[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Andrew is so funny. I bet it's a hoot to work with him. He's like please watch this scene of 2 handicapped people trying to act, referring to his foot injury and Bella recovering from appendicitis.

http://youtu.be/j50cYZqZMk4

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Andrew and Bella seems very close to each other aka I mean comfortable together. Notice how Bella smack Andrew. They're really cute together talking and leaving tui just standing there. Can't wait for this one to air!!

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:
Of all Bella's pra-ek Andrew, matches her the most. James Ji looks like a younger brother, Aum looks like a father, Mark is like a friend. Andrew somehow fits her well.

For all my love for Jiranee, I agree with this statement. Andrew and Bella really look good together. They were really adorable during the VicBig3 event or whatever that thing was. 

I think I'm mostly excited for this because Bella's character seems cuckoo and Andrew is almost like Hugh Grant with his Straight Man (as in the straight man in a comedy double act) act. 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
At first when it was Ken and diana, I was like...i'mma pass this lakorn even though I liked the older version with johnny anfone. But than, the casting changed to Andrew and Bella and I was like...I'm totally in for this. These two have very good chemistry. I can't wait for this one to air alresdh. I think they changed a lot of scenes. And made everything even more better!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lilyjoonki said:
Have you guys watch their Justin Bieber dubsmash??? They are so cute together!
What did they do?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Andrew's going to end up being the "damsel in distress" here isn't he? First Bella had to save him from drowning and now she's kicking the bad guys for him. It looks like they changed a lot from the original, more comedy and more romanticc scenes it seems like.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I liked the song too but it seems a bit too dramatic for this. And sure enough one of the songs they're recording for this is a a fun playful song done in Isan style or something like that. But good news is that this should be on soon if they're recordimg the soundtrack. I can't wait for Andrew to be onscreen again. The mafia series was a bit of a letdown. They should've just done a reality tv show about the 4 guys plus P'Off. Would've been way better.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
According to Andrew, he said he was told this would air at the end of this month, subject to change.

http://youtu.be/1bJOURlgYLM

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think Andrew got confused. He said this one was airing Nov. 29th but it's actually Plub Peung. Darn I wanted to see this one of his first cause the story is funnier and there's equal focus on p'ek vs n'ek. Plub Peung focused more on n'ek.