sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet. Kwan&&Oil.
So..When are we ever gonna get a Kwan&&Win again?!? ROFL
Can't wait to see this Lakorn. Love Kwan!!<333
&&the stroyline...i mean Comeon! why a mother manns! >.<
no offense or nawthing. lol
btw, Thanks :]
i'm with you Rose,
when are you going to see Win and Kwan again..
We probably won't see them together this year...
which that will torn my heart apart...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i'm with you Rose,
when are you going to see Win and Kwan again..
We probably won't see them together this year...
which that will torn my heart apart...
ROFL same here. hope to see them either later this year or by next year.
i really really hope so!! >.< kekekke

n e ways...how does Oil look like now?
haven't seen him for awhile now. lol ;]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i still cant wait for this... kwan n oil reunited.. lalala...

i say oil still looks super good.. ^_^.. hubba hubba.. lol..

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
At first I was all happy to see Kwan and Oil pair up again but then later realized this is a remake of Ann and Pete's lakorn..hmm I dunno now :huh: The n'eks is very mature and motherly. I really can't picture Kwan in that type of role. I do however think Yui would be perfect!! She totally has that mature look and both her and Oil look cute together.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
kwan and oil!!! my 2 lovers!!! i'm so happy!!!!
does anyone remembers if pete raped ann in the original's version? oh, and the kids were not hers but they were her sisters or brothers kids something like that

she didn't get raped, but she slept with him willingly. then he ignored her.
the kids were her husband's kids. the old man at first wanted Ann to marry his oldest son, but before they had even met, he refused to marry her, so the old man married her himself. what he really wanted was someone to take care of his two youngest kids after he dies, cause he knows that his son will be busy with work and the two older daughters only think about themselves and their share of the inheritance.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah there was no R scene they slept together then he ignored her because he misunderstood her about something or it was because she told him that he should pay more attention to that one girl ...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
they can change the script. he raped her (again) and she's pregnant! oops, my obsession is still alive ^_^
Actually she did got pregnant, that's why she left and then her brother found out so he went to beat up Pete.

He want to revenge against her, so he was trying to be nice to her until she falls for him and they slept together just like he plan/want it. After that he said something to insult her and told her he just wanted his revenge and then ignored her.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually she did got pregnant, that's why she left and then her brother found out so he went to beat up Pete.

He want to revenge against her, so he was trying to be nice to her until she falls for him and they slept together just like he plan/want it. After that he said something to insult her and told her he just wanted his revenge and then ignored her.
i don't remember ann was pregnant... well, i'm obsessed with baby so i wish they have one in YLC too

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't remember ann was pregnant... well, i'm obsessed with baby so i wish they have one in YLC too
:lol: You need to watch the last part again then LOLz Her family found the doctor's note and thought that is was Khun Euer's baby. So her brother beats him up; but he said is not his, then Khun Euer figured it out that it was Pete's baby, so I believe both of them went to Pete and her brother punch him. ^_^

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i want to hear confirmation of this lakorn....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
dang, they did it and i don't see it? hummm, i've made a lot of fast fw when i was watching it... ok, i have to watch it again.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, ann was pregnant in this lakorn so if they don't change the storyline, my angel will be pregnant too!!!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for Oil & Kwan again. :wub:

I'm glad to see her playing a more mature role, especially since she did so well in PRRA playing Gino's nurturing older sister.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^.. hehe meaning kwan n oil baby number 2... hehe..

i was happy yet dissapointed in the ending for kgrkgr... T_T.. it was a happily ever after lakorn but the ending was rushed so fast.. there was the baby.. yet.. no sweet moments.. argh.. hehe..

^ i agree..