorn a try.
Well, he defied his dad's orders to get married and later regretted, so I'm sure he's going to go and please her and try to get her back...but ew...that's gross because she's his step mom.
I wonder if there are any character descriptions anywhere?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
He is not going to act as bad boy in YLC. First, his dad want Kong to marry Ann, but Kong didn't want to because he never meet Ann, also Kong live overseas.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anyway, enough for me tonight, gotta go to bed! Have a wonderful day you guys or night whoever's going to bed too haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He is not going to act as bad boy in YLC. First, his dad want Kong to marry Ann, but Kong didn't want to because he never meet Ann, also Kong live overseas.
Last comment. Oh so he's not a bad boy, okay cool. I got my answer haha. Goodnight!

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks so much for the pix LoveAnn. Tik looks so fined, like way too smexy lol. But on the side note, since Praw magazine already invited both tik and ann for individual shoot, they should invite both of them again for a "couple" shoot, it would be so hot lol. Should we spam their fb page again girls? Lol

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much for the pix LoveAnn. Tik looks so fined, like way too smexy lol. But on the side note, since Praw magazine already invited both tik and ann for individual shoot, they should invite both of them again for a "couple" shoot, it would be so hot lol. Should we spam their fb page again girls? Lol
I wish they would do that. Ann Tik in Praew magazine together. Ohhh myyyyyyy what can I say, they will look so good together.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just an update (not sure if it had been posted. You guys spam this thread too fast. I can't find the last page.

Anne interviewed in Dara Cartoon event yesterday that they will start filming YLC in Jan. 2013.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Just an update (not sure if it had been posted. You guys spam this thread too fast. I can't find the last page.

Anne interviewed in Dara Cartoon event yesterday that they will start filming YLC in Jan. 2013.
Yeah, I heard about that. Do you know the exact date on filming? If you do please let us know. Thank you.