[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i haunt this thread until it will be confirmed!!! please, kwan and oil!!!! i'm dying to see them!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I haven't seen a good Oil lakorn since they were paired together...
Din Neau Tong wasn't that good even though I wanted to see Oil and Bua together...It wasn't as good as I thought it would be...

I don't think Kwan should have to pull of being a step-mother...it goes with the storyline...
Okay, I might be wrong, but it reminds me of one of Kob and Stefan's lakorns, where the dad wanted Kob to marry his son, but he refused, so he ended up marrying her anyway...either way, the storyline sounds familiar, and I have never seen the original...

But if Kwan is supposed to marry one of the sons, it's okay for her to be a step-mom, she wasn't meant to be...besides, the Thai have always been good at making people look older or younger than they're supposed to...

I mean, Noi had to play Paul's mom in Ram Pissaward, and homedude is Ken's age...but it still worked out...kinda weird for Noi, but it didn't bother me.

I like their chemistry...but boo...if he has to be mean to her, he was already mean to her in their first lakorn. But I loved the spunk in her character.

I'm all for a Kwan and Win reunion!!!! But she's played the abused character a lot lately...she needs to change it up a bit...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
argh i really hope they are confirmed for this lakorn then... i loved the characters they played in kkrkgr.. ^_^..

i wanna see kwan playin strong n'ek again...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^.. lmao.. i 4got about that already lol..

hahaha hmmm.. gotta think now.. lol..

kwan a mama... she'll do fine i guess..

since she was a motherly figure in prra with nong gino ^_^..