[Ch3] Wanalee (Wave Media)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMFG....I have never laugh so darn hard about a lakorn in a long while now....Wanalee is definitely worth my wait and watch. I think the cast is awesome!!! I love all the couples especially the oldest brother!!!

I look forward to Monday...which is weird!!! :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
Goodness! Wic will be so sad T_T
More bond next week .. can't wait.

Love them in TV3 POWER TEAM concert ..

cecilia

Staff member
so mad! DOOTV doesn't have the concert today capture T_T -- hopefully, KIT has it b/c i want to see it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so mad! DOOTV doesn't have the concert today capture T_T -- hopefully, KIT has it b/c i want to see it.
hey Ceci go check out kisskeepintouch i just saw a little peak from seesan bunterng

cecilia

Staff member
^thank you but i didn't see it there na kha .. only scene from SSBT news .. hopefully she'll upload it soon.

Poor wic -- i feel bad that she's going to think she have to give her life to Sowarat b/c he came to her rescue -- i thought it's so cute of Sia Saw to get the two married ^^
Tomorrow -- things will come down to being reveal -- Wic's stunned to see Siameut alive ^^ -- Going to be fun!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if this is the concert, it's a short one. Should be around 0:23. Credit to citloveu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZaXFQ8U04o&sns=em
You know I really do think Mew and Por look good together, he looks so young in here and I love them holding hands.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Not sure if this is the concert, it's a short one. Should be around 0:23. Credit to citloveu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZaXFQ8U04o&sns=em
You know I really do think Mew and Por look good together, he looks so young in here and I love them holding hands.
yep that is the one sis but its only a little peak of it maybe kisskeep she'll upload the full clips i agree Por and Mew is a good match too :highfive:

cecilia

Staff member
since the news is out on the 16 -- must means it'll air on this coming weekend again then .. thanks na.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yep that is the one sis but its only a little peak of it maybe kisskeep she'll upload the full clips i agree Por and Mew is a good match too :highfive:
Yeah hopefully we will see the whole thing. Por is really young looking in the concert, very cute with Mew since Mew looks mature. I haven't seen today's episode yet... I got to get started after finals.

cecilia

Staff member
Wic's one smart girl -- she learns the truth next week on her own and will make life miserable for everyone! (i hope lol)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wic's one smart girl -- she learns the truth next week on her own and will make life miserable for everyone! (i hope lol)
lol. They deserve it, they messed with the wrong person. I am excited yet anxious to see what she will do.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for sharing those fun pictures Candy na kha damn Rodmay and Mew look so pretty
and i notice even more that Mew actually Joy Rinlanee alike the younger version image.