[Ch3] Wanalee (Wave Media)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
AUGH! is this for sure??? i wanted ch.3 to remake Bansaithong!!! :crush:
it's going to be so hard to imagine anyone else as Pojamarn and Chai Klang other than Joy and Num who did an amazing job. i wanted Donut to give it a try, she's so pretty and has a good face for period drama. ><
sure Ch7 will ruined the lakorn i love back in those olden days and i prefer Ch3 remaking cos there is chance that they
won't make it ruin or perhaps Ch5 can do it as well if not Ch3. Ch5 they had Exact Scenario and Ch3 there are huge bunches of
good pro and i'm so glad ch3 remaking wanalee. :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
AUGH! is this for sure??? i wanted ch.3 to remake Bansaithong!!! :crush:
it's going to be so hard to imagine anyone else as Pojamarn and Chai Klang other than Joy and Num who did an amazing job. i wanted Donut to give it a try, she's so pretty and has a good face for period drama. ><
ch7 has the copyright to ban sai thong and i wouldnt be surprise if they chosen pancake. maybe her or mint

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ch7 has the copyright to ban sai thong and i wouldnt be surprise if they chosen pancake. maybe her or mint
uuuuuuh man! i had such high expectations for ch3 remake of BST! i think i would prefer Min to Pancake. Pancake has never caught my eye before, though she is more experienced.
my hopes are...gone.

thanks Alice. i like that new teaser it has more eye-moments of Por and Mew. cute!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
can't wait to watch this lakorn ^_^..
ehehe and i will be looking forward to rotmay and james :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can't wait to watch this lakorn ^_^..
ehehe and i will be looking forward to rotmay and james :)
yeah me too i wanna see James and Rotmay couple too they seem to be abit odd but its cute though and Por/Mew looks cute as
well but Mew she's too young and Por he look like his old enough to be her dad.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I fee l uncomfortable with the extreme age difference. As I watch the teaser the words pedo pop up in my mind. There's a 22 year age difference here, he IS old enough to be her dad. They could have chose a younger p'ek or an older n'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres another teaser. credit to kisskeepintouch

i have a feeling khun off isnt really bad but he might be part of pors plan to get mew to marry him..thats what it seem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QQ6Z01GeD8

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
heres another teaser. credit to kisskeepintouch

i have a feeling khun off isnt really bad but he might be part of pors plan to get mew to marry him..thats what it seem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QQ6Z01GeD8
i knew at first this is a arrange marriage between Por and Mew. god they're 22yrs apart that is even more worse than Au/Gale
they're 14yrs apart.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I think mew looks mature for her age like gale, so I think shell pull it off well..

Come on afusers.. I pick por and au over nok chatchai anyday hehe.. Lol.. Nok is a good actor but.. Please no more p'ek roles unless it's with older neks..

Anyways I liked rotmay and James eversince she was featured in Jame's mv hehe..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think mew looks mature for her age like gale, so I think shell pull it off well..

Come on afusers.. I pick por and au over nok chatchai anyday hehe.. Lol.. Nok is a good actor but.. Please no more p'ek roles unless it's with older neks..

Anyways I liked rotmay and James eversince she was featured in Jame's mv hehe..
yeah i rather pick Por and Au atleast they still looks young for their age and not looking so perverted like Nok C.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Call me crazy but i really love the big age gap here.Por look handsome to me and i think he and Mew look nice from the teaser.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Call me crazy but i really love the big age gap here.Por look handsome to me and i think he and Mew look nice from the teaser.
I agree. They look good together in this lakorn, and Mew doesn't look too young either. I am so excited for this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree. They look good together in this lakorn, and Mew doesn't look too young either. I am so excited for this lakorn.
yeah 555. TML i love this pairing too hope Mew one day she get the chances to pair Rome another mature looking A-list.