[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LOL....I like the fact that, even though Khun Jack has lose his memory he still does'nt fall for the rai bullshit.
I also love the he told Noey to put the painting back up.. Noey must be so annoyed because no matter how hard she try,
Suyopoo would never fall for her.
Unlike other lakorn's, it only takes one lie from n'rai, and p'ek hate n'ek. Lakorn's like that make me hate p'ek to the max.
Like seriously, get some common sense already! :eek:fftopic: lol...

I'm loving the paste and also the storyline so much.It's not only forcus on Suyopoo life and nittipoon, but more of the Na Rak
scene of Khun Jack and Weaw. I'm also hoping he will gain his memories back soon. Even if he does'nt
he still likes Weaw so I'm kinda ok with that.

I hope nitipoon die's soon. Gosh I hate him so much!!! Can't wait for tommorow's epi. I hope Weaw takes Khun Jack/
Suyopoo back to the tea village so he can regain his memories there. I also miss that cute little chunkie boy tong tong.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I too love the paste of this lakorn. I haven't watch today episode yet. I'll watch it tomorrow. I just got back from
my sister graduation from college. yay! i can't believe she's done with college! super!

i hate his character too. i hate the fact how he's playing the bad role in this lakorn. Suck! Since i love him
in DRRT!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Congratualation to your sister!

Yeah, I love Oh in PNGRT. but this one, I hate him so much.

Anyways todays episode was ok. Not a lot of scene of Suyopoo and Weaw, but there were some scene that made him had flash
back of him and Weaw. I love the part he laid his head on Weaw's lap. It was so Na Rak mak mak. And my favorite scene is the
part he said he wanted to learn how to paint but he don't think he can do it. So she tried to teach him how to paint, and ask what
did he wanted to paint. the she just added, for example if I wanted to paint a picture
of you I would touch you face and remember your cheek, eye brows, nose, and lips ect. Here's the clip, it starts at 5:30. My face was just
Awwwwwwww :heart: ^_^ . And he did the same thing back to her. It's soooo Na Rak Mak Mak na. Love Love Love this scene!<3
credit:ciNNtv2

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Thanks. I still haven't watch it yet.hahah.. I'll get to it for sure! :D

Oh My Gosh, Look at Boy! I bet all those people were like " Look at that crazy Boy sitting in the middle of the road" hahaha...
Man, Boy is too silly!!!!! Just Love the guy. i think he's in Japan here or maybe China. One of those.This is for sure
Picture of the Day! :D

Here's another cute one of him.hahah...

I wish I can read Thai. i wonder what it says/.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Okay,I just finish watching episode 13. I really can't believe that it's ending this Friday already! o m g.
Boy, I cannot believe it that you didn't hug her at the end. So sad. I thought you went in for the hug not
to grab that thing. :( I bet you're hating yourselves very much right now that you broke her heart though
you didn't want to.

That scene of him sleeping on her lap was so cute. She didn't even expect him to sleep
on her lap.hah. So Na'ruk!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG i finally caught up! Barie is so cute and Boy character is so charming...who wouldn't love him...ugh anyways i sad tat it ending...anyways isn't chompoo lakorn airing after this one???

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Thanks. I still haven't watch it yet.hahah.. I'll get to it for sure! :D

Oh My Gosh, Look at Boy! I bet all those people were like " Look at that crazy Boy sitting in the middle of the road" hahaha...
Man, Boy is too silly!!!!! Just Love the guy. i think he's in Japan here or maybe China. One of those.This is for sure
Picture of the Day! :D

Here's another cute one of him.hahah...

I wish I can read Thai. i wonder what it says/.
OMG :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: @ the first picture of Boy, I litterally choke on my punch looking at that photo of him!!!
He is just so freaken adorable/ and down to earth. Mannnnn this boy just made my day. lol... Love the second picture of him too!

I'm also wondering what that photo of them are saying to. To bad I can't read thai either.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This has not even ended yet! Why is it over here in the old lakorn thread???
Sorry about that. I accidently movie it because I thought it was finish on the 20. I forgot that it end on the 25. Since NBRKWHHS was going to replace this on the 26. Sorry about that.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Sorry about that. I accidently movie it because I thought it was finish on the 20. I forgot that it end on the 25. Since NBRKWHHS was going to replace this on the 26. Sorry about that.
It's ok ja! I just thought maybe someone moved it by mistake. Thanks for moving it back. I really apprecaite your time here na. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ IKR!!! you are making me jealous here lady... I can't even watch it until i get off work @ 4:00 pm. Gosh! Let me know what happen.
I'll be on my phone for updates na ja! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^Haha. Don't worry if I'm not too lazy to wake up in the morning to watch it live i will surely
update on what happen in the last episode. :D so excited. :) Have Fun at work! haha :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am so angry now because I didn't get to watch the last episode live. I actually woke up early for it but the damn
website wouldn't work on me... :( Sorry kenann fan no update from me.

i guess i'll watch it in a bit.

-------------------------------------

I;m done watching this lakorn! D O N E!!!! Just finish it a while ago. o m g, the first 50 minutes was so crazy!!!
I was so scared man.hahaha... I felt bad that mean guy died. I actually wanted him to end up in the crazy home.
It was sad and scary seeing him being bipolar and crazy.Changing back and forth. Anyway, I knew it that
Boy was just lying to Waew at the end.I watch too much lakorn and know the next scenes already to know
what is going to happen next.hahha... So cute at the end,if i was Waew I would slap him twice hahah like
how she did in the other episode.ahjha..*Slap Kiss scene* hahha....

This was a great lakorn! This is my "Na'Ruk" lakorn!!! ^-^ I recommend this lakorn to all those people who watch
3NNT and says Boy/Marie character was not good.Ya all should watch this one. This is a great one. A very great
one.hahhahaha.... No I should say A very Na'ruk, Na'ruk,Na'ruklakorn. Ya will change your minds about it. :) Yes, her voice is still annoy in here but get used to it because she can't change it BUT her acting skills have improve!
^-^ Watch it if ya want to if not then ya are missing out. :)

One thing that got me confused in this episode was the part when Marie woke up and she was yelling and crying then the bad guy pops up of no where and say something and then he just disappear. i wonder how he did it...
happens at 2:50 minutes mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pREV49jBsEE

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Finally home and will be watching it ASAP!!! Thank AyLove for the update of the last chapter. I'll be back, after I finish the last epi.:)