[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
I SERIOUSLY hope that they'll reunite in Prommajaree See Dum by Thong Ent...
Gonna start to spam Anne & Thong Ent..
Yesss. Another slap/kiss for them like SB would be a dream come true. They can do any genre though so I don't mind. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
You're absolutely right mahalo..
They good in everything....
but i do miss super sadistic serial rapist like Kawee...
But i doubt there'll be any real force kissing scene,heard ch3 banned force kiss but did not banned real kiss for willing scene......

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
YLC ended! It's ok to start petitioning for a KA reunion. Lol.
You've got a point.....KA, KA, KA! Haha.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik needs another lakorn together...too bad it's probably unlikely.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Really?? is it that bad??
i didn't watch that lakorn so i don't know..
the force kiss in RN is worst than the force kiss in SB??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Really? I've seen much worst before that though. Haha.
It's not so much for the kisses. I didn't watch it either. I don't think they had kisses. But speculations rose due to the raengness of the drama. It showed rape, violence, and adultery. Politics interfered saying it was too inappropriate for television. That's why they banned kissing and only allowed forehead kisses on Ch. 3. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It's not so much for the kisses. I didn't watch it either. I don't think they had kisses. But speculations rose due to the raengness of the drama. It showed rape, violence, and adultery. Politics interfered saying it was too inappropriate for television. That's why they banned kissing and only allowed forehead kisses on Ch. 3. 
I mean weren't there adultery-themed lakorns too, like the one Chompoo was in. She was having an affair with a married guy...? Idk. Well it's really dumb. Why don't they just ban the individual lakorn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I mean weren't there adultery-themed lakorns too, like the one Chompoo was in. She was having an affair with a married guy...? Idk. Well it's really dumb. Why don't they just ban the individual lakorn.
Yeah. But the remake of Raeng Ngao was so popular that it caught the attention of big name people who were concerned about the content of Thai television. I believe Ch. 3 got in trouble. Because not only was Raeng Ngao filled with inappropriate content, the language was also vulgar. It didn't set a good example for the younger audience. The older version was raeng too but they kept it classy. They went all out with the newer version.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yeah. But the remake of Raeng Ngao was so popular that it caught the attention of big name people who were concerned about the content of Thai television. I believe Ch. 3 got in trouble. Because not only was Raeng Ngao filled with inappropriate content, the language was also vulgar. It didn't set a good example for the younger audience. The older version was raeng too but they kept it classy. They went all out with the newer version.
Ah...I see. Poor CH3, I guess they're victims too. Haha. Urgh. Politics should not intervene with entertainment. You don't see producer's going around mocking politicians and telling them what they should and shouldn't do. I don't know how raeng the most recent RN is, but I sure wasn't attracted to it. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Ah...I see. Poor CH3, I guess they're victims too. Haha. Urgh. Politics should not intervene with entertainment. You don't see producer's going around mocking politicians and telling them what they should and shouldn't do. I don't know how raeng the most recent RN is, but I sure wasn't attracted to it. Hehe.
Actually, there was a producer who "mocked" politicians. Lol. Chatchai P. produced Neua Mek 2 which centered around political corruption. They banned it so fans never saw the ending. Politicians felt that Chatchai was misrepresenting Thailand's government in his lakorn.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
isn't SB also got the similar feedback to...
I don't really remember but 1 woman said that SB is inappropriate bla bla bla...i don't know who's that old woman...maybe somebody in industry....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Actually, there was a producer who "mocked" politicians. Lol. Chatchai P. produced Neua Mek 2 which centered around political corruption. They banned it so fans never saw the ending. Politicians felt that Chatchai was misrepresenting Thailand's government in his lakorn.
Ooh yeah. Haha. Forgot about that one. Well politicians should know it's for entertainment purposes only. Haha. Okay, well I guess I'd be offended too, but it also depends on the content of what's being mocked.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sorry, but i literally can't stand this version of Suriyawadee/Suriyong. I mean in the old version the story is the same, but there is just so much that makes this version of Wadee selfish. 

The scene where Wadee in this version is telling her parents she is going to Swiss "Gai and Kai, there is nothing for me to really worry about now. Let me go do what I want for once." WHAT???

Suriyawdee in Ann Siriam Version. She was telling Eur she's going to leave and Eur told her ok but she's not allowed to take the Gai and Kai. Wadee cried and pleaded with Eur "Please don't do this to me."

The only improvement from this version since Ann S and Pete T version is that they made Eur and Gaenlhong legitimately fall in love instead of just settling for each other. 
I don't even think I can type up a coherent rant! I mean all these years of waiting to see them together wasted. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
isn't SB also got the similar feedback to...
I don't really remember but 1 woman said that SB is inappropriate bla bla bla...i don't know who's that old woman...maybe somebody in industry....
SB is inappropriate. But the Thai culture is bipolar. They're conservative yet they like "R" scenes. Haha.

phatman said:
Ooh yeah. Haha. Forgot about that one. Well politicians should know it's for entertainment purposes only. Haha. Okay, well I guess I'd be offended too, but it also depends on the content of what's being mocked.
Thailand's conservative so they get offended easily when it comes to something that may affect how others view their country/ government. If it wasn't true, why get offended? I think every form of government is corrupted. 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I want AK to reunite, @dila okay i will try my best to finish it soon, I agree i think Annik have chemistry BTS most, i guess i just don't like weak n'eks I like it when p'ek is mean but n'ek still stands up to him. I will have to go spam anne to work with my Ken again :D i don't this SB was inappropriate i mean raping a girl in real life is bad but its a lakorn.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@AnnTfan and everyone else we want to se KA REUNITE we totally need to petition? Anyone know who is starting if, I'm going cray cray for them
And lol at the comment at how Thais are conservative! ( clearly they are not lol they love those you know what scenes lol) Haha!!