[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
i know right..but that is her IG..i mean sometimes i want to see an intimate pic of her with her bf in their real life

Kong look better in short hair compare than in RLLL..
We will see if he is going to cut his hair when they start photoshoot in YLC. Looking to see with some change also.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i know right..but that is her IG..i mean sometimes i want to see an intimate pic of her with her bf in their real life

Kong look better in short hair compare than in RLLL..
Haha. Well we're out of luck, since Ae doesn't like the media or showing off his pics with Anne. It would be nice though to see at least ONE picture of them showing some love haha, hugging I mean, NOT kissing haha.

This is VERY off topic, but then will be on topic: I remember reading somewhere, I think a website or something on Joy R. and Nott V.'s relationship about how they both don't want to take photoshoots together (even though they're offered big bucks for it) because their relationship is genuine and not for money-making...and I was like how thoughtful they are. I personally find them cute together. Now this is related to YLC's thread because our Pholdee and Anne also live the same "real" lovelife style! Hehe. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop talking about how great AnnTik's respective significant other's are...and how great they maintain their loves for such a LONG time in this industry!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha. Well we're out of luck, since Ae doesn't like the media or showing off his pics with Anne. It would be nice though to see at least ONE picture of them showing some love haha, hugging I mean, NOT kissing haha.

This is VERY off topic, but then will be on topic: I remember reading somewhere, I think a website or something on Joy R. and Nott V.'s relationship about how they both don't want to take photoshoots together (even though they're offered big bucks for it) because their relationship is genuine and not for money-making...and I was like how thoughtful they are. I personally find them cute together. Now this is related to YLC's thread because our Pholdee and Anne also live the same "real" lovelife style! Hehe. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop talking about how great AnnTik's respective significant other's are...and how great they maintain their loves for such a LONG time in this industry!
Agree with you 100%.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We will see if he is going to cut his hair when they start photoshoot in YLC. Looking to see with some change also.
Oo!! On the topic of hair, I wonder which hair style they'll have! I want to see Thongprasom with long hair again! Pholdee's hair is alright the way it is now, and I don't know about Kong. Haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
for Anne,i would like to see her long hair again ..i don't really like her short hair in 365 & QP..still beautiful but i prefer the long dark hair more..like this

i can't find another pics..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Oo!! On the topic of hair, I wonder which hair style they'll have! I want to see Thongprasom with long hair again! Pholdee's hair is alright the way it is now, and I don't know about Kong. Haha.
But soon they will start the ceremony, I don't know if Ann's hair will grow that fast. We have to wait and see.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
for Anne,i would like to see her long hair again ..i don't really like her short hair in 365 & QP..still beautiful but i prefer the long dark hair more..like this

i can't find another pics..
Yes! Her long hair is beautiful!
Wait...is that my Kane next to her?! What event was this, do you know?

But soon they will start the ceremony, I don't know if Ann's hair will grow that fast. We have to wait and see.
Well...just wait to film when her hair is...longer? Haha. Darn, I don't think it'll grow that fast either. Unless she's not cutting it now at all, then she may be able to grow it in 2-4 months time haha (if her hair's healthy and grows beautifully fast, I know mine grows very slowly...).

Yes, I think he a little bit older than Ann.
I just looked him up and he was born in '68. Wow, he doesn't look that old at all, he still looks pretty darn good. I mean he looks like an old guy, but his skin looks good for his age.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

i read bout it too..at Lyns' blog..
But yeah,i want to see at least 1 intimate pic of Anne and her bf.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i read bout it too..at Lyns' blog..
But yeah,i want to see at least 1 intimate pic of Anne and her bf.
Anne's probably okay with it, she's an actress for goodness sake, but he's probably not. What's his profession anyway? A businessman?

Anti-spam: Yah Leum Chun rocks my socks!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

yes...thats Ken..its OHO Anniversary..wanna see more pic?

anti-spam : its Anne Thongprasom next to Ken.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Well...just wait to film when her hair is...longer? Haha. Darn, I don't think it'll grow that fast either. Unless she's not cutting it now at all, then she may be able to grow it in 2-4 months time haha (if her hair's healthy and grows beautifully fast, I know mine grows very slowly...).

I just looked him up and he was born in '68. Wow, he doesn't look that old at all, he still looks pretty darn good. I mean he looks like an old guy, but his skin looks good for his age.
My hair grow slowly too.

Yes, he is so good looking for his age. Now, my mind is of to YLC. Thinking about when Kong fall for Ann and Tik get jealous LOL. I wonder what is Ann going to do????

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
No...This is own by him. I don't remember what is the name of that school.
I can't remember either..about that poor kids,maybe i saw it Anne is a ambassador for UNICEF..hahaha..
i think this one that people said Anne is one of the teacher because the chool is on by her boyfriend and sometimes she go there...can't remember.. :scratchhead2: