[Ch3] Wanalee (Wave Media)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe.. thanks ceci ^_^..

and i agree with tinah.. mew does have a mature look..

ahhhh excited!!! been waiting for this one.. <3..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i gotta agree, that is one beautiful song! and i love me some PERIOD LAKORN, so i'm very excited for this!

Mew's pretty cute!
first time i saw her, she has similar look to Joy Sirilak.

whoa, that is a big age difference!!!! but this is just acting i guess so they're professional about it. it seems like no problem.

i have a question, what does Wanalee mean??

tinah

sarNie Coma
i gotta agree, that is one beautiful song! and i love me some PERIOD LAKORN, so i'm very excited for this!

Mew's pretty cute!
first time i saw her, she has similar look to Joy Sirilak.

whoa, that is a big age difference!!!! but this is just acting i guess so they're professional about it. it seems like no problem.

i have a question, what does Wanalee mean??
Wanalee is the n'eks name.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres some pics. mew so pretty and natural looking. she got a mature body for her age.not to mention, her eyes are huge

edit: i just found out that shes mixed with thai/denmark

credit tlethai.com

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hey she's mix thai/danish just like Rita, i think somewhat Mew looks like the younger version of Joy Rinlanee.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey she's mix thai/danish just like Rita, i think somewhat Mew looks like the younger version of Joy Rinlanee.
yep, same mix as rita. she really could pass as joy's sister. with the pigtail, she look like joy when she first started in "ban sai thong"

edit: sorry i got mixed up, shes not mix with thai/denmark.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Mew is so gorgeous. Shes really pretty, and shes still young. In a few more years she is going to be unbelievably gorgeous. She has big eyes, nice skin, silky hair, full lips,etc. I can definitely see her playing ban sai thong the remake. She resemble Joy so much. Anyways I am extremely excited for this lakorn. The song is so beautiful, I never seem to be bored while listening to it over and over. The cast are good actors/actress, and as for the newbie I'm not too concern about their acting. The teaser proves it. Although I still need to see the lakorn, we will just have to wait and see. This lakorn already looks promising, I can't wait till it airs. :cheer: Por looks good for this role too...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
she reminds me of jakjaan. she's beautiful.
i agree she does resemble some from Jakajun and Joy R even some bits from Aff as well. I like Wave Media they're just a
new Ch3 pro but they're so creative like Broadcast or those good pro in Ch3.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yup, i think she's a natural beauty <3
i so can't wait for this lakorn to air soon ehehe..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Your welcome Alice. I really like the teaser too. I can't wait till this airs. In spicyforum youtube it says it will air April 12 2011. Love the cast and the song!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i never get tired of listening to the song. so nice! i wonder whos that dude sitting with mew in the teaser. hes probaly one of the guy who will like her. hes cute!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i never get tired of listening to the song. so nice! i wonder whos that dude sitting with mew in the teaser. hes probaly one of the guy who will like her. hes cute!
Oh he is so cute and he looks pretty young too. Looks like a new actor. Since I saw him in the teaser I would love it if he and Mew have some cute scene. I remember seeing that they slow dance together I'm so excited. He looks so fine with the suit too. I can't wait for this to air. Yeah I came on to listen to the song again. I want to hear the whole song with the opening.