[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, this lakorn was moved quick lol it just barely ended.

i definately wanna see KA and ANNIK reunite atleast have 1 more before they all retired

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I kinda stopped at ep2 and reading recaps here and there, I js didnt like where the lakorn was heading and if i was to keep watching, i think there will sure be a chink in my fondness for anne as Wadee. I could rant on and on about her character, but i think mahalo, fun and fia pretty much sums it all hehe

I js LOOOVEEE Eua and Gane, they are super duper adorable together, i dont think i've liked a second lead as much as these two. I wish someone would do some cuts of their cute scenes together  :woot2: . 

As much as I love Ken, in his recent pics he doesnt look like he is ageing really well  :cry:  :cry: esp when we compare him with p'por and p'aum who is off similar age. I want his fuller face back. 

Reactions: fun

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
bubbles8 said:
I js LOOOVEEE Eua and Gane, they are super duper adorable together, i dont think i've liked a second lead as much as these two. I wish someone would do some cuts of their cute scenes together  :woot2:
I love them too. Their relationship was perfect. The best part about it was that it blossomed from their beautiful friendship, and we got the chance to see that from the beginning to end. Pranangs should take notes on this supporting couple and learn how it's supposed to be done. Lol. Well, you got your wish with the cute scenes!

CR: Me & LakornThaiHD YT

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone have connections to KA club in Thailand, or an email to ann or her manager?
@bubbles8
Yeah that's what me thinks too( tryna be silly lol). His face is a lot skinner, he looked sooo hot in sawan biang I want him with a tad bit more fuller face and that haircut again but he seems to keep it abit longer or leave it down but I just saw the fitting photos of him in Krating with cherry and he cut is his hair shorter which looks quite nice on him. Oh ken oh ken oh ann oh ann the birdies are whistling for you to reunite can you hear then?? :) lol

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Hi guys I'm back. Now that my finals and research papers are all finished and behind me, I can watch this lakorn. I'am only at eps 1 and 2. When I read some of you guys comments saying that this lakorn is not good, I kinda hesitate about wether or not I should watch it. Is this lakorn that bad? Should I watch it?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lovenk said:
Hi guys I'm back. Now that my finals and research papers are all finished and behind me, I can watch this lakorn. I'am only at eps 1 and 2. When I read some of you guys comments saying that this lakorn is not good, I kinda hesitate about wether or not I should watch it. Is this lakorn that bad? Should I watch it?
If you're watching to see the chemistry between Anne and Tik, you'll be disappointed because their characters were written poorly. You'll find yourself favoring the second lead with Rita and Kong more because their characters are smart, witty, and considerate of others. Khem and Wadee were selfish throughout the whole lakorn. If you're not the type to involve personal values while watching lakorns, you might be able to enjoy it without resenting the main characters. Lol. They basically hurt everyone because of their selfish reasons for not being able to move on from the past. I think Khem can be forgiven for his revenge because he had a reason to be hurt, but he was wrong for involving Gaen. Wadee, on the other hand, was the most selfish because she was conscious of her actions and didn't think of others when she decided to return back into Khem's life. She made a whole bunch of excuses to justify her actions, but they were all selfish reasons. However, if you're watching this for Rita and Kong, you won't be disappointed because they are just adorable together. It depends on which couple you want to focus on.       

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
awww thanks for the pics mahalo!! makes 

@himyim, in al of ken's old lakorns his face looks alot fuller, nowadays his full cheeks are nowhere to be seen, he looks so drained out :lmao: , maybe fatherhood is taking a toll on our ken 

@lovenk, as mahalo mentioned, if u are an anne and/or tik fan, my honest suggestion is that you dont watch it. Sadly, it almost felt like the leads love story and all their obstacles were only there to serve as a bridge to get Eua and Gane together. But if you want to see a cute story bt the 2nd leads, do watch it, Eua and Gane are really really adorable together, their love story is developed so believably and beautifully, guarantee you will be smitten by these two!!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Mahalo and Bubbles8 for the informations. Actually, I am a fan of Ann T. I only watch Ann and Ken' lakorns, and I love them all.

As for Tik, it's my first time watching his lakorn. Since this lakorn is not good and that Ann/Tik have no chemistry at all, then I think I am not going to watch this lakorn.

Thank you again Mahalo and Bubbles8.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@ bubbles8
Ikr! His face is hecka lot skinner :( true lol and also he has to look after his mother since his father passed away which is quite sad :( anyway, this is off topic but I guess your an Yadech fan do you know when rising sun is going to finish filming it's taken like kazillion years!!!!!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
No problems lovenk :)

@himyim, yea it does feel like a kazillion yrs for the rising sun series, im growing old and wrinkly waiting for it. Yaya says there are a few more big action scenes left which takes awhile to film, i say it wont be until july/aug for it to air. Hopefully the sooner the better, cant wait to watch all the mafias in action hehe

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@bubbles8
LOL! Haha we can't be that old just from waiting D: well I guess it's like waiting for yah leum chan which in the end was kind of a disappointment ): but oh well! 2-3months of waiting can't hurt us! Lol!! Yep definitely!! I'm excited!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@bubbles8, glad to see you here.    I think the RS1 prob. air after Ruk Ok Rit.  Can't wait!!!

@phatman & AnnTian,  I'm behind too,  will eventually finish it though hehe.

Overall, YLC 's doing very well....the ratings are pretty high.

ep.1    ---     8.4,       ep.2   ---   9.1,       ep.3    ---   10.0,          ep.4   ---   9.1,         ep.5   ---    9.5,

ep.6    ---   10.6,       ep.7   ---   9.7        ep.8    ---     8.7,          ep.9   ---   9.1,         ep.10  ---   10.2,

ep.11  ---   10.8,       ep.12  ---   10.7,    ep.13  ---   12.3 (Ending).

LOL at the caption,  Applying his face with water  -  eggs - milk is the ingredient for pe Tik's handsomeness!!

Beautiful couples

cr:as tagged & tik fb