cannot wait to see episode 12! "Screaming" hah. I Love that one scene
when Mew saw Por at the restaurant after she thought he died. I love that
scene so much that I'm re-watching that scene over and over again!I can
even remember it too!haha. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
power3 concert of Por and Mew credit from kisskeep she just upload
Oh my gosh, I didn't even know that it was them singing.I saw it a couple
of time on Kisskeepintouch's channel but I didn't even bother watching it.
Gosh,I Love Por N and Mew together! Loving this lakorn! I think I'm going
to watch more Por N and Mew's Lakorn!hahah. :)

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't know that Mew & Ja are friend -- didn't know that she's p'ae's kid too -- wow, first it's MINT, NADECH, MARK and now MEW too .. so many young and popular stars from him -- aside from the older stars .. if i want to be recruit -- i' ll go into this house lol so many famous dara!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't know if anyone post these photo of Mew & Richard @ Palio & Primo Posto de Khaoyai.

credit to: laknaraclub

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks dancy for sharing pic of Mew :thanks: Wanalee is about to end soon and Mew
upcoming is the 5 brothers series pairing with Tik as the Khun Chai Tharatorn
couple the eldest from the 5 brothers.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^lol cecilia, it says on tiks thai wiki page that he's playing the oldest brother for that series and pairing up with mew. We shouldn't get too jumpy yet cause thai wiki isn't reliable. Anyone can post up stuff over there.

cecilia

Staff member
^I see .. i won't jump for joy -- i'm just curious as to what kind of character the oldest brother is .. why look for other new actor but keep tikker for the old (not complaining but just curious --)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Cecilia, you can check out the thread for suparburoot jutathep. There's decription for each of the 5 brothers.

On kens thai wiki, it says he is playing the 2nd oldest brother and pairing with yaya. Imagine ken and tik in the same lakorn!

cecilia

Staff member
^haha .. unreal -- honestly, i don't want any of the older p'ek to be in that lakorn -- unless the role call for one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^lol cecilia, it says on tiks thai wiki page that he's playing the oldest brother for that series and pairing up with mew. We shouldn't get too jumpy yet cause thai wiki isn't reliable. Anyone can post up stuff over there.
i don't believe in thai wiki as well i probably wait for the real update from pantip
but u know what Tinah the thai wiki page info was posted @pantip just 2-3 days ago
and it mention Ken with Yaya to play the 2nd eldest brother couple. i think i might
try thaitv3 website for info.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^haha .. unreal -- honestly, i don't want any of the older p'ek to be in that lakorn -- unless the role call for one.
they have to call for older and mid gen Ceci cos it matches the storyline and its a
period drama too it will be weird and funny to see the newbie take on the roles @pantip
news saying that Pope his rumored to play the 3rd oldest pairing with Taew and bet
the 4th and 5th they will choose the mid gen p'ek like Rome, Aum, Boy

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha .. i love how Wic got into everyone's sore spot -- do everything like they said to upset them or make them feel bad within themselves -- so smart of her ^^
Can't wait for tomorrow episode ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:dance1: next week episode will be the kiss/slap between Por and Mew :slapandkissse3:
but sad this will come to an end next episode 13 :whahuh: and Ngao Pray is after.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow a kiss/slap finally. Like I said before if it wasn't for Mew age, they would have had several Kiss/slap scenes since the time wear he kidnap her. Yeah I don't want this to end, so short. :cry1: