[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
Just finished the old version. It's so cute and Johnny and Kat had so much chemistry. The bed scene was hot too since they did a real kiss.
Where can I watch the old version?

Diana's mouth bothers me, she's a decent actress but she suits being supporting better. Ken looks like he suits the role, he's grown on me over the years.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love it. I love seeing Bella everyday. Though I'll have to adjust from her prim and proper character to this crazy wacky one. Lols Saran drover her mad and she runs off to live with Andrew and the villagers due to amnesia and our Palat will have to come win her heart back! Haha great storyline XP

But can someone explain why Andrew would lie about her identity and what ever happened to the real Prim? Doesn't she have family who would want to know that their family member died? And why did Bella's relatives (who are they to her btw) have to sell her things? What kind of debt does she have?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
beamsgirl said:
I love it. I love seeing Bella everyday. Though I'll have to adjust from her prim and proper character to this crazy wacky one. Lols Saran drover her mad and she runs off to live with Andrew and the villagers due to amnesia and our Palat will have to come win her heart back! Haha great storyline XP

But can someone explain why Andrew would lie about her identity and what ever happened to the real Prim? Doesn't she have family who would want to know that their family member died? And why did Bella's relatives (who are they to her btw) have to sell her things? What kind of debt does she have?

Andrew didn't really lie about Bella's identity since Bella's relative being certain it was her because of that ring. Andrew also heard that she has memory loss so he decided to keep quiet about her real identity. I think it's also because Bella wanted to sell the forest to Andrew's enemy who wants to chop the forest down therefore he told her she was Prim to prevent from her selling or her relative selling the forest. The real Prim died after that crash, she was hired as a teacher. Bella and Prim identification was lost in the water but the police knew the names only and that one is a celebrity and contacted the relatives of the celebrity. Bella's lives with her aunt, not sure about the girl and maybe the guy is her boyfriend. Bella was raised being spoiled, i think she is in debt because of her and her relatives endless spending. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
For the old version, I have always wondered if it was a real kiss or not during the bed scene. It was too dark. It was hot because Johnny was drunk whispering haha.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Step said:
:bhehe:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

cr ch3
I laughed so hard at this scene.  have never see Bella in a role like this so it is very refreshing….this girl better win some awards this year

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
For the old version, I have always wondered if it was a real kiss or not during the bed scene. It was too dark. It was hot because Johnny was drunk whispering haha.

Wait. Johhny?? Who was the nang'ek???! I gotta go see it! HAHA.

sarNie Adult
the clips that are coming out are so damn funny! Bella's so cuckoo. I wanna watch it, but i might get confused with Padiwarada. But I really love Andrew too so I'm definitely going to watch it after Padiwarada ends. thank god for Youtube. I hope someone subs this too. 

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just finish episode 3 and I can't contain my laughter because Bella is really crazy.  She's hilarious and is nice to see her acting this role.  I find her very cute as well…..so now I have to adjust myself and go back to "Rin" in Padiwarda for Wednesday and Thursday.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I knew I wasn't going to like all the extra n'rais in here and I don't. It takes time away from the p'ek and n'ek. And it looks like Andrew and Bella have great chemistry.

My favorite part so far is when she tells the servant not to tell lies about her. She didn't kiss Paya 10 times, only twice! Lol she has no shame.

They played the old song! I love that song. One of my all time favorite OSTs.

I recognized it too. So random. I do like the girl's song in this version. They just haven't released the full song yet.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
OMG!!! They played the old song! I love that song. One of my all time favorite OSTs.

Katreeya English

Hi.  Loved the version with Johnny and Kat.  That OST is one of my fav too.  Will catch this new version out of curiosity.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I need Viki to translate this series because is so funny.  I don't care much about Andrew for some reason but I learn to grow love for Bella.  I'm don't mind seeing Bella 5 times a week - Padiwarada and this lakorn since she played different characters but is so nice to see such a big transition for her.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Hehe. I'm currently watching the original. I really like Kat's take in Mae. Of course Johnny is hawt.
Are you watching it on youtube? Can you share the link? I can't find it anymore.